80 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
1 King & 4 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for large groups
ALOIA is a Fountaine-Pajot 80ft sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Greek Isles.
Step aboard the new Fountaine Pajot 80 ALOIA 80 and experience the epitome of luxury in a catamaran. With its spacious flybridge offering an authentic ocean terrace and a forward cockpit with ample seating, this vessel is designed to provide the ultimate in relaxation and enjoyment. Whether you want to feel the thrill of sailing or simply unwind on the decadent lounges and sunbathing beds, catamaran ALOIA 80 has it all.
Inside, you’ll find a strikingly modern and incredibly spacious interior that exudes comfort and luxury at every turn. The yacht boasts a total of five cabins, including a lavish owner’s suite, and four queen-sized cabins, all of which come with their private bathrooms and a galley down. This ensures that every guest on board enjoys the utmost privacy and convenience. Outdoors, the flybridge, and forward deck provide plenty of space for sunbathing and relaxation, allowing you to soak up the sun while enjoying breathtaking views of the ocean. The aft cockpit is perfect for socializing with friends and family, as well as indulging in alfresco dining experiences that will leave you craving more. Of course, no luxury experience is complete without a dedicated crew to cater to your every need. ALOIA 80 comes with a professional and attentive crew, including a captain, deck/stew, and chef, who are all eagerly waiting to spoil you and fulfill your every wish. From exquisite cuisine to personalized itineraries, they will go above and beyond to ensure that your stay on board is nothing short of phenomenal.
When you step on board ALOIA 80, you can expect a relaxing and luxurious environment that is tailor-made for distinguished guests like yourself. It is a true testament to style, elegance, and the art of sailing, offering an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Some photos are artist renderings.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Meet Vladimir, a seasoned captain with a passion for sailing and a wealth of experience navigating the beautiful waters of Europe. With his extensive knowledge of Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, and Turkey, Vladimir is the perfect captain to guide any client on their dream vacation. At 52 years old, Vladimir is not only an experienced sailor but also a fluent English speaker, ensuring clear communication throughout your journey. He has honed his sailing skills through participation in various races and regattas in sailing class F18, taking him to stunning locations such as Bulgaria, Romania, France, and Turkey. He has been working in Greece for over 10 years.
In addition to his sailing expertise, Vladimir has captained a commercial motor yacht based in the South of France for the past three years. This experience has further enhanced his interpersonal skills, allowing him to provide exceptional service and create unforgettable moments for his guests. Moreover, Vladimir’s technical expertise sets him apart. For the last five years, he has worked as a technical advisor for reputable dealers of Lagoon and Jeanneau yachts. This background gives him the valuable knowledge and resources to handle any technical issues that may arise during your voyage, ensuring a stress-free journey.
And did we mention that Vladimir is also a loving father of two? His parental experience makes him particularly adept at creating a family-friendly environment, where children can feel safe and have the time of their lives. With Vladimir as your captain, you can trust that your sailing vacation will be in capable hands. His extensive experience, friendly demeanor, and technical proficiency make him the ideal choice for an unforgettable journey on the seas.
Panos was born in 1988 in our beautiful Thessaloniki. His love for cooking made him want to travel the world. Hence, he had a job opportunity to work as a chef in a luxury resort in Bansko of Bulgaria, he then traveled to Germany, first from the south (Stuttgart) up to the north (Hamburg), to the city of lights, Paris, and ended down to the exotic St. Barth in the Caribbean! Finally, he combined his love for the sea with his love for cooking like a chef on yachts.
He holds his Culinary diploma from IEK DELTA in Athens, he speaks fluent English, and some German and he also holds a powerboat certificate.
In his free time, he enjoys traveling, of course, reading, and relaxing with some good vibe music with a glass of good French wine!
CHIEF STEWARDESS LIUBOV
Liubov, the Chief Stewardess aboard Aloia 80, brings over 15 years of exemplary hospitality experience to the yacht, honed in high-class restaurants, catering, embassies, and luxury yacht services. Fluent in English, native in Russian and Ukrainian, with intermediate proficiency in Greek, Liubov seamlessly caters to a diverse clientele. She thrives in meeting the highest customer demands, showcasing exceptional organizational skills as well as coaching prowess which is necessary to complete her role as chief stewardess successfully. Since 2005, she has excelled as a hostess, embodying professionalism, attention to detail, and a friendly demeanor. She is a reliable team player with a great sense of humor, extremely hard-working, and with her dedication, she elevates the onboard experience for guests and crew members alike.
