British Virgin Islands
64 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Fast and comfortable
Stunning 64 ft Lagoon power catamaran JAN's FELION has combined stability, comfort, and luxury all in one yacht.
The width of this yacht gives her an amazing comfort for guests while being able to cruise around the islands at 18 knots. The inside of JAN’s FELION is a glamorous mix of silvers, teals, and cream colors set against stunning wood. The large windows make this yacht feel open and allows guests a full view of the blue Caribbean water. There is a surround sound system in the main salon, cockpit, and flybridge. 8 Guests are accommodated in 4 queen ensuite cabins.
The exterior space of the yacht is as spacious as the interior space. The cockpit is teak with a table large enough to accommodate all guests for meals. The flybridge also seats all guests and allows 360° views while enjoying the journey between islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Kirk has always been a very active person. His love of the water began in his early 20s but It all started on land for Kirk as a professional soccer player where he spent his younger years representing his country Antigua in America, England, and South America. He’s also a keen fisherman, so when sailing with Kirk you’ll notice he’ll be on the lookout for a fresh dinner from the sea!
Kirk started his sailing career as an Engineer with Sunsail working in Antigua and BVI. He is Yachtmaster Certified and has been a professional charter captain in the Caribbean for the past 12 years. He knows the intricate islands of the Caribbean with great depth and nuance. Most recently he was captain of the successful charter yacht Amazing. He’s clearly a well-liked captain, with 90% being repeat guests or special requests by referral. Kirk is a very kid-friendly captain, welcoming families and friends to have a great time on Jan’s FeLion.
Loic Doan grew up in the Canary Islands, surrounded by the sea and everything that it entails. His father was a sailor so he naturally developed a love for watersports, spearfishing, diving, and surfing. It was when he had the opportunity to travel the world in his youth that he began to develop his sensibility for the culinary arts. Exploring places like Indonesia, Vietnam, Norway, Thailand, Sweden, Austria, and France- these cultures all have left a mark on his senses and informed his versatile culinary abilities.
Loic’s passion for cooking was born thanks to his grandmother. Since he was a child he spent time in their kitchens as well as his aunt’s restaurant, observing and falling in love with the magic that was being created there. Loic decided to pursue a degree at the top culinary school in Spain. He studied gastronomy and culinary arts in the heart of Spanish gastronomy, Basque Country. There he spent 4 years learning a tremendous amount alongside colleagues from all over the world and with the guidance of internationally recognized chefs. Loic started cooking in small restaurants and villas and soon he was able to work in places with greater recognition, among which include an Italian Michelin star restaurant, Nub Restaurant, and the highly regarded Nordic restaurant with Japanese influence, called Frantzén, which has three Michelin Stars.
After these years of applying his knowledge, Loic defines his cuisine as a blend of international styles, with Spanish and Italian cuisine standing out the most. He loves to challenge himself daily by playing with different styles – blending the old with the new in his recipe creation, a nod to where he first fell in love with cooking. Ultimately it’s the light, fresh, local ingredients that inform his menu design. You can look forward to experiencing a beautifully presented, delicious, and versatile culinary experience onboard with Loic Doan.
Katherine was born with an adventurous spirit. Growing up in North Carolina with six siblings she spent most of her time on the water or in the
mountains. Kat shared her passion for a thrill with the children she nannied for many years. Her Interior Design Degree can be seen in her ability to make any space warm and inviting.
After college, she moved to the snowy mountains of Vail, CO, where she restored antique furniture and soaked in all the outdoors had to offer. She enjoyed hiking, camping, climbing, fishing, rafting, and of course shredding on her snowboard. Later, she volunteered her time across the U.S., working on multiple organic farms. She also spent her summers growing produce for local restaurants. One thing is for certain, no matter where Kat goes, her southern charm and thirst for adventure are always with her. She makes friends wherever she is and is a stranger to no one.
