British Virgin Islands
52 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks*
SCUBA diving onboard
10% Discount for all charters, 6 nights or more. November 2023 through February 2024. *Excludes Holiday Charters.
ISLAND HOPPIN’ is a 52 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran.
ISLAND HOPPIN’ is a luxury yacht for charter in the Virgin Islands that sleeps 8 guests in 3 queen cabins and 1 set of bunks. All cabins have individually controlled air conditioning and spacious bathrooms with separate showers.
The spacious main salon is bright and airy with large sofa and table. The aft deck has plenty of relaxation space and a beautiful dining area to savor meals. The flybridge and foredeck offer additional seating and relation areas, to enjoy while under sail or while anchored in a quiet bay.
Your Captain is a Scuba dive instructor and referral/discover scuba courses are offered onboard. Certified divers are welcome to dive with the gear onboard. 2 Sea Scooters are a lot of fun for the whole family in the water and underwater discovery. Your chef will surprise you with her culinary skills in such a small galley. Your EPIC charter yacht awaits in the Virgin Islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN BRYAN & CHEF/ MATE PATRICIA
Bryan was born and raised in Jupiter, Florida where his love for the ocean began. As a teenager, he would spend his days with his friends at the beach, often free diving just off of the shore or near the Jupiter Inlet for lobsters. After graduation, Bryan spent a few years working in the hospitality industry, in various country clubs and restaurants but always yearned for more. At 21 he got a job as a deckhand on board a charter boat in St. Croix, USVI, and never looked back. Eventually working his way up to becoming a well-respected catamaran sailing Captain. He is an avid adventurer who enjoys shark diving, sailing, hiking, and anything to do with the ocean. Bryan’s laid-back but charismatic personality seems to be the perfect combo for entertaining and providing an excellent experience on board and has a long list of great reviews from guests who were able to call Bryan their captain.
- French Omelet with cheese
- Thin Pancakes with toppings and fresh berries & banana
- English scrambled eggs with beef
- Oatmeal with caramelized apple
- Toasts with ham and cheese
- Avocado toast with smoked salmon
- Muesli and granola with yogurt
- Fried eggs with sausages, mushrooms, and beans
- Crepes in orange syrup with mascarpone
- Burger with Steak on a Homemade Bun
- Creamy Sweet Potato, Pumpkin Curry Soup with Coconut
- Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Spicy Gazpacho Soup
- Pasta with Clams
- Beef Carpaccio with Argulas
- Ribeye Steak with Pepper Sauce and Roasted Vegetables
- Grilled Spicy Pork Ribs
- Asian Salad With Citrus Dressing
- Shrimp Skewers with Garlic
- Baked Chicken with Rosemary
- Grilled Squid, Shrimp, and Tuna
- Salmon Steaks in Spicy Breading with Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Thai Pad Thai Noodles
- Grilled Halloumi with Rosemary and Garlic and Risotto with Saffron Milanes
- Grilled Chicken in Herbs with Rice and Vegetables
- Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Key Lime Pie
- Honey Cake
- Date Muffins with Homemade Salted Caramel
- Apple and Peach Strudel with Ice Cream
- Chocolate Fondant with Mango
- Meringue Roll with Fresh Berries
Click image for full size slide show.