British Virgin Islands
80 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
1 King & 4 queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
Ohana is a 80 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 10guests.
OHANA 80, is a luxury sailing yacht ideal for exclusive getaways, intimate charters, and island adventures. Ohana accommodates up to ten guests in five deluxe, king-size ensuite cabins. A custom layout featuring hand-picked design elements made in-factory at Sunreef’s shipyard in Poland ensures she is one-of-a-kind.
With three fully-equipped wet bars, a central open-concept galley, and seamless flow between the yacht’s interior and exterior spaces, Ohana creates a perfect platform to host guests comfortably. Classy lines underscore her modern style with a classic edge. The contemporary decor finds softness in the warm, light woods and coastal blues of her inviting interior. Her bold exterior boasts a custom color hull. A vast, central lounging space with a panoramic view opens both onto the bow terrace and cockpit. The bow benefits from a cozy lounge, well shielded from sun and wind. To the aft, the saloon merges with the spacious cockpit offering a lovely al fresco dining area. The cockpit overlooks an extra large hydraulic platform that can act as a swim-up island once the jet tender is splashed. From the aft bathing platform, you can launch water toys, try scuba diving for the first time, or sun tan all at sea level. All the areas combined form a universal, open environment where flexibility and freedom reign.
Ohana has a built-in scuba diving compressor and an area designated for tanks and top-of-the-line gear. Two sea bobs are also on offer along with a wide array of water toys and adventure sports to try. Unique to OHANA, a day head is located in the aft cockpit to allow for maximum comfort during the day. The day head is complete with a wash basin and changing table for our younger guests. In addition, there are two waterfall shower heads by each aft sugar scoop for fresh water rinses throughout the sunny, salty days. Underwater lights line the waterline for an added ambiance in the evening.
High bulwarks and a large beam lend to the superstructure design allowing for a generous flybridge and bimini that extends its full length. Along with dual helms, the flybridge is dedicated to leisure, with comfortable seating, plush sun pads, and a large jacuzzi. There are options to dine al fresco while enjoying movie night with the family or catch a game on the large, retractable flatscreen TV while simultaneously enjoying a 360° view of the Caribbean.
The hulls provide impressive volumes to this large yacht. Airy, luxurious guest cabins encompass king-size beds, roomy closets and storage spaces, retractable TV, and an immense bathroom. A perfect setting to unwind and relax after a long day in the sun.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
CAPTAIN TYLER & CHEF ERIKA
Tyler is always on the move and ready for an adventure. He is a man of many hobbies and easily relates to others. As an avid sailor, experienced diver and adrenaline chaser he finds living and working on the water befitting. For Tyler, chartering is the perfect platform to share his passion for the water. His enthusiasm for the outdoors extends to guiding hikes, exploring remote islands, finding the best jumping spots to plunge into the ocean and showing guests all the best local sites. As your captain, Tyler will make sure you have a fun, safe time on Ohana. Tyler will work with you to make sure your trip is full of destinations and adventures that fulfill your island vacation bucket list.
Erika has a love for entertaining which she demonstrates by whipping up creative eats that make gathering around the table a main event. Beyond the galley, you can find Erika helping with sails, jumping in for a dive, or even teaching yoga. She has worked as a delivery crew and even crossed the Atlantic Ocean by sailing yacht making her a strong crew member. Erika is the ultimate trip host – making sure her guests are entertained and well-fed. Her background in logistics and experience in food prep helps her prov
Colin grew up in New York sailing on Lake Ontario. He turned this passion into a career at a young age when he began teaching children how to sail. Moving down to the Caribbean to become a term charter yacht captain was an easy decision. Colin is also a scuba diving instructor and skilled mixologist. Multifaceted, his background in hospitality and experiences from traveling the world allow him to provide wonderful service while creating an environment full of delicious stories and conversations. On Ohana, Colin acts as the director of all things fun. From water skiing, snorkeling, island tours, cocktail making and everything in between. He is committed to making sure each moment is a memorable one for your charter and in his life.
