United States Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
10% discount for charters booked between January 20 and April 30th, 2024. Charters booked are to take place before December 2024.
MAHāSATTVA is a 62-ft Lagoon catamaran that accommodates 8 guests comfortably in 4 queen luxurious cabins with ensuite bathrooms.
MAHASATTVA, meaning literally “great being”, is a great bodhisattva who has practiced Buddhism for a long time and reached a very high level on the path to awakening. Lagoon catamarans have vertical saloon windows which offer not only a spectacular view from inside the yacht but give the yacht a feeling of being outside.
The spacious flybridge has plenty of room to lounge and relax at sunset with a cold beverage. There is seating for 8 people dining inside and outside with fully opening sliding doors making the inside and the outside of the yacht flow together. And with the addition of the upstairs flybridge, MAHāSATTVA is the perfect yacht for any larger group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Riley (Left in photo) grew up in Nova Scotia, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean. Spending time outdoors was a large part of his childhood and was where he got his first taste of life on the water.
After graduating from university, he completed his 200ton Captain’s license and has been working at sea ever since. He’s been employed as a captain for the past six years and has completed over 70 charters. Riley has sailed throughout the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, around South Africa, across the Atlantic, and the coast of England and Ireland. He’s experienced in a multitude of sailing yachts, high-performance racing yachts, large motor yachts, and sailing super yachts. Riley will make sure you have a safe and memorable time onboard!
Glen is South African with a passion for all things flavourful. With 10 years of hospitality background as a mixologist and restaurant manager, he decided to take his creative streak head-on and pursue the wonderful world. He completed his culinary training at the Super Yacht Culinary Academy in Cape Town, South Africa. He loves to travel and bring his experiences and stories alive through the dishes he serves. Glen specialises in fresh light meals bringing a sense of place to your vacation. Still, like any good chef, he hides up his sleeve a repertoire of culinary delights from around the world. He enjoys the challenge of cooking for a different group of individuals and loves the personal touch of working on a yacht.
Airiana grew up standing on a chair at her grandmother’s side in the kitchen. There she was taught to cook and bake and to this day can make a perfect cookie and a mean zucchini bread. On weekends and on vacation, she was out exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina with her friends, camping, hiking, and rock climbing.
After school, she found her way to Florida and with hard work and determination, she got her foot in the door and on her path within the yachting industry.
She feels that her heart belongs in the Caribbean where she has worked on yachts as a stewardess and also became a PADI Divemaster.
Airiana is kindhearted and vivacious, always placing the interests of her guests first. Striving for the best possible service she can offer!
- Continental served every day accompanied by seasonal fruits, yogurt
- Pancake – Bacon, maple syrup, side eggs
- Breakfast Spread – Tarragon scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, pastries, fried tomatoes, baked beans
- Banana French Toast – House-made banana bread, battered and fried bacon, maple syrup, fresh fruit and preserves
- Potato Rosti- bacon, kale salad, Boiled egg, & bagna cauda sauce
- Veg: no bacon, scrambled tofu, miso bagna cauda cured salmon
- House-cured salmon, everything cream cheese, and toasted bagel
- Eggs Benedict- Choice of ham, or spinach, Tarragon hollandaise, freshly toasted English muffin
- Omelet – Bacon and Emmantaler 2 egg omelet
Veg option: Broccoli and cheddar or spinach and mushroom
Fish: Smoked salmon and dill
- Tuna & Avo Open Sandwich – Sesame-crusted seared tuna, arugula, crispy leak, Asian sesame and ginger dressing
- Chicken Caesar – House-made dressing, grilled chicken, seasonal greens and house-made torn croutons
- Gourmet Burgers – Home-made patty, balsamic onion marmalade, grilled tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, pesto, and arugula
- Shrimp Tacos – Shrimp cooked in a spicy chipotle adobo, Mexican slaw served with Mexican street corn on the cob
- Lobster Roll – Hawaiian hoagie rolls, Anegada Lobster, white slaw, and house-made old Bay Crisps
- Chicken Kofta Wraps – Hummus, carrots, sprouts, yogurt and cucumber, charred onion and mint salad
- Grilled Cheese and Gazpacho – Swiss and prosciutto. Served with a Spanish gazpacho
- Papaya and Prosciutto Salad – Candied hazelnuts, basil, feta, tamarind dressing
- Baked Pears – Gorgonzola, Honey, almonds, herbs
- Ceviche – Coconut Leche de tigre, grilled citrus, cilantro, cucumber, radish
Veg: oyster mushrooms
- Beetroot “Tartar” – Roasted beets with whipped feta, pistachios, and truffle honey
- Crab and Mango Salad – Roasted poblano peppers, cucumber, celery and dill
- Sweet Pea and Pork wontons – Pea puree, sticky Asian pulled pork, and coconut sambal
- Chicken Salad – chicken breast with tahini and parsley dressing, cous cous, orange, fennel seasonal greens
- Beef Fillet – Truffle parsnip puree, root crisps, charred broccoli, demi-glace
- Pesto Carbonara – Pancetta and shrimp, pecorino romano, pepper, and a drizzle of sundried tomato pesto
- Tahini Chicken Salad – Bone in chicken thigh, citrus turmeric, and mint w/ Tunisian spinach and butterbean
- Five Spice Chicken – Roasted chicken breast, Vietnamese cucumber salad, steamed jasmine rice
- Scallop and Saffron Risotto – Seared Scallops served over a bed of creamy butternut and saffron risotto, herb oil
- Herb-Crusted Lamb Rack – Zataar-crusted New Zealand lamb served with house-made gnocchi and mint yogurt
- Whole Baked Snapper – Snapper baked “al Pastor” served with Mexican green rice, grilled limes, and seasonal roast veg
- Guava Glazed Pork Ribs (served family BBQ style) – Baby back ribs with a spicy guava BBQ sauce, smoked potato salad, seasonal sides
- Poached Pears – Served with home ice cream
- Lemon Polenta Cake – Mandarin mascarpone and candied mandarins
- Cherry and Black Pepper Crumble – Fresh cherries, brandy, black pepper, almond granola crumble with maraschino chantilly cream
- Churros – Cinnamon and sugar w/ salted chocolate ganache
- Raw Passionfruit Key lime – Almond and date crust
- Tiramisu – Dark chocolate, cherry, cognac, coffee and mascarpone cream
- Date Spice Cake – Warm date cake with Caribbean spices served with a coconut butterscotch sauce