78 ft Power catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
3 Queen & 2 Twin ensuite cabins
Great for families
CRAZY HORSE is a 78 ft Lagoon power catamaran with luxury accommodations for 10 guests.
Power catamaran CRAZY HORSE, a luxurious Lagoon 78, offers the ultimate sailing experience to guests seeking a combination of luxury and comfort. With 5 beautiful cabins – 3 queens, and 2 twins all with ensuites, Crazy Horse has the capacity to accommodate up to 10 guests. Guests can expect to be wowed by the spacious and stylish ensuite cabins featuring modern amenities for a comfortable and unforgettable yachting experience. Crazy Horse is staffed with an experienced and competent crew of 5. The team is dedicated to ensuring that guests have the trip of a lifetime.
Crazy Horse is available for charter in Greece and sails the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean. Discover Greece’s stunning coastline and hidden gems while enjoying the amenities aboard CRAZY HORSE. The yacht features spacious common areas for dining, socializing, and relaxation, including a stylish salon with a full bar and a state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Crazy Horse also has ample outdoor space for guests to bask in the Mediterranean sun and enjoy the stunning views. The flybridge offers comfortable seating, and sun-loungers to relax. The yacht also features a variety of water toys, including two jet skis, snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddleboards, and a yacht tender to take full advantage of amazing anchorages Complemented by an array of equipment, Crazy Horse serves as the perfect escape for those wanting to discover the beauty of Greece while being surrounded by the lap of luxury.
Photos of sistership.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Meet Captain Tilemachos, our esteemed crew member for the motor catamaran, Crazy Horse. With a wealth of experience under his belt, he is committed to providing guests with a memorable and enjoyable sailing experience. Born in Greece in 1968, Tilemachos completed his mechanical engineering degree in 1991 before embarking on a career as a professional captain. Over the years, he has amassed a diverse set of skills, including certification as a cruising instructor by the Royal Yacht Association. He is fluent in both Greek and English, making him an effective communicator and able to easily connect with our diverse range of guests. Tilemachos has also completed numerous yacht deliveries, honing his navigation skills and ensuring a smooth and safe experience on board. Above all, Tilemachos is dedicated to showcasing the warmth, friendliness, and rich cultural heritage of Greece. With his expertise and commitment to customer service, you can rest assured that your time on board Crazy Horse will be nothing short of extraordinary.
Vasilis Axiotis (Left in photos) is a skilled chef with extensive experience in the culinary world. He was born in Greece in 1990 and completed his chef schooling in 2013. He went on to study baking and pastry from 2013 to 2015, expanding his knowledge and expertise in the culinary arts. Vasilis has completed additional courses in gastronomy, including “Modern cuisine”, Greek creative cuisine, and food and safety management. He has worked at top gastronomic restaurants and has spent the past two seasons working on yachts, where he has honed his skills at sea. As a chef, Vasilis is extremely attentive to his guests’ needs and is always looking for ways to please them with his dishes. He prefers a fusion cuisine that combines fresh local produce with innovative cooking techniques, resulting in a unique culinary experience for those who are fortunate enough to taste his creations. Vasilis speaks both Greek and English fluently, making him an asset to any crew that he works with. He is a team player, always willing to lend a hand where needed, and is known for his positive attitude and strong work ethic.
CHIEF STEWARDESS MARGARITA
Margarita Biba is an experienced chief stewardess in the yachting industry, having worked on various yachts since 2008. She is highly dedicated and has impeccable attention to detail, always striving to meet the needs and requests of her guests on board. With a very positive attitude, she sets herself the ultimate goal of ensuring guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Margarita is known for her energetic, sociable, communicative, and polite personality, making her a delight to interact with. She takes great pride in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere onboard, ensuring that every guest feels at home. Margarita is fluent in English and Greek, making her an excellent communicator with both guests and crew members. She knows how to lead a team, ensuring that everyone works together cohesively to provide the best possible service for the yacht’s guests. With her experience on these yachts, Margarita is well-prepared to handle any challenge that comes her way and exceed all expectations of the guests aboard.
Dafni, born in 1993, is from Athens, Greece. She joins the yachting industry from a diverse work background in customer service management at high-end restaurants and bars throughout the city of Athens. With a passion for health and a love of the sea, she is excited to bring her positive energy and care for guests to Crazy Horse. In her free time, Dafni enjoys mechanical and automotive engineering, studying alternative medical therapies, creating and renovating furniture, and playing semi–professional beach volleyball.
Languages: Greek (native), English (fluent), Spanish (basic)
Costas was born in 1985 and is from Athens, Greece. From a young age, he loved the sea and has passionately followed his dreams in the marine industry. After studying as a Commercial Captain in the Merchant Navy, he has gone on to work as a professional deckhand and both a commercial diver and dive master on numerous yachts ranging from 35 to 115 meters. Costas holds credentials for STCW/78 (Including proficiency in Security Awareness -April 2018), Powerboat Level 2, IANTD Divemaster, Commercial Captain Certificate (master 1.500gt), AB (able seaman) Diploma Yacht-Master (200gt), and Advanced (20m) open water free diver. Costas offers exceptional service, and he is eager to introduce guests to the gorgeous waters and beauty of Greece.
