Indigo - Power Catamaran
Blue waters await
60 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
1 King, 1 queen & twin beds ensuite cabins
Twin beds can convert to king
From $25,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
INDIGO is an elegant 60 ft Horizon power catamaran.
This sleek, but stable and spacious yacht can go up to 20 knots or a slower-paced 10 knots. 6 Guests are accommodated in luxury aboard INDIGO. There is the master king stateroom, one queen, and one twin cabin which can be converted to a king bed.
The flybridge is perfect for enjoying the ride or sunbathing. There is a BBQ grill, a wet bar, and seating for all guests. The cockpit also has a seating area for all guests along with comfortable lounging. The interior of the yacht is luxurious with an all-wood design. The cabins are spacious with loads of natural light. With all the modern comforts, such as ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning adjustable in each suite and surround sound with a smart TV and a media library of music and more.
In the cabins, soft towels await and toiletries include, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, and a selection of other bathroom amenities.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Please inquire
New Year week: Please inquire
*This yacht offers Bahamas charters a base rate of $25,000/7 nights. Rates are plus all running expenses (35% APA) and local taxes (4%).
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bahama Tax (4%) + All running costs (APA 35%)
- All meals, snacks, beverages, air-conditioning, water-sport activities, mooring fees, park permits, and fuel for the yacht, generators, and tender
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the base charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MITCH AND CHEF/MATE ALETT
Captain Mitch Ireland grew up on the coast of Durban, South Africa, and always had a love for all things water-related. He was a competitive water-skier and obtained his yacht masters after completing school. He’s done deliveries to Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles and started chartering over 6 years ago. He’s an ultimate “braai” (barbeque) master, loves mixing cocktails, enjoys teaching and doing all watersports.
Chef/First Mate Alett Slabbert has always been a water baby growing up on the West Coast of South Africa snorkeling for lobster and cooking local seafood. She fell in love with the Caribbean on her first visit to Tortola BVI just over 4 years ago and has been chartering since. She has sailed most of the Caribbean and has a passion for food and exploring the enticing flavors of all cuisine.
This fun-loving couple has charted Bahamas and BVI extensively and knows how to take care of your needs.
- Every morning there will be a selection of fruit, yogurt, cereals, fresh bread, and spreads
- Omelette Roulade – A scrumptiously filled oven-baked omelet rolled into one
- Caprese Benedict – A twist on the normal with fresh basil and a Mediterranean flair.
- A hint of Orange French Toast – Decadent French Toast kissed with Cointreau and fresh orange glaze
- Shakshuka – Poached eggs enrobed in a bed of aromatic stewed tomatoes, peppers, spinach & feta
- Fresh Bakes – A selection of boat baked pastries to indulge
- English Breakfast – The works, scrambled egg, sausage, bacon, oven-roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans
- Waffles – Topped with apple cinnamon compote and crispy bacon
- Fritters – Zucchini corn fritters topped with a fried egg smoked salmon & creme fraiche
- Chicken Shrimp Pad Thai – Explore fresh Thai flavors with sweet chili corn salsa on the side
- Mixed Seafood Cakes – A combination of conch, prawns & freshly caught fish, served with pineapple papaya salsa & Apple Pea Mint salad
- Bobotie – A proudly South African Cape Malay mild curried dish with Coconut Banana Salsa
- Seared Tuna Nicoise – A classic French salad topped with fresh seared Ahi Tuna
- Stuffed Burgers – Boat made stuffed burgers with beer batter onion ring & butternut fries
- Chicken Tikka Masala Skewer – Barbequed skewers served with jeweled couscous salad & freshly fried flatbreads
- Mediterranean Meatball Salad – Mini meatballs on a bed of zoodles with roasted rosa tomatoes, mozzarella, and olives served with a freshly baked focaccia
- Fully Loaded Chicken & Bacon Salad – Honey mustard chicken and crisp bacon topped on a fully loaded salad
- Conch Ceviche – Fresh procured conch marinated in zesty lemon, orange, and pineapple salsa
- Peach & Basil Buratta Salad Drizzled with balsamic glaze and crunchy garlic croutons
- Savory Avo Mousse topped with Fire Cracker Shrimp Light and Delightful served with baked onion crackers