In the past 5 years, she has built her yacht portfolio in the USVI and BVI, including a sailing scuba dive liveaboard, where her love for underwater grew.
Kat will be seen helping the Captain with deckhand work, assisting the Chef with a spectacular meal, or keeping the boat clean and tidy for all to enjoy. Kat is always up for any water activity. She enjoys paddle boarding, diving, wakeboarding, and swimming with sea creatures.
Your sailing experience is guaranteed to be enhanced by the contagious laughter and fun Kat brings to the charter. She has worked in the service industry and understands the importance of comfort, fun, relaxation, and balance. She can mix the perfect cocktail of mermaid water or if you’re lucky she will have some samples of her homemade Kombucha! Her down-to-earth personality will make it hard to leave, but you will cherish the memories she helps create.
- Daily breakfast consists of a variety of bistro style egg dishes, served alongside toast or muffins, fruit, cereal or granola with yogurts. Breakfast smoothies or smoothies on offer.
- Home-made granola served with caramelized grapefruit slices, yogurt, and honey
- English Style scrambled eggs served with maple glazed bacon and home made scones
- Breakfast sandwich on a toasted multigrain bagel, lox, cream cheese, red onion, seared tomato, and fried egg
- French toast served with fresh blueberries, maple blueberry compote, and whipped ricotta, with lemon zest
- Mexican-style huevos rancheros, sunny side up eggs on a crispy tortilla, salsa Roja, sliced avocado, cilantro, and a dollop of creme fraiche
- Eggs florentine, two poached eggs, over olive oil fried bread, with crispy English bacon, fresh spinach leaf, and chef’s hollandaise sauce
- Pan-roasted baby potatoes in sage butter sauce, sliced local sausage and poached eggs, shaved parmesan
- Pulled Pork Shoulder with bourbon bbq sauce, grilled red onion alongside basil aioli coleslaw
- Beer battered mahi-mahi fish tacos, pickled red cabbage, sliced avocado topped with chipotle lime cream sauce and fresh cilantro
- Chef’s fresh Pizza, Arugula and Prosciutto with white wine sauce, shaved parmesan, and grape musk reduction drizzle
- Pan fried pork dumplings with orange slice salad, sesame vinaigrette, and a soy ginger dipping sauce
- Bbq jerk chicken with hand cut yuka chips, lime cilantro ajillo (garlic butter sauce)
- Mexican Tortilla Salad with blackened fish, chipotle yogurt dressing, crispy tortilla strips, fresh seared corn, black beans, and cherry tomatoes
- Prawn skewers with tamarind bbq sauce and belle peppers over fried pineapple coconut rice medley
- Seared Mahi Mahi in salsa Verda with seared plantain and ajillo (garlic butter sauce)
- Filet Mignon served with grilled bok choy and leeks with teriyaki au jus topped with black and white sesame seeds
- Seared Scallops with beetroot two ways: red beetroot risotto and sautéed golden beetroot
- Lamb rack with harissa sauce freshly chopped cucumber, mint, and tangy yogurt drizzle
- Chicken Enchiladas de Mole, fried corn taquitos, smothered in spicy chocolate sauce, with a dollop of cream and avocado Picado
- Korean bbq Short Ribs, chili- peanut dust, garlic roasted long beans, sweet chili fried rice
- Pork and chicken meatballs with romesco sauce served next to a warm pea, mint, basil, and broccolini salad
- Marscapone crepes, fresh vanilla bean, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and lemon zest
- Apple cinnamon rings, buttermilk battered fried apple slices tossed in cinnamon and sugar, and vanilla ice cream
- Red wine poached pears, served chilled, with a dollop of fresh creme fraiche, and reduced red wine sauce
- Pina colada Panna cotta, rum, and coconut Panna cotta with caramelized pineapple chunks
- Grapefruit sorbet and candied grapefruit slice
- Espresso cheesecake with fresh local berries
- White chocolate ganache with strawberry rosemary sauce