130 ft Motor Yacht
Accommodates up to 12
1 master suite, 3 VIP suites, 2 Twin staterooms with pullmans (convertible to double beds)
Great for a large group
ENDLESS SUMMER is a 130 ft Motor Yacht with luxury accommodations for 12 guests.
This 130 ft long Westport is perfect for large groups and families. Westport Yachts is a renowned American yacht builder known for producing high-quality vessels. Cabins consist of 1 master suite on the main deck, 1 VIP on the upper deck, 2 VIP suites on the lower deck, and 2 twin staterooms on the lower deck that can convert to doubles. Each of the twin cabins has a Pullman. With ample space for 12 guests, the interior is elegantly styled with luxurious furnishings and finishes.
The main salon offers a comfortable seating area, a dining table, and large windows that allow for plenty of natural light and panoramic views. The exterior offers multiple areas to enjoy the ocean breeze and stunning views. The aft deck provides a shaded dining area, perfect for alfresco meals or relaxing with a drink. The upper deck area offers additional seating and a jacuzzi.
Water sports fun is in abundance to enhance your charter experience; from jet skiing to wakeboarding to paddle boarding – this yacht has it all. Endless Summer offers a luxurious and comfortable experience for those seeking a yacht charter. With its elegant design, well-appointed interiors, and attentive crew, it provides the perfect setting for exploring the Greek Islands and creating unforgettable memories at sea.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Captain Christo holds a Captain Class A certificate and has been working in the industry for over 30 years! He started his career at sea as an apprentice officer onboard m/t Venture in 1992, sailing worldwide and building experience and knowledge. He shifted to the luxury yacht charter industry in 2002, where he has remained ever since. Christos has vast experience, having climbed the ladder from Apprentice to Captain and having held this position for many years. He has certificates in SSO, GMDSS, ARPA, RADAR, Firefighting, First Aid, and Helicopter Landing Officer, as well as a speed boat driving license. Christos is married with two children.
CHIEF ENGINEER JOHN
John joined the luxury yachting industry in 2005 as chief engineer, having gained experience first as chief engineer during mandatory national Greek Navy service and then further gaining experience working onboard cargo vessels. His previous yachts include M/Y Vanja, M/Y Faribanna, M/Y Mariu, M/Y Obsessions, M/Y Idefix, and more. He holds an engineer Class A and all other necessary qualifications. He takes great pride in everything working as it should and is an integral part of the team! John speaks fluent English and Greek. He is an avid open-water diver as well as having a passion for water sports.
Chef Pavlo joined the luxury yachting industry in 2011 first starting off in sailing yachts before moving to motor yachts. Prior to this, he has many years of experience working at top-end restaurants. He speaks Fluent Greek and English. He has completed seminars in Molecular Gastronomy by E. This & P Gagnier as well as Andreas Charalabopoulos, HACCP by Johnson Diversey, Produits FRancais -fois gas’ by Mr M Alain Rougie, Fresh Pasta by Antonis Kavalieros as well as gluten free-lactose free courses by IEK Praxis.
CHIEF STEWARDESS ANASTASIA
Anastasia’s nurturing character makes her the ideal Stewardess; always ready to take action and care for her guests on board. She has completed Health and Welfare classes and has over nine years of experience in the navy hospital and general clinic as a nurse. In 2011, she decided to shift her career to the luxury yachting industry due to her love for travel and the sea! Anastasia furthered her professional training and holds Certificates in Silver Service, Personnel survival techniques, Fire prevention & fire fighting, Elementary first aid, and a Speedboat, Bosun, and Sailor license. She has also attended various seminars on Cellier Wine Guide & Wine & Food Pairing. She speaks English and in her spare time loves to travel, read, dive, and do all kinds of sports. It is her 3rd year onboard Endless Summer.
2ND STWEARDESS MARIA
Before joining the yachting industry, Maria completed a diploma in occupational therapy. She has always had the desire to be in a career that helped and served others and found her passion in yachting. Building upon her knowledge working in the hospitality industry as a waitress she joined the luxury yachting industry in 2021 starting off in private charters before joining M/Y Endless Summer. She is a well-spoken, outgoing individual with exceptional service skills and looks forward to welcoming you onboard!
Niko commenced his career at sea in 2021 onboard M/Y Condor before moving to M/Y Endless Summer. He holds a degree in Machines & Car Systems Engineering as well as having completed a course in Marine & Yachts Engineering at the Institute of Athens. Prior to being a bosun he worked as a yacht technician as well as a sales manager. His interests include fishing, travelling, driving cars/motorbikes, and snorkelling.
Dimitri started his career as a car mechanic before discovering yachting. His passion for all things related to the sea led him to start his career onboard M/Y Endless Summer. He speaks Greek and English fluently. His interests include travelling, water sports, snowboarding, motocross racing, and car restoration.
Panagioti joined the luxury yachting industry in 2018. Prior to this, he has experience working as a sea taxi driver in Mykonos.
MENU TO BE ANNOUNCED
The fine points
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Inquire
New Year week: Inquire
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- Jacuzzi hot tub
- Surround System
- Speakers in Cockpit
- Speakers on the Foredeck
- Speakers on Flybridge
- Ice makers
- WiFi internet access
- Sat TV
- Nautica 5,5m – Yamaha engine 150hp1x
- Eclipse Mirage SUP
- 1x Standup Paddleboard
- 2x Yamaha 1200cc wave runners (3 seater)
- 2x Canoes
- 2x Water Skis
- 2x Wakeboards and kneeboard
- 1x Tube
- 1x Sofa (4 seater)
- 1x Seabob water scooter F5
- 1 x Seadoo Spark (2 seater)
- 1x Extra removable swimming platform
- 1 x Jetsurf (upon request)
- Fishing gear
- Model: Westport
- Year: 2004 with refit 2023
- LOA: 130′
- Beam: 26′
- Draft: 6.6′
- Engines: 2x MTU 2.735 Hp
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 0 reviews
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.