Angelo is an enthusiastic and dedicated person with seven years of experience in the restaurant industry. He has worked in Greece and abroad as well. For the last two seasons, he was employed at the Grand Bretagne Hotel (Athens) and in one of the top restaurants in Mykonos. While he may be new to the world of yachting, his strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, and attention to detail make him an ideal candidate for the role of steward on board. John is eager to transfer his hospitality experience to the yachting industry and is committed to providing top-notch service to guests and ensuring their comfort throughout their voyage. He is kind, adaptable, and has always a smile on his face. Angelo speaks Greek and English.
Deckhand Leo, born in the Philippines in 1982, brings a wealth of experience and a strong educational background to our crew. Holding a Bachelor of Science in Criminology, Leo has been an invaluable deckhand since 2010, specializing in large motor yachts. Fluent in English, Greek, Filipino, and French, his multilingual abilities enhance communication on board. Leo’s dedication, coupled with his maritime expertise, ensures a seamless and efficient operation of deck activities. His diverse skill set, cultural adaptability, and years of experience make him an indispensable asset, contributing to the success and harmony of our crew and the vessels he serves.
- Tea, infusions, coffee, fresh juices, smoothies, milk different types
- Bread and toasts
- Croquet Madame
- Greek yoghurt
- Cereals, fresh fruits, honey, marmalades, tahini and other spreads
- Cheese and cold cuts different types
- Eggs all types
- Pancakes, crepes, croissants different types
- Variety of cakes
- Stuffed cabbage with seafood mix and fresh herbs, sauce from almond milk, and caviar from passion fruit
- Salad rocket with artichokes
- Calamari sauté with fava from Santorini and vegetable spaghetti
- Mozzarella Burrata with tomato cherry and aromatic olive from fresh basil
- Bruschetta with roasted peppers, rocket leaves, and parmesan flakes
- Risotto a la vongole
- Traditional Spanish Salad melon with prosciutto Gazpacho soup
- Fresh Tuna fillet Vierge
- Spring rolls with vegetables and chicken
- Salad with green beans
- Ramen Bowl with noodles and shrimp
- Athinaiki salad (baby potato, fresh vegetables, and fresh fish)
- Tzatziki avocado
- Fish fillet with green Horta and sauce egg-lemon
- Tricolor beetroot with mousse from Greek yogurt and walnuts
- Smoked eel with homemade hummus, caper leaves and kritamo
- Fresh fish fillet with pure celery or eggplant
- Lentils salad me tomato cherry and fresh herbs
- Asparangus with romesko sauce and crispy prosciutto
- Stuffed Chicken ballotine with cream cheese, dried tomato, and fresh onion with polenta
- Greek salad – (cucumber, tomato cherry, onion, Greek olives, green peppers, kritamo, mousse and soap from feta cheese)
- Fish Carpaccio with leche de tigre
- Seabass with spanakorizo sauce and Cuttlefish ink
- Salad Niçoise
- Beef Tartar or Foie gras with marmalade from fruit
- Chicken fricassee
- Beef Carpaccio with rocket and parmesan flakes
- Salad sikore with sevre cheese, apple red, pecan, tomato, and aioli sauce
- Iberico di bellota with pure chips from sweet potato
- Sushi Night
- Salad mix
- Green Mix salat with fried cheese and walnut
- Taramas with cuttlefish ink
- Lobster Pasta with fresh tomato sauce
- Greek cheese Talagani in a crust filo with honey and sesame
- Traditional Crete Salad Dakos
- Greek Moussaka (New style)
- Crab salad with green apple, ginger lemon juice, and avocado cream
- Grilled zucchini with mozzarella and basil pesto
- Fillet Rossini with foie gras
- Mille faille
- Crème brûlée
- Panna cotta
- Loukoumades (Greek Doughnuts)
Click image for full size slide show.