British Virgin Islands
65 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving/instruction onboard
1. 10% OFF charter rates for the months of NOV & DEC 2023. 2. NO Christmas premium = $69.000.
JUSTIFIED HORIZONS is a Luxurious Lagoon Sixty 5 sailing catamaran.
JUSTIFIED HORIZONS can accommodate 10 guests in 5 modern queen size cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms and showers.
The impressive cockpit area boasts a beautiful dining table and bar area along with multiple lounging options. Upstairs the shaded fly-bridge, provides added space and a great place to enjoy 360° views with a breeze, while sailing or chilling at anchor. The foredeck has additional seating with a canopy to relax and unwind in the shade.
The elegant salon feels modern with beautiful furnishings and finishes. It is bright and spacious with an abundance of natural light coming through the large windows, bringing the outside in.
Your crew is a licensed experienced team and a 3rd member joins as the steward/ess. Scuba diving with courses and exciting water toys are available onboard for your week-long, all-inclusive sailing vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Jack was born and raised in Clearwater, Florida. He grew up on the water fishing and sailing with his family every chance he had. Jack pursued his passion while starting his career in Clearwater Harbour on tour boats and quickly transitioned into yacht charters throughout the Caribbean, East Coast USA, and the Mediterranean. Today he holds a 200-ton USCG credential, with over 10 years experience behind the helm.
His love for the sea, and of sailing, goes beyond the surface and he looks forward to showing you just how beautiful the ocean really is. Being a certified PADI Scuba Diving instructor as well, Jack is always excited to show his guests what critters and corals roam the waters of the British Virgin Islands in what he calls, an “underwater safari”. The BVIs are home to many beautiful little secrets and Jack loves to show and teach his guests about them all.
Tanya grew up in a coastal area in Maine where she graduated from university with a degree in Finance but later followed her passion for travel, cooking, and the sea. Subsequently, this brought her career in a new direction of yachting. An accomplished sailor in her own right, Tanya has sailed over 18,000 nautical miles, including Florida to Turkey, the Caribbean to Colombia, and many other offshore passages. Undoubtedly, she is a creative chef with a broad culinary repertoire and a calm personality. She offers a well-developed genuine passion for food and the highest level of service. She is also a proven, capable leader (on land and sea), providing an immaculate galley, a positive can-do attitude, and an outstanding work ethic.
Tanya specializes in Italian, Mediterranean, and French cuisine but can also create fusion seafood and vegan and gluten-free menus. Client satisfaction is her main priority, ensuring a memorable experience for the guests.
FIRST MATE CAROLINE
Caroline Boon considers herself to be “a woman of the world”. She was born in Canada, grew up in Texas, and has spent over 6 years living and working in the Caribbean. While Caroline was first exposed to the ocean when she arrived in the Virgin Islands, she has since fallen in love with it.
She moved to St Thomas originally in 2016 to pursue a career on the water and has spent this time sharing her experiences here and showing off these beautiful islands on sailing yachts to guests, both new and returning year after year. She loves seeing the islands over again for the first time through a guest’s eyes, telling stories about the area and helping to point out the small beauties as well as which direction to point the camera.
- Soufflé Pancakes – Fluffy pancakes served with berry compote, crisp bacon and fresh fruit
- Huevos Rancheros – Two fried eggs served with black beans, pico de gallo, and queso fresco crumbles on top of warm corn tortillas
- Breakfast Gnocchi – Two poached eggs served on top of crispy potato gnocchi, bacon lardons, spinach, cherry tomatoes drizzled with classic lemon hollandaise sauce
- Brioche French Toast – Vanilla custard dipped brioche served with whipped strawberry butter and warm maple syrup, a side of sausage, and fresh fruit
- Bagel Board – House made mini bagels served with an assortment of toppings, fresh fruit, and yogurt
- Herbed Scramble – Soft Scrambled eggs mixed with fresh herbs and goat cheese served with toast and crispy bacon
- Caramelized Onion and Gruyere Quiche – Sweet caramelized onions with gruyere cheese, and creamy egg base, baked in a flakey pie crust
- Togarashi Tuna Brioche – Grilled Togarashi crusted Ahi tuna, pickled vegetables, ginger aioli, avocado, and arugula nori flakes on a handmade tomato brioche
- Thai Beef Steak Sandwich – Grilled marinated hanger steak, green papaya slaw, toasted peanuts with lemon grass aioli on a baguette
- Maryland Crab Cakes – Two golden crab cakes topped with lemon caper aioli served with a local greens salad
- Poke Tostada – Fresh seasoned tuna, avocado, scallions, and kimchi over a crispy wonton topped with a spicy aioli, sesame seeds served with pickled cucumber salad
- Lamb Gyro – Grilled lamb koftas served with sautéed onions, and red peppers, drizzled with tzatziki on handmade naan bread
- Ceviche Tacos – Fresh caught Mahi Mahi ceviche, served with pickled shallots, avocado, watermelon radish, and a cilantro lime crema served on handmade flour tortillas
- Pork Belly Bao Buns – Braised pork belly, sliced and sautéed until crisp served on a handmade steamed bao bun with pickled slaw and hoisin sauce
- Spinach Salad – Poached duck egg on top of a bed of spinach, shallots, crusty bread croutons and dressed with a warm bacon vinaigrette
- Spanish Style Grilled octopus – Served with smoked paprika fingerling potatoes, crispy capers, garlic chips and lemon aioli
- Arancini – Crispy saffron rice ball stuffed with sautéed vegetables and fresh mozzarella served with slow-roasted marinara
- Burrata Salad – Burrata cheese and stone fruit served over local greens and drizzled with blueberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Roasted Beet Salad – Roasted red & golden beets, mixed baby greens, served with house-made whipped labneh and hazelnut dust
- Sesame Crusted Tuna – Pan seared sesame crusted tuna served with seaweed salad and soy dipping sauce
- Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho – Spanish tomato soup served cold and topped with crab salad
- Beef Tenderloin served with truffle pomme, charred broccolini, and port wine reduction
- Seared Sea Bass – Crispy seared sea bass served over handmade lemon ricotta gnudi, confit cherry tomatoes, crisp basil leaves
- Lobster Crepe – Chive crepe stuffed with fresh local lobster meat, mascarpone cheese, and shallots served with carrot ginger sauce topped with pea shoot salad
- Braised Short Ribs – Garlic braised short ribs over creamy asiago polenta, red wine sauce served with roasted thyme carrots and parsnip crisps
- Duck Breast – Crispy duck breast over wild mushroom risotto, braised bok choy served with a blackberry jus
- Wild Caught Salmon – Pan-seared salmon filet over potato rösti served with sauce Vierge
- Chocolate Mousse served with vanilla whipped cream
- Strawberry Pavlova – Toasted meringue drizzled with fresh strawberries, white balsamic and vanilla
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate Tart – vanilla bean gelato
- Red Wine Poached Pears – Whipped mascarpone and ginger cookie crumbles
- Assorted Cannolis – Handmade Cannoli shells filled with sweet ricotta cream, orange zest, and dark chocolate bits
- Passion fruit Curd Tart – fresh whipped cream
- Basque Cheesecake – mixed berry coulis