United States Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
MAHāSATTVA is a 62-ft Lagoon catamaran that accommodates 8 guests comfortably in 4 queen luxurious cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
MAHāSATTVA, meaning literally “great being”, is a great bodhisattva who has practiced Buddhism for a long time and reached a very high level on the path to awakening. Lagoon catamarans have vertical saloon windows which offer not only a spectacular view from inside the yacht but give the yacht a feeling of being outside.
The spacious flybridge has plenty of room to lounge and relax at sunset with a cold beverage. There is seating for 8 people dining inside and outside with fully opening sliding doors making the inside and the outside of the yacht flow together. And with the addition of the upstairs flybridge, MAHāSATTVA is the perfect yacht for any larger group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Riley grew up in Nova Scotia, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean. Spending time outdoors was a large part of his childhood and was where he got his first taste of life on the water.
After graduating from university, he completed his 200ton Captain’s license and has been working at sea ever since. He’s been employed as a captain for the past six years and has completed over 70 charters. Riley has sailed throughout the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, around South Africa, across the Atlantic, and the coast of England and Ireland. He’s experienced in a multitude of sailing yachts, high-performance racing yachts, large motor yachts, and sailing super yachts. Riley will make sure you have a safe and memorable time onboard!
Glen is South African with a passion for all things flavourful. With 10 years of hospitality background as a mixologist and restaurant manager, he decided to take his creative streak head-on and pursue the wonderful world. He completed his culinary training at the Super Yacht Culinary Academy in Cape Town, South Africa. He loves to travel and bring his experiences and stories alive through the dishes he serves. Glen specialises in fresh light meals bringing a sense of place to your vacation. Still, like any good chef, he hides up his sleeve a repertoire of culinary delights from around the world. He enjoys the challenge of cooking for a different group of individuals and loves the personal touch of working on a yacht.
Airiana grew up standing on a chair at her grandmother’s side in the kitchen. There she was taught to cook and bake and to this day can make a perfect cookie and a mean zucchini bread. On weekends and on vacation, she was out exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina with her friends, camping, hiking, and rock climbing.
After school, she found her way to Florida and with hard work and determination, she got her foot in the door and on her path within the yachting industry.
She feels that her heart belongs in the Caribbean where she has worked on yachts as a stewardess and also became a PADI Divemaster.
Airiana is kindhearted and vivacious, always placing the interests of her guests first. Striving for the best possible service she can offer!
- Housemade Maple Granola with Nuts and Dried fruit, Greek Yogurt, Tropical Fruit Platter, Daily Tropical Juices, Selection of Locally Roasted Coffee, Decaf and Teas
- Shakshuka: Bell Peppers, Charred Tomato, Oven Poached Eggs
- Crepes, Vanilla Bean Ricotta, Warm Field berries
- Classic Eggs Benny, Canadian Bacon, House Herb Biscuits, Lemon Hollandaise
- Buttermilk Waffles, Chantilly Cream, Kiwi Cubes
- Smoked Salmon Hash, Lemon Dill Emulsion, Caribbean Avocado
- Brioche French Toast, Coconut Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Maple Cinnamon Rolls, Orange Blossom Mascarpone Glaze
- Chimichurri Skirt Steak, Fresh Baked Loaf, Olive Oil Poached Cherry Tomato
- Mahi Mahi Taco Tuesday, Fermented Jalapeno Salsa, Breadfruit Chips
- Sesame Miso Ahi Tuna Niçoise, New Potatoes, Wonton Crisps, Beet Eggs
- Coconut Chicken Curry, Local Mango Chutney, Hand Rolled Roti
- House Specialty Sushi Platter, with Local Fish and Vegetable Options
- Polenta Dusted Chicken Breast, Romesco Sauce, Grilled Romaine Caesar
- Cracked Conch Pita Roll, Tarragon Aioli, Green Papaya Slaw
- Far East Lamb burgers, Challah Buns, Tahini Spread, Shepard’s salad
- French Cheese Sampler Board, Crusty Baguette, Onion Confiture
- Italian Charcuterie and Olive Sampler Board, Rosemary Focaccia
- Fresh Catch Ceviche, Avocado, Salsa Roja
- House Sesame Crackers, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Olive Tapenade
- Scallion Crab Rangoon, Local Pepper Jelly
- Belmont Farms Chevre, Green Grapes, Pistachio crumble, Gold foil
- Grilled Pineapple, Back Bacon, Sweet Chili Glaze
- Za’atar Crusted Rack of Lamb, Pine Nut Cous Cous, Pomegranate Molasses
- Roast Duck, Forbidden Rice, Pineapple Caramel Sauce
- Award-winning Crispy Lionfish, Guava Glazed Long Beans, Pepper Jelly Yogurt Spheres
- West Indian Pumpkin Gnocchi, Balsamic Chicken, Local Basil Pesto,
- Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin, Crispy Plantain, Orange Thyme Pearls
- Chia Seed Crusted Kingfish, Orange Carrot Velouté, Braised Fennel
- Sous-Vide Ribeye, Tamarind Demi-Glace, Roasted Breadfruit Mash
- Spiny Lobster Tail with Brown Butter, Zucchini Noodles, Mango Salsa
Grilled Pineapple Martini, Rum Butter, Pina Colada Mousse
White Chocolate Crème Brulee, Matcha Shortbread, Raspberry Coulis
- Passionfruit Mousse, Cashew Caramel Clusters
- Flourless Cake with Grenadian Chocolate, Pomegranate Paint, Coconut Milk Foam
- Award-winning Starfruit Sponge, Golden Ice Cream, Pumpkinseed Brittle
- Key Lime Custard, Ginger Crumble, Marshmallow Whip
- House Made Iced Fruit Trio, Soursop, Fig Banana, Mango