British Virgin Islands
59 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for 4 couples
KRAZY KAT is a 2021, 59 ft Fountaine-Pajot Samana sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the BVI.
KRAZY KAT has accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 luxury ensuite queen cabins. Krazy Kat is a great selection for luxury vacations for families, couples, and special occasions.
Krazy Kat has been carefully designed to create spaces that cater to all guests, from the most lively social gathering to the most relaxing moments of solitude. It has a flybridge with breathtaking dimensions… the largest in its category! The flybridge offers plenty of wrap-around seating for everyone in your group as well as two huge sunbeds toward the aft. There is also a decadent foredeck with recessed seating and modular sunbathing stations. The spacious sky lounge is perfect for your panoramic views while sailing or at sunset happy hour at anchor. Your sailing vacation will be the envy of friends aboard Epic Catamaran KRAZY KAT.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN CAMERON & CHEF/MATE JADA
Born in South Africa, and growing up on a safari near the coast, Cameron has always been on or near the water. After starting out in the South of France working as a deckhand on Super Yachts he focused his attention on becoming a captain himself.
Cameron is an accomplished sailor with over 60,000 sea miles under his belt on a range of vessels. This was achieved through yacht deliveries along the African coast, charters in the Mediterranean, and now three years of navigating the waters of the Caribbean.
Cameron has a passion for the ocean and all it has to offer. He loves water sports and is a keen fisherman, both with a rod and a spear. He loves to go out and hopefully return with something delicious to toss on the BBQ or ‘BRAAI’ as he would say.
Cameron is an RYA yacht master, PADI Dive Master, and qualified sailing instructor. One of his favorite things to do as a Captain is to explore pristine secluded bays where he hopes to someday uncover buried treasure.
Jada grew up in the city of Toronto and worked for many years in the restaurant industry. She completed her degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Ryerson University in 2018 which equipped her with many important skills and professionalism to bring to the charter world.
Jada has worked as a chef onboard an array of vessels for the last 5 years. She feels inspired by cooking and loves to impress her guests with carefully prepared and beautifully presented dishes. Her favorite part of working as a chef is that the options are unlimited when it comes to creating menus, playing with different ingredients, preparing a variety of cuisines, and learning new skills. Jada has worked on yachts in Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, The Bahamas, Antigua, Saint Vincent, Saint Marten, and The BVI. Above all she loves to travel and explore new destinations. Being able to combine her passion for food and travel and turn it into a career is the perfect match.
Cam and Jada have worked together for the last four years and truly love what they do. They often receive comments on their impeccable teamwork and have got a system for running smooth and light-hearted charters. They are generous to a fault and do anything they can to go above and beyond for their guests. It is common for them to become good friends with each guest they welcome on board and make everyone feel right at home.
- All breakfasts are accompanied by our deluxe coffee bar that offers freshly brewed coffee, a fully equipped espresso station, and an arrangement of teas both hot and iced.
- Fresh fruit, yogurts, and granola are offered at each breakfast.
- Freshly baked cinnamon rolls made from scratch with gooey cream cheese frosting
- Avocado smashed toast topped with heirloom tomatoes, feta crumble, pickled red onions and a poached egg served with bacon/sausage
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels topped with capers, red onions, and fresh dill
- Cinnamon brown sugar French toast made with thick brioche topped with freshly made berry compote and whipped mascarpone served with bacon/sausage
- Oven-baked cheesy omelet with sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and scallions, served with toast, bacon/sausage
- Three cheese quiche infused with truffle served with breakfast potatoes and arugula
- Beer battered Baja fish tacos served with spicy Mexican bean salad
- Sesame-crusted ahi tuna poke bowls in a citrus ponzu dressing atop a bed of quinoa served with pickled ginger, avocado, mango, edamame, and seaweed salad
- Zesty cajun chicken caesar salads served with freshly baked rosemary sea salt focaccia
- Vietnamese salad with crunchy vegetables, grilled salmon in a miso glaze
- Catch-of-the-day fish sandwiches, blackened on the grill on homemade brioche buns served with home fries
- Roasted red pepper-infused chicken enchiladas baked to perfection and served with fresh guacamole and tortilla chips
- Bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers with a paprika aioli
- Pork and vegetable gyoza served with a sweet chili sauce
- Fresh ceviche served with tortilla chips and vegetables
- Charcuterie boards with an arrangement of specially selected cured meats and cheeses
- Cheesy quesadillas with a spicy black bean dip
- Conch fritters with chipotle aioli
- Shrimp linguine in a cherry tomato garlic white wine sauce served with garlic bread and a side salad
- Mahi-Mahi atop a bed of coconut rice covered in mango salsa served with broccolini
- Green Thai curry with pan-seared grouper and homemade garlic and herb naan bread
- Pan seared Halibut with wild rice and sauteed carrots with a coconut rum molasses sauce
- Surf n’ Turf with ribeye steaks cooked to your liking and fresh lobster served with roasted sweet potatoes and vegetables
- Pan-seared brown butter scallops in a garlic lemon sauce served with truffle mash
- Zesty key lime pie with whipped cream
- Vanilla creme brûlée
- Bailey’s infused chocolate mousse
- Rum fudge pie with a graham cracker crust and fresh mint
- Pina colada cake with toasted coconut flakes