60 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
1 King, 1 queen & twin beds (or king) ensuite cabins
Upper Deck Dining
INDIGO is an elegant 60 ft Horizon power catamaran.
This sleek, but stable and spacious yacht can go up to 20 knots or a slower-paced 10 knots. 6 Guests are accommodated in luxury aboard INDIGO. There is the master king stateroom, one queen, and one twin cabin which can be converted to a king bed.
The flybridge is perfect for enjoying the ride or sunbathing. There is a BBQ grill, a wet bar, and seating for all guests. The cockpit also has a seating area for all guests along with comfortable lounging. The interior of the yacht is luxurious with an all-wood design. The cabins are spacious with loads of natural light. With all the modern comforts, such as ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning adjustable in each suite and surround sound with a smart TV and a media library of music and more.
In the cabins, soft towels await and toiletries include, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, and a selection of other bathroom amenities.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MITCH AND CHEF/MATE ALETT
Captain Mitch Ireland grew up on the coast of Durban, South Africa, and always had a love for all things water-related. He was a competitive water-skier and obtained his yacht masters after completing school. He’s done deliveries to Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles and started chartering over 6 years ago. He’s an ultimate “braai” (barbeque) master, loves mixing cocktails, enjoys teaching and doing all watersports.
Chef/First Mate Alett Slabbert has always been a water baby growing up on the West Coast of South Africa snorkeling for lobster and cooking local seafood. She fell in love with the Caribbean on her first visit to Tortola BVI just over 4 years ago and has been chartering since. She has sailed most of the Caribbean and has a passion for food and exploring the enticing flavors of all cuisine.
This fun-loving couple has charted Bahamas and BVI extensively and knows how to take care of your needs.
- Every morning there will be a selection of fruit, yogurt, cereals, fresh bread, and spreads
- Omelette Roulade – A scrumptiously filled oven-baked omelet rolled into one
- Caprese Benedict – A twist on the normal with fresh basil and a Mediterranean flair.
- A hint of Orange French Toast – Decadent French Toast kissed with Cointreau and fresh orange glaze
- Shakshuka – Poached eggs enrobed in a bed of aromatic stewed tomatoes, peppers, spinach & feta
- Fresh Bakes – A selection of boat baked pastries to indulge
- English Breakfast – The works, scrambled egg, sausage, bacon, oven-roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans
- Waffles – Topped with apple cinnamon compote and crispy bacon
- Fritters – Zucchini corn fritters topped with a fried egg smoked salmon & creme fraiche
- Chicken Shrimp Pad Thai – Explore fresh Thai flavors with sweet chili corn salsa on the side
- Mixed Seafood Cakes – A combination of conch, prawns & freshly caught fish, served with pineapple papaya salsa & Apple Pea Mint salad
- Bobotie – A proudly South African Cape Malay mild curried dish with Coconut Banana Salsa
- Seared Tuna Nicoise – A classic French salad topped with fresh seared Ahi Tuna
- Stuffed Burgers – Boat made stuffed burgers with beer batter onion ring & butternut fries
- Chicken Tikka Masala Skewer – Barbequed skewers served with jeweled couscous salad & freshly fried flatbreads
- Mediterranean Meatball Salad – Mini meatballs on a bed of zoodles with roasted rosa tomatoes, mozzarella, and olives served with a freshly baked focaccia
- Fully Loaded Chicken & Bacon Salad – Honey mustard chicken and crisp bacon topped on a fully loaded salad
- Conch Ceviche – Fresh procured conch marinated in zesty lemon, orange, and pineapple salsa
- Peach & Basil Buratta Salad Drizzled with balsamic glaze and crunchy garlic croutons
- Savory Avo Mousse topped with Fire Cracker Shrimp Light and Delightful served with baked onion crackers
- Steamed Mussels Drowning in creamy garlic and white wine sauce
- Watermelon & Feta Stack – A sweet and savory salad to delight the taste buds
- Prosciutto Fig and Goat Cheese Tarts Baked to perfection Filo tarts served on top of a bed of arugula
- Lobster Bisque – A hearty soup for the soul
- Bloody Maria’s Mexican Shrimp Gazpacho with a hint of tequila
- Sous Vide Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Zesty apple and whiskey bacon jam stuffed loin with mashed yams and seared broccolini
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi Pan-Seared Blackened Mahi with White Bean Puree & Roasted Carrot Honey Coriander salad
- Rosemary Rack of Lamb Oven roasted rosemary garlic lamb served with mushroom farro & smashed peas
- Plank Smoked Salmon Sticky Plank Salmon served with mixed Brown Rice & Quinoa and Avo, cranberry almond salad
- Surf & Turf Barbequed to order beef steak & lemon butter grilled lobster with broccoli veg bake
- Sushi A selection of sushi, tuna poke spoons & tempura veg
- Five Spice Duck Breast Succulently flavored barbequed duck breast with port plum sauce, mash & miso roasted zucchini
- Red Thai Shrimp Curry served with coconut rice and mango salsa
- Creme brûlée with a hint of Frangelico
- Pavlova topped with fresh cream & berries
- Salted Caramel Brownies served with vanilla ice cream
- Dolonga Tiramisu filled with whipped coffee and orange glaze
- Poached Pears with Creme Anglaise & chocolate drizzle
- Rum Ball Freezer Cake A frozen delight with a hint of rum, for every pirate’s delight
- Gooey White Chocolate & Coconut Pudding A twist on the normal lava cake
- Mini Margarita Cheesecake Bites An adult version of Key Lime pie