British Virgin Islands
85 ft motor yacht
Accommodates up to 10
2 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Perfect for a Group of Couples
Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean aboard this magnificent luxurious motor yacht.
ANGELEYES is a stunning example of the Horizon FD85’s design concept: The main salon incorporates huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows, allowing guests to enjoy the ever-changing island view. The interior dining table can seat 8 and can be used for more formal dining, with another large dining table on the aft deck for 10 when guests prefer to dine alfresco. Angeleyes can accommodate 10 guests in 5 double ensuite cabins. The 4th cabin is convertible from 2 twins to a Queen and the 5th cabin is convertible from 2 twins to a King, if preferred, making her the perfect choice for a group of 5 couples. The on-deck master suite with a huge master bath is complete with a rain shower and jacuzzi tub.
ANGELEYES has a spacious aft deck and open flybridge inviting quality time spent with family and friends. The flybridge is the perfect space for guests to all relax together, with multiple seating areas, a large hot tub, a full wet bar, and pop-up outdoor TV that can swivel 360° to enjoy at any angle.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DARREL & CHEF/MATE JENN
Darrel Hearne grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he spent his time prowling the suburban jungles and raising his pet lion, Chaos. He also managed to actually finish school and holds degrees in actuarial science, accounting, and company law, as well as being a lieutenant in the South African National Defense Force.
In 2003 he decided to sell his house, quit the rat race, and go to sea. He moved to Cape Town in South Africa, to upgrade his sailing qualifications. After several months of sailing some of the roughest waters on the planet, he finished his qualifications and holds a commercially-endorsed RYA Yacht-master Ocean Skipper’s ticket. He has lived and sailed in the Caribbean for the past eight years, sailing on a variety of vessels in the charter industry (from beautiful and graceful Oyster sailboats to a 118ft motor yacht). For the last ~5 years, he has been the captain aboard Sea Boss, a Horizon PC60, based in the BVI. He has extensive sailing experience throughout the Caribbean and knows where to find the best bars on most islands; essential knowledge for a charter-boat captain. His sailing adventures have taken him from sailing the Eastern US coastline, all the way through the Caribbean chain, and down to Venezuela and Columbia. In his travels, he has swum with dolphins, had a 40-foot humpback whale breach right next to (and almost land on) his boat, and sailed through a hurricane. He is keen to experience two of these three things again. He is an experienced and seasoned sailor, with over 35,000 nautical miles in his logbook on multiple yacht types. Darrel is a keen water sports fan, and loves to water-ski, wakeboard, kiteboard, and dive. He loves any excuse to get out on the water and would be more than happy to get involved with any of the water-sport activities offered on the boat. Or any games, really – he is a child at heart and loves to play.
Jenn Hart grew up in Canada (in a well-known haunted house, no less!) but has strong family ties in the islands. She visited the British Virgin Islands for twenty years and leaped four years ago to move and become a local. This has worked out well, as she brings her considerable experience and skill in the hospitality and food industry on board. She had a fabulous year on Sea Boss and the guests continue to rave about her gourmet cuisine and out-standing people skills and she can’t wait to charm guests aboard Angeleyes!
Jenn comes from a family of chefs and has worked in the hospitality industry for many years. Her experience comes from formal training and hands-on learning. In addition to her delicious culinary creations, she also boasts some mean mixologist skills, and there is an ongoing contest on board as to who mixes the best drinks – thus far, Jenn’s Mai Thai leads the polls, with Darrel’s margarita a close second. Either way, the guests win.
Jenn is a versatile chef who works closely with guests to come up with a charter menu tailored to their personal preferences. She enjoys using locally-grown foodstuffs and tries to incorporate a farm-to-table approach in her cooking. She has amazing contacts and local suppliers down here that assist in this, and she strives to incorporate healthy and wholesome nutrition in her delicious meals. Her favorite culinary creations are classics with a twist. Her menu planning skills are second to none and she will make sure everyone is satisfied at mealtime.
First Mate Remi is part of the full-time crew and Stewardess Jenny will be an additional crew for charters of 7 or more guests on board.
- Caramelized apple Belgian waffles with chantilly cream & freshly grated nutmeg
- Classic eggs benedict with black forest ham, homemade citrus hollandaise & served with homestyle roasted curry potatoes
- Country-style personalized omelet filled with your favorite ingredients
- Tortolan french toast made with toasted coconut, cream of coconut-infused egg bread, fried bananas & Virgin Island honey
- (daily: fresh fruit platter, warm bread, juices, coffees, greek yogurts, and bacon…lots of bacon)
- Sea Boss Bento Box with sesame crusted Ahi tuna served with seaweed & calamari salads fresh local mango & papaya salsa
- Slow-cooked steak burrito bowl loaded with guacamole, black bean and corn salsa, quinoa, jack cheese, avocado cilantro dressing
- Lebanese donairs -marinated steak, homemade tahini & parsley sauces served in a toasted pita with cucumber, yogurt & fresh dill
- Sea Boss fish taco bar- locally caught Mahi poached with ginger, garlic, Caribbean honey & lemon. Pile on grated beets, cabbage, mozzarella cheese, homemade salsa & yogurt
- Loaded Pad Thai with chicken, beer marinated shrimp; sautéed with fresh veggies, bean sprouts, cilantro, roasted peanuts & fresh lime
- Fruit & nut stuffed grilled peppers with couscous & pomegranate
- Caprese salad with truffle balsamic glaze & fresh local basil
- Candied pecan, raspberry, spinach & goat cheese salad
- Tomato zucchini bruschetta with melted parmesan
- Korean beef lettuce wraps
- Charcuterie platter with deli meats, pate, an assortment of international cheeses and crackers, fruit and olives
- Homemade spring rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Gourmet ground beef nachos with blue cheese sauce & sliced avocado
- California sushi rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger
- Grilled beef tenderloin with port cranberry reduction served with savory scalloped potatoes & sea salted green beans
- Pan-roasted Chilean sea bass with buttered mushrooms & eggplant served family-style with wild rice
- Farm to table night- we will be visited at sea by the Good Moon Farm provisioning boat at which time the freshest local ingredients will be selected to concoct a delicious meal
- Thai basil chicken curry with fresh local basil, red curry, chicken, shrimp, fresh peppers & coconut milk. Served with aromatic rice
- Caribbean BBQ fest- BBQ ribs, jerk chicken, and local lobster served with corn on the cob & mustard seed, tarragon potato salad
- Rosewater and vanilla bean creme brûlée
- Dark chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries & orange zest
- Sticky toffee pudding with homemade vanilla almond ice cream
- Key lime pie made with cashews & ginger snap crust
- Caribbean banana cake with rum, chocolate & a broiled coconut topping