If your group is interested in starting their morning off with a yoga session Chef Erika offers a special option…
Movement | Meditate | Mmmmmm
This option allows guests to start their morning with freshly squeezed juices, infused water, and coffee. Guests can then enjoy a 60 or 90-minute yoga flow guided by Erika, a short meditation focusing on the movement of water and breathwork, then a nutritious smoothie for breakfast and a ginger-turmeric immunity booster!
It is requested that the entire group agree on this option as Erika cannot teach yoga and also make a full warm breakfast at the same time. This option is great for those who feel three meals, including a three-course dinner and snacks, a day is too much or who would like to be mindful of their health while on vacation. OM and YUM in paradise!
Please give advance notice if interested in this option so we can properly provision for your experience.
All Breakfasts are served with Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Boat Baked Goods, Cereal, Coffee, and Juice
- Sunny Side Up Bowl | Turmeric Quinoa, Crispy Kale, Hot and Sweet Turkey Sausage, Cinnamon Baked Apples, Sunny Side Up Egg
- Sweet Potato Hash | Sweet Potato Hash, Black Beans, Avocado, Salsa, Chipotle Mayo, Fried Egg, Warm Tortilla Bowl, Bacon Roses
- Drunken Pancakes | Painkiller Pancakes, Orange Mascarpone Creme Filling, Sausage Links, Rum Infused Maple Syrup, Pomegranate Orange Syrup
- Be Happy Breakfast Sandwich | Honey Cured Ham, Bacon, Egg, Tomato, Arugula, Sprouts, English Muffin
- Crab Cake Benedict | Corn Bread Crab Cake, Fresh Greens, Avocado, Old Bay Hollandaise Sauce, Green Onion, Poached Egg
- Bagel and Lox Spread | Lox, Sweet and Savory Options, Cream Cheese, and Fresh Veggie Toppings served with a selection of Bagels
- Personal Egg Soufflés | Eggs, Cheese, Sausage, Fresh Veg, Oregano, Sauteed Mushrooms, Wilted Spinach, Caramelized Onions
- Chicken and Waffles | Buttermilk Breaded Chicken, Savory Sage Herbed Ricotta Waffle, Local VI Honey Drizzle
- Southern-Style Biscuits and Gravy | Buttermilk Drop Biscuits, VI Local Roast Red Eye Sausage Gravy, Scrambled Eggs
- Bloody Mary Brunch Bar | Family Style Make Your Own Spread, Homemade Mix, Fresh Veg, Pickled Veg, Bacon Stir Sticks, Mini Breakfast Sliders, Deviled Eggs, Stuffed Blue Cheese Olives, Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, All The Things
All Salads served with homemade bread | Lunches served with homemade pickle plates and hot sauces | Small sweet bites and fruit offered as post-lunch dessert upon request
- D’ Best Fish Tacos | Blackened Wahoo, Tangy Mango Slaw, Flour Tortillas, Pineapple Infused Black Beans, Pineapple Salsa, Carib Corn Salad
- VI Local Roast Coffee Rubbed Salmon | VI Coffee Rub, Wild Salmon, Shaved Brussel Salad, Roasted Veg, Mango Beet Salsa, Creamy Vinaigrette
- Tuna Poke Bowl | Marinated Ahi Tuna, Sushi Rice, Purple Cabbage, Green Onion, Edamame, Mango, Avocado Wasabi Puree, Fried Wontons, Sesame Seeds, Sriracha Mayo, Pickled Starfruit, Pickled Ginger
- Lobster Mac | Caribbean Lobster, Bacon, Smoked Gouda, Sharp Cheddar, Havarti, Sun Dried Tomato, Candied Jalapeno, Arugula Salad
- Island Time BBQ | Slow-Cooked Baby Back Ribs in Homemade BBQ Sauce finished on the Grill, Mini Wedge Salad, Potato Salad, Slaw, Bourbon Baked Beans, Grilled Watermelon
- Honeycrisp Salad | Dijon Crusted Grilled Chicken, Arugula, Frisee, Honeycrisp Apples, Grilled Strawberries, Candied Walnuts, Crispy Shallots, Goat Cheese, Sweet Spiced Cider Vinaigrette
