British Virgin Islands
60 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
AMAYA is a 60 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
AMAYA is a beautiful Sunreef 60, accommodating up to 8 guests in 4 cabins. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms and stall showers. The galley-up version features a spacious cockpit for dining, which opens onto an expansive aft deck with panoramic views.
The foredeck holds additional entertainment spaces with sunken seating, sun pads, and trampolines, easily accessible through the salon or along the outside. The covered flybridge with a table provides another generous vista point and is an ideal place for lounging and enjoying a cooling cocktail. Amaya has a full inventory of all the most in-demand toys. We offer fully catered crewed charters. All our meals are made from scratch with the freshest ingredients, and we have a bar fully stocked with wines, spirits, and beer. Our crew can’t wait to take our guests to explore, the many bays, reefs, and secluded beaches of the Caribbean. Watch the VIDEO!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN TOMMY & CHEF/MATE EMMA
Tommy has over a decade of experience as a mariner. His qualifications as RYA/MCA Yachtmaster on both power and sailboats and certification in many aspects of instruction. A renaissance sailor, he can fix almost anything. His spectrum of maritime history includes deliveries, a charter boat captain in the Aegean, and sailing instruction. His thorough, disarming, humble and charming manner is a clear winner with returning guests.
After her years as a primary school teacher, Emma’s experience includes stewardess aboard day-charters, as well as first mate and chef on charter yachts. A qualified PADI scuba Instructor Emma has all but completed 10 years as a competent sailor and can now add Ashburton Cookery school to her list of credentials. Tommy and Emma are a professional talented team, fluidly complementing and assisting each other while curating creative charter adventures to match guests’ expectations.
A third crew member will support this team next season.
- Each morning we will be serving coffee, a selection of teas, fresh fruit, fruit juices, toast, and a selection of preserves and cereal
- Eggs Benedict with hot buttered English muffins, crispy bacon, and poached eggs, topped with hollandaise sauce
- Crepes with a compote of mixed berries and whipped cream served with a fresh fruit platter
- Caribbean lobster omelet with feta cheese and asparagus
- Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on a toasted bagel with cream cheese
- Blueberry and banana pancakes with smoked bacon and maple syrup, served with a fruit salad
- Grilled rack of lamb with provencal vegetables, olive tapenade, and basil pesto
- Blackened shrimp Caesar salad with a parmesan crisp
- Tuna Tartare in a sesame ginger sauce
- Seared beef and green papaya salad
- Fresh crab cakes with sweet chili aioli and cucumber and dill salad
- Stuffed Wahoo fillets with roasted red peppers served with saffron sauce & sautéed scallops
- Fresh Caribbean lobster ceviche with crispy plantain chips
- Filet mignon and herbed goats cheese bruschetta
- Scallops cooked with chorizo and lemon oil on a bed of arugula
- Spiced crab and smoked salmon tian with a lemon and coriander vinaigrette served with avocado sorbet
- Lemon and thyme salted cod, watercress veloute, and poached quail eggs
- Rib-eye steaks with peppercorn sauce and grilled asparagus, served with dauphinoise potatoes
- Walnut crusted pork loin, cider fondant potatoes, buttered cabbage, and beetroot glaze
- Mahi Mahi with an onion, capers, and lemon sauce, served on a bed of wild rice with butternut squash and leeks
- Chicken breast stuffed with Boursin, sundried tomatoes, and basil, wrapped with streaky bacon in a white wine sauce, and served with sweet potato mash
- Grilled salmon, marinated in a soy, ginger, and honey sauce, served with double cooked new potatoes and roasted sweet cherry tomatoes
- Zesty lemon and key lime cream pots with a shortbread biscuit
- Pears poached in red wine, cinnamon, and guava juice reduction
- Coconut milk & lemongrass sorbet with tuille biscuits
- Banana crème brûlée with crunchy caramelised sugar
- Chocolat fondant served with peanut butter and salted caramel icecream