- Steamed Mussels Drowning in creamy garlic and white wine sauce
- Watermelon & Feta Stack – A sweet and savory salad to delight the taste buds
- Prosciutto Fig and Goat Cheese Tarts Baked to perfection Filo tarts served on top of a bed of arugula
- Lobster Bisque – A hearty soup for the soul
- Bloody Maria’s Mexican Shrimp Gazpacho with a hint of tequila
- Sous Vide Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Zesty apple and whiskey bacon jam stuffed loin with mashed yams and seared broccolini
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi Pan-Seared Blackened Mahi with White Bean Puree & Roasted Carrot Honey Coriander salad
- Rosemary Rack of Lamb Oven roasted rosemary garlic lamb served with mushroom farro & smashed peas
- Plank Smoked Salmon Sticky Plank Salmon served with mixed Brown Rice & Quinoa and Avo, cranberry almond salad
- Surf & Turf Barbequed to order beef steak & lemon butter grilled lobster with broccoli veg bake
- Sushi A selection of sushi, tuna poke spoons & tempura veg
- Five Spice Duck Breast Succulently flavored barbequed duck breast with port plum sauce, mash & miso roasted zucchini
- Red Thai Shrimp Curry served with coconut rice and mango salsa
- Creme brûlée with a hint of Frangelico
- Pavlova topped with fresh cream & berries
- Salted Caramel Brownies served with vanilla ice cream
- Dolonga Tiramisu filled with whipped coffee and orange glaze
- Poached Pears with Creme Anglaise & chocolate drizzle
- Rum Ball Freezer Cake A frozen delight with a hint of rum, for every pirate’s delight
- Gooey White Chocolate & Coconut Pudding A twist on the normal lava cake
- Mini Margarita Cheesecake Bites An adult version of Key Lime pie
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Internet WiFi throughout the yacht
- Stereo in Salon, flybridge, and aft deck
- Fly Bridge bar and refrigerator
- Aft deck bar and refrigerator with Icemaker
- Dining on the aft deck and on the flybridge
- i/Device hookups
- 16′ RIB tender with 90 Hp outboard
- Snorkeling Gear
- 2 Paddleboards
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, and towable tube
- Underwater camera/video
- Fishing gear
- Noodles, Floating Mat, Sunbathing chairs, Spike Ball, 2x Yoga mats
- Gazebo and beach chairs
- Beach games
- Builder: Horizon 2013 w/ Refit 2020
- LOA: 60′
- Beam: 24′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 x Cummins QSM11 705hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
After a year of looking forward to this trip, the planning, the hype, etc... The risk was we would have built things up too much. Not the case. Quite the opposite. Everything was perfect.
The cruising, snorkeling, diving, etc.. all great meals, snacks and booze all 5-star. Thank you for taking the time to make our trip so special. We all leave with a beautiful shared memory.
What a fantastic week! You made every day a unique experience; New stories, new food, new adventures, new islands-new-new-new. Your obvious pride in sailing well and sharing your office made our trip a success. Thank you and best of luck
You are an amazing couple! So incredibly impressed with your effortless hospitality. We have thoroughly enjoyed every single minute, captain your knowledge that you shared with our family has been incredible. We will cherish all the memories of adventure. My boys had the time of their lives. Thank you!
10 glorious days on Indigo. The crew were the perfect hosts. Special anniversary dinner was appreciated. Excellent tour. We felt very safe without our captain and plus he makes excellent cocktails and sets an awesome table for dinner. Every meal was so tasty and presented so well. Thanks for everything!!
This was the most radical experience of ALL TIME! You were incredible with our kids and awesome hosts & ambassadors of these islands. We will most definitely be back!
Thank you for making such wonderful meals and introducing us to new foods. Thank you for entertaining us during our trips between islands. You should be on "Chopped" and win. Captain, you are also cool! Thank you for guiding us on this amazing adventure and keeping us safe from weather, hermit crabs and midnight pirate raids. This has been the best family vacation ever!
You have been the most gracious hosts. We enjoyed every minute, every meal, and every stage. Thank you so much for everything. We have wonderful memories and we’ll miss you two. The week went by in a blur, your have been the greatest of hosts. Chef your meals were a phenomenon. Thank you both for a wonderful trip, wish it could have been longer! Going to miss you both!! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your stories with us. You will truly be missed – till we meet again