- Galley Club Sandwich | Blackened Mahi, Thick-Cut Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo, Lemon-Herb Aioli, Avocado, Toasted Bacon Butter Bread, Garlic Parm Sweet Potato Wedges
- Sundowners are paired with a complementing cocktail
- Coconut Key Lime Mussels, French Bread | Key Lime Martini
- Charcuterie Spread | White and Red Sangria
- Spinach Artichoke Dip, Cheese Dip, Salted Soft-Baked Pretzels | Radler
- Shrimp Ceviche, Plantain Chips | Mojito
- Grapefruit Marinated Scallops, Fried Polenta Rounds | Paloma
- Bruschetta Three Ways | White Wine Fruit Spritzer
- Tostones, Mojo Sauce | Coquito
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Lemongrass Gin and Tonic
- Fresh Spring Rolls, Peanut Sauce | Lychee Martini
- Pan Fried Gyozas | Chilled Sake
- First Course | Small Plated Salad, Bread, and Compound Butters | Mains | Please request if you would like the chef to pair wine with your dinner | Dessert | To follow |
- Surf + Turf | Filet Mignon, Grilled Caribbean Lobster, Red Wine Pan Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Leek-Parsnip, and Potato Puree
- Sea Bass | Seared Sea Bass, Butternut Puree, Roasted Broccolini, Passion Fruit Butter Sauce
- Red Snapper Coconut Curry | Local Sourced Red Snapper, Yellow Coconut Curry, Basmati Rice, Naan, Chutney, Curry Accoutrements
- Rack of Lamb | Garlic Herb Crusted Lamb, Roasted Chimichurri Carrots, Hasselback Potatoes
- Sweet + Spicy Pork Tenderloin | Jerk Rubbed Pork Tenderloin, Rum Sauce, Plantain Puree, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Mixed Pepper Relish
- Pasta Night | Homemade Ravioli or Linguini, Vodka Sauce, Italian Sausage, Crispy Basil Leaf, Sage Butter, Pine Nut
- Yellow-Fin Tuna | Seared Sesame Crusted Tuna, Grilled Bok Choy, Edamame-Snap Pea Salad, Avocado Potato Puree
- Desserts are paired with a complementing cocktail
- Duval Crawl Key Lime Pie | Key Lime Crush
- Cheesecake with Port Wine and Fruit Compote | White Port
- Beignet Bites with Chocolate Sauce | Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate
- Tiramisu | Espresso Martinis
- Chocolate Truffles, Dipped Strawberries, and Fresh Berry Dessert Charcuterie | Champagne
- Assorted Baklava, Rose Water Ice Cream with Pistachio Crumble | Orange Rose Gimlet
- Chocolate Negus | Captain’s Reserve Rum Pairing
The fine points
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||$94,000||$95,000||$96,000||$97,000||$98,000||$99,000||$100,000||$102,500||$105,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $130,000
New Year week: $130,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates, and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and BVI port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Three fully-equipped wet bars
- Two Designated Wine Fridges
- Five Designated Drink/Beer Fridges
- Three Ice Makers, plus Commercial Ice Maker in Bilge
- Day Head with Wall-Mounted Baby Changing Table
- Wireless Charging Pads located in the Salon, Bar Areas, and Cabins
- Luxury, Hypoallergenic Linens, and Towels
- Reef-Safe and Organic Toiletries
- Two Outdoor Waterfall Showers
- Hot Tub on Flybridge
- Large Screen Smart TV on Flybridge
- Onboard Dive Compressor
- Yoga Instructor Onboard
- RIB with 110Hp engine
- 1 x Adult water skis
- 1 x Child water skis
- 4 Standup paddleboards
- 2 Wakeboards
- 2 Tubes
- 4 Sea Scooters
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving/instruction
- Model: Sunreef Catamaran
- Year: 2023
- LOA: 80’
- Beam: 38.5′
- Draft: 6.9’
- Engines: 2 x 300Hp turbo diesel
- Flag: TBA
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 0 reviews
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.