British Virgin Islands
65 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving onboard
AURA is a Luxurious Lagoon Sixty 5 sailing catamaran.
Welcome aboard this brand new, first-class 2022 Lagoon 65 AURA.
Available for charter in the British Virgin Islands, we provide luxury accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 spacious VIP cabins (1 King, 3 Queens). We are the only model with a custom-enlarged Master cabin King bed and double-size shower for your comfort. Featuring spacious cabins, dining areas both in the cockpit, and an enormous flybridge, boasting 2 bars, numerous sunning spots (or shade!), and dual helm stations, this really is a masterpiece yacht. Onboard you will experience the luxury service of a full board and an open bar.
Three experienced crew members will cater to your every whim, both onboard and on the water! We will set sail and discover perfect bays, and secret coves, swim with turtles and explore the islands that have inspired stories of pirates and treasure for centuries.
Made for both relaxation and adventure, there will be no shortage of activities on offer; snorkeling, diving, sailing, tubing, paddle-boarding, kayaking, hiking, sea-bobs, and wakeboarding, this winning combination of crew and yacht will help provide the vacation of a lifetime for your group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN JOS & CHEF JULIA
Jos and Julia hail from England and have been traveling together for over 10 years. After meeting whilst teaching watersports in Greece, they subsequently ran luxury ski chalets and villas in Europe before transitioning to yachting. They have been chartering in the Caribbean together for over 7 years.
Jos earnt his commercial Yachtmaster qualification from the Royal Yachting Association and holds all the necessary credentials to safely captain AURA throughout your charter. He will also be your Divemaster onboard, showing certified divers the magic of the underwater world.
Julia has trained at the acclaimed Ashburton Cookery School in England and also holds a diploma in holistic massage which will be available onboard. Originally from a teaching background, she enjoys meeting new people and especially entertaining children onboard.
Both love what they do and are committed to creating vacations you will remember for a lifetime. They will be joined by a third crew member for the season.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
- Pancakes with Maple Bacon Creme
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Toast
- Almond Pain Perdu with Mascarpone Creme and Fresh Berries
- Veggie Frittata with Local Fruit Salad
- Yogurt Parfait with Dragonfruit
- Homemade Biscuits with Eggs, Sausage and Country Gravy
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta
- Seared Salmon with Chilled Orzo Salad, Pistachios, and Feta Cheese
- Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Mahi Mahi Tacos and Braised Black Beans
- Chef Salad with Shrimp and Lime Vinaigrette
- Wasabi Pea Crusted Ahi Tuna Salad
- Chorizo and Corn a la Francaise with Grilled Chicken
- Serrano and Manchebo Croquettes
- Tostones with Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Panko Crusted Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Bacon Jam and Brie Tartlets
- Calamari with Peppercorn Sauce
- Prosciutto, Melon, and Balsamic Skewers
- Charcuterie Board with Select Cheeses, Meats, and Jams
- Coconut Curry Shrimp served over Jasmine Rice
- Local Wahoo, Cauliflower Puree, Sautéed Kale, and Tomato Thyme Vinaigrette
- Filet Mignon, Dauphinoise Potatoes, and Sous Vide Honey Herb Carrots
- Handmade Linguine with Local Sous Vide Lobster and a Creamy Vino Sauce
- Miso Glazed Sea Bass with Truffled Broccoli Puree, Roasted Veg, and Forbidden Rice
- Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Mash and Maple Garlic Glaze
- Ragu Bolognese with Fresh White Bread Rolls
- Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Caviar
- Milk Chocolate Mousse with Himalayan Sea Salt
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Honeyed Mascarpone Filling
- Sous Vide Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Dulce de Leche
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Toasted Coconut and Fresh Berries
- Chocolate Ganache Truffles with White Chocolate Drizzle
- Raspberry Shortbread with French Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Shavings
The fine points
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$50,500||$52,000||$53,500||$55,000||$56,500||$58,000||$59,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $70,000
New Year week: $70,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates, and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- WiFi internet access
- Full surround sound system
- i/Device docking stations
- Cockpit icemaker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat outboard engine
- Water Skis for adults & children
- Snorkel Gear & floating mats
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & towable tube
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- 1 Person kayaks
- Fishing gear
- Underwater Camera/Video
- SCUBA diving available
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2022
- LOA: 65′
- Beam: 35′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: 2 Diesel engines
- Flag: TBA
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 3 reviews
July 2021 Charter Guests
Jul 17, 2021
Grateful For The Experience
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht) How can a few words possibly capture what a positive impact the you tow have made on our lives! We knew this week would be a life experience like no other, but we underestimated the amazing friendships we would develop with you both. We are so grateful that we got to experience this with as our incredible guides through the islands. Thank you both for all you did for us, but more importantly, thank you for who you are as people!
July 2021 Charter Guests
Jul 14, 2021
Our Deepest Gratitude
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht) The universe makes Sense! It makes all the sense in the world that we got to experience this trip together. Our deepest gratitude for the way you shared your gifts with us. Captain, thank you for your adventurous, patient, knowledgeable and fun leadership. Chef, thank you for your grounded, nourishing, intuitive and kind companionship (your meals were incredible). Thank you for your enthusiastic, open, explorative, honesty and loving care for us. We loved our time exploring these deep and beautiful seas with such incredible souls. Heres to sailing and soulful connections. We love you guys.
May 2022 Charter Guests
Jun 5, 2022
Memories That Will Last Forever
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht) Our entire family made memories with you two that will last forever. Its always a challenge to get 3 so very different young adults to have so much fun that they'll remember it forever and you guys succeeded. This trip went far beyond our expectations and it is because you gave us such impeccable service and so many laughs! The food, the games, the places we saw together will forever be the fondest of memories. Thank you for that! Good luck to an awesome couple and keep in touch!
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Cost per dive per person: $75
- 3 dives per week
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.