Languages: Greek and English
- Pancakes with crispy bacon fried egg
- Cherry tomatoes and creamy goat cheese
- Fresh juices, smoothies, milk (different types)
- Croque Madame
- Greek yogurt with cereals, fresh fruits & honey
- Local jams, tahini, and other spreads
- Cheese and cold cuts Pancakes, crepes, croissants, porridge & cakes Eggs of all types
- Coleslaw salad with smoked paprika
- Hummus, crispy chickpeas, and extra virgin olive oil
- Poached fruit salad with dry yogurt
- Athenian salad
- Couscous salad with grape, basil pesto, and burnt feta
- Mixed green salad with croutons blueberries and thyme dressing
- Green salad, pickled wild mushrooms, peppermint, white balsamic, and bee pollen
- Cesare’s baby gem salad with grilled eggs chicken thigh
- Quinoa salad raw broccoli/mango chives thyme pesto
- Mashed potatoes with parsley oil, onion, and green leaf salad
- Caesar salad with baby gems, chicken breast, eggs, parmesan Reggiano, Hazelnuts
- Quinoa salad, spinach, ginger, grilled shrimp, and white soft cheese cream Inka tomatoes in Greek salad broth sea fennel, and caper leaves
- Forest salad with poached pear walnut apple vinegar dressing
- Crispy tortilla watermelon
- Jamon Iberico and mint
- Grilled beetroots, almond pesto, and Greek yogurtSmoked and Chopped aubergine chili peppers, fresh onions, and mint
- Smoked and chopped aubergine chili peppers, fresh onions and mint Zucchini, cucumber water, lamb prosciutto, and feta
- Sirloin tartare/cucumber, ginger/wasabi mayo
- Watermelon cherry tomatoes molasses mint and wholegrain bread
- Mini brioche with zucchini burgers/mint/feta cheese Yogurt, lime sauce Santorinian fava croutons extra virgin olive oil, caper leave
- Stuffed tomatoes porcini mushrooms and wild rice
- Grilled chicken leg, with vegetables
- Lobster orzo, bisque cloud, tomato powder
- Grouper grilled filet, fresh herbs, and egg lemon sauce
- Short ribs with sugar glaze and boiled baby vegetables
- Sea bream ceviche with chilly peppers, chives
- Cretan carbonara with apaki and traditional pasta
- Shrimp tartare with pickled mussels and crunchy lasagna
- Fluffy meatballs fresh mint, lemon gel
- Stifado premium beef cuts shallot onions, and rosemary in red gravy sauce
- Fish filets and bloody Mary sauce, and patty pans
- Tomato burger, basil pesto feta cheese mousse
- Slow-cooked pancetta with crispy skin potatoes confit and gravy from its broth
- Beef filets celeriac puree, salt iboga sauce, crispy prosciutto
- Grilled octopus, tarama mousse, rusk with ouzo, cappers
- Gilt bream fish with roasted vegetables and lemon sauce
- Picanha with potatoes puree, hazelnut, and wine sauce with demi-glace
- Summer ratatouille smoked eel and grape juice
- Dry aged cuts with grille carrots and carrot puree
- Almond bavarois with forest fruits
- Lemon pie, merengue, candy lemon skin
- Galaktoboureko / traditional dessert with a twist
- Mille Feuille with caramelized puff pastry with vanilla ice cream
Click image for full size slide show.
The fine points
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Price||Expenses||VAT|
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- TV in the salon & cabins
- WiFi internet access
- Surround System
- Awning for foredeck
- Highfield tender 5,60 with 70 HP
- 1 x Jet ski Yamaha 1800
- 2 x Standup Paddleboards
- Waterski (adult and children)
- 3 x Seater towable couch
- Maverick sailboat
- Fishing gear
- Snorkeling gear
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 78′
- Beam: 36′
- Draft: 5.7′
- Engines: 2 X Volvo Penta 510
- Flag: TBA
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 1 reviews
August 2023, Family Charter
Aug 13, 2023
Our cruise on Crazy Horse was fantastic!! The crew are a group of the kindest, most caring, attentive, humorous and wonderful people we have had the pleasure of meeting the boat is very comfortable and practical and perfectly suited to a cruise around the Greek Islands, led by a captain who is a true gentleman. The chef is first class and cooked a diverse variety of outstanding meals. All the crew provided us with a perfect service and even taught us to how to dance to Zorba!!!! This is the first time I have chartered a catamaran and the crew from Crazy Horse made it very memorable. Thank you so much.
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.