British Virgin Islands
64 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Fast and comfortable
Stunning 64 ft Lagoon power catamaran JAN's FELION has combined stability, comfort, and luxury all in one yacht.
The width of this yacht gives her an amazing comfort for guests while being able to cruise around the islands at 18 knots. The inside of JAN’s FELION is a glamorous mix of silvers, teals, and cream colors set against stunning wood. The large windows make this yacht feel open and allows guests a full view of the blue Caribbean water. There is a surround sound system in the main salon, cockpit, and flybridge. 8 Guests are accommodated in 4 queen ensuite cabins.
The saloon TV also has Apple TV and cabins have a TV with DVD machines. The exterior space of the yacht is as spacious as the interior space. The cockpit is teak with a table large enough to accommodate all guests for meals. The flybridge also seats all guests and allows 360° views while enjoying the journey between islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN KIRK ROBINSON & CHEF NIA MORA
Kirk has always been a very active person. His love of the water began in his early 20’s but It all started on land for Kirk as a professional soccer player where he spent his younger years representing his country Antigua in America, England, and South America. He’s also a keen fisherman, so when sailing with Kirk you’ll notice he’ll be on the lookout for a fresh dinner from the sea!
Kirk started his sailing career as an Engineer with Sunsail working in Antigua and BVI. He is Yachtmaster Certified and has been a professional charter captain in the Caribbean for the past 12 years. He knows the intricate islands of the Caribbean with great depth and nuance. Most recently he was captain of the successful charter yacht Amazing. He’s clearly a well-liked captain, with 90% being repeat guests or special requests by referral. Kirk is a very kid-friendly captain, welcoming families and friends to have a great time on Jan’s FeLion.
Nia Mora is a versatile chef and photographer. Her work began in New York City, where she specialized in product photography and portraiture. After which she began a campaign of sailing across the Pacific from Hawaii to Australia, photographing the landscapes and people of many of the Pacific islands.
In 2013 Nia settled in Australia for a year where she developed work based on food, wine, and travel. After attaining a position as an assistant chef in some of Brisbane’s trendiest restaurants, she acquired an eye for food styling and combined this with her photography. She now focuses her commercial work on her passions of food, wine, and travel.
2014 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
Winner of the 2015 USVI Yacht Show Culinary Competition
Winner of the 2016 BVI Yacht Show Culinary Competition – Best Entree on yachts over 60ft
Susanna was born in England, went sailing on a 90′ luxury yacht in the Med, and did a transatlantic flight to her new home in Tortola – all before she was six weeks old! Susanna considers herself privileged to be a true island girl. She enjoys sailing, archery, swimming, wakeboarding, snorkeling, diving, cooking, hiking, snowboarding, and traveling. Susanna grew up around yachts. Her parents owned and operated an Irwin 65 called Endless Summer II, and she would be down on the docks helping prep for charter and eventually moved on to work on the yacht as a stewardess and cook. She loves interacting with people from many parts of the world – yachting and hospitality flow in her blood! She has worked on many boats ranging from 40’ to 100’ both in the BVI and in the Mediterranean. She enjoys giving people a vacation of a lifetime, whether it is by tantalizing your taste buds with a special cocktail, giving you an island tour, or simply by telling you stories about the British Virgin Islands.
- Homemade granola served with caramelized grapefruit sliced, yogurt, and honey
- English Style scrambled eggs served with maple glazed bacon and home made scones
- Breakfast sandwich on a toasted multigrain bagel, lox, cream cheese, red onion, seared tomato, and fried egg
- French toast served with fresh blueberries, maple blueberry compote, and whipped ricotta, with lemon zest
- Mexican style huevos rancheros, sunny side up eggs on a crispy tortilla, salsa roja, sliced avocado, cilantro, and a dollop of creme fraiche
- Eggs florentine, two poached eggs, over olive oil fried bread, with crispy english bacon, fresh spinach leaf, and chef’s hollandaise sauce
- Pan roasted baby potatoes in sage butter sauce, sliced local sausage and poached eggs, shaved parmesan
- Pulled Pork Shoulder with bourbon bbq sauce, grilled red onion alongside basil aioli coleslaw
- Beer battered mahi-mahi fish tacos, pickled red cabbage ,sliced avocado topped with chipotle lime cream sauce and fresh cilantro
- Chef’s fresh Pizza, Arugula and Prosciutto with white wine sauce, shaved parmesan, and grape musk reduction drizzle
- Pan fried pork dumplings with orange slice salad, sesame vinaigrette, and a soy ginger dipping sauce
- BBQ jerk chicken with hand cut yucca chips, lime cilantro ajillo (garlic butter sauce)
- Mexican Tortilla Salad with blackened fish, chipotle yogurt dressing, crispy tortilla strips, fresh seared corn, black beans, and cherry tomatoes
- Prawn skewers with tamarind bbq sauce and belle peppers over fried pineapple coconut rice medley
- Seared Mahi Mahi in salsa Verde with seared plantain and ajillo (garlic butter sauce)
- Filet Mignon served with grilled bok choy and leeks with teriyaki au jus topped with black and white sesame seeds
- Seared Scallops with beet root two ways: red beetroot risotto and sautéed golden beetroot
- Lamb rack with harissa sauce freshly chopped cucumber, mint, and tangy yogurt drizzle
- Chicken Enchiladas de Mole, fried corn taquitos, smothered in spicy chocolate sauce, with dollop of cream and avocado picado
- Korean bbq Short Ribs, chili- peanut dust, garlic roasted long beans, sweet chili fried rice
- Pork and chicken meatballs with romesco sauce, served next to a warm pea, mint, basil, and broccolini salad
- Mascarpone crepes, fresh vanilla bean, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and lemon zest
- Apple cinnamon rings, buttermilk battered fried apple slices tossed in cinnamon and sugar and vanilla ice cream
- Red wine poached pears, served chilled, with dollop of fresh creme fraiche, and reduced red wine sauce
- Pina colada panna cotta, rum and coconut panna cotta with caramelized pineapple chunks
- Grapefruit sorbet and candied grapefruit slice
- Espresso cheesecake with fresh local berries
- White chocolate ganache with strawberry rosemary sauce