British Virgin Islands
59 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for 5 couples
PERFECT LANDING is a brand new 2022 Samana 59 available for charter in the BVI!
Achieving the perfect blend of space and intimacy, ‘PERFECT LANDING’ will enchant you and inspire sailing experiences that bring friends or family together for unforgettable moments. Designed for any style of cruise you desire, ‘PERFECT LANDING’ transforms ordinary life onboard into a once-in-a-lifetime experience of luxury, serenity, and freedom.
‘PERFECT LANDING’ has been carefully designed to create spaces that cater to all guests, from the most lively social gathering to the most relaxing moments of solitude. It has a flybridge with breathtaking dimensions… the largest in its category! The flybridge offers plenty of wrap-around seating for everyone in your group as well as two huge sun beds toward the aft. There is also a decadent foredeck with recessed seating and modular sunbathing stations.
The expansive aft deck has a huge dining table where the entire group can dine together al-fresco. The sliding aft doors seamlessly open into the salon to create an ideal, indoor/outdoor environment. ‘PERFECT LANDING’ is the popular ‘galley up’ layout so guests can enjoy lounging in the comfortable salon while watching the chef prepare their epicurean delights! The layout of ‘PERFECT LANDING’ fully embodies the French way of life that celebrates the philosophy of ‘carpe diem.’ Below deck, ‘PERFECT LANDING’ has 5 beautiful double cabins, accommodating 10 guests. There are 5 beautiful guest cabins, all with walk-around Queen beds and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. ‘PERFECT LANDING’ is ideal for groups of 5 couples or large families wanting to enjoy the BVI together. A full-time crew of 3 will be on board to make sure that guests are treated to the highest level of service while on charter.
PERFECT LANDING is being outfitted with an EXTENSIVE ASSORTMENT of water toys. Enjoy all the pleasures of sailing and have an amazing time aboard ‘PERFECT LANDING’.
(STOCK PHOTOS used)
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN ALEX & CHEF/MATE CHARLI
Alex is a dynamic and supportive ship captain of Irish origins and has been playing rugby and as well sailing competitively for 15 years with St. George Yacht club. He has been the outright winner of most cruiser racing events in the UK and Ireland. His experience includes over 30,000 charter miles with guests and as well 30,000 delivery miles on racing yachts and private sailing yachts. Alex has attended a German primary school and thus has spoken the language for many years. During his studies, he has traveled throughout Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. He has worked at numerous private events as a cocktail waiter which makes him competent in guest handling. Tailored to fit your special needs and wishes, his services will make you discover the freedom only a boat can offer. Whether you are looking to enjoy a laid-back day on the beach, jump into an active holiday, indulge in the local fine wine and dining, discover the culture, appreciate nature or just do nothing at all – he will help make it happen!
Charli is an outgoing chef who adores providing culinary adventures for guests while traveling the world. Raised on a small farm in Georgia, she melds her authentic Southern roots with the culinary knowledge gained from years of travel and cooking in dozens of countries and environments. Before becoming a professional chef, she studied chemistry and fashion design in college, managed an NYC specialty coffee shop, created a women’s clothing line, and continues to operate a successful e-commerce clothing business. Now she is thrilled to feed you. A woman of many talents, Charli discovered her love of cooking on boats, while on holiday from work in 2015 and decided to take on a new career challenge. After many flights and countries, including Croatia, Montenegro, Greece, Italy, French Polynesia, San Juan Islands, the Bahamas, and the Virgin Islands, she has gained the experience to provide you with an exceptional food experience on charter.
She is talented with specialized diets, including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and keto/paleo, and is happy to provide guests with customized menus.
Growing up sailing in the British Virgin Islands with her parents, Michelle has spent much of her time on the water. The sea is her home and she’s always happy to teach the guests new skills aboard. She has completed over 6000 miles of offshore sailing between Europe, the Caribbean, and the North East coast of the U.S. Sailing in the Caribbean and motor yachting in the North East US contributed to her desire to work in the industry. She has completed 5 yachting seasons as a chef in the Virgin Islands, Bahamas, and the Mediterranean. While she will always have a passion for cooking, she is excited for a new chapter as a Deckhand/Stew, bringing other skills to the table.
With a background in event planning, Michelle is proud to go above and beyond to enhance the experience her guests are looking for. She is excited to plan fun activities, themed dinners, cocktails, and overall ambiance for her guests to make their holiday perfect.
Aside from sailing, Michelle is a certified free diver and yoga instructor. Teaching is her passion and she is thrilled to offer morning flows and meditations to the guests. Whether the students are new to their practice or looking for something more advanced, she is happy to create a class around what they desire to get out of their holiday. In her free time, she enjoys her own practice, as well as travel; eating and drinking her way through new countries and cultures.
- Maryland Crab Cake Benedicts with citrus hollandaise and arugula greens
- Brioche ginger French toast with passionfruit compote and crispy bacon
- Fresh southern biscuits and sausage gravy vegetarian, vegan, and GF versions upon request
- Buttery Dutch babies with fresh berry compote, sweet potato hash, and maple bacon
- Crispy Brussels sprout & sharp cheddar quiche with maple sausage links and berry chia cups
- Overnight oats & chia bowls with fresh coconut, tropical fruit blueberries, blackberries, and crushed macadamia nuts
- Huevos rancheros served with roasted tomatillo salsa, fresh pico de Gallo, feta, & spicy black beans
- Spanish tortilla with layers of zucchini squash, whipped eggs, caramelized onion, fresh mozzarella, and chives
- Avocado toasts local honey, red pepper flakes, and crumbled feta
fresh eggs, watermelon radish, and greens
everything bagel with pomegranate, spicy greens, and goat cheese
- Savory mini frittatas with roasted potato, yellow onion, squash, & thyme
- Prosciutto, gruyere, & egg puff pastry knots with spiced coffee cake
- Fresh Crepes and Pancake
traditional with maple, walnuts, & strawberry
chocolate with whip cream and berries
savory with cream cheese, lox, & capers
- Orange shrimp salad; shaved carrots, arugula & microgreens, gingery parsnip & carrot puree, orange wedges, topped with marinated shrimp
- Cast iron seared shrimp, and Parmesan tuile with orange and carrot reduction
- Colorful bell pepper and garbanzo salad with fresh burrata, poached eggs, crispy pancetta, and oregano vinaigrette
- Grandma Sparky’s Enchiladas with seasoned chicken, yellow squash, fresh roasted tomatillo salsa, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese
- Leafy kale salad with Parmesan & balsamic vinaigrette, crispy Italian croutons, and spicy grilled flank steak with avocado pepper crema
- Bibimbap bowls; sweet & spicy beef & mushrooms with pickled watermelon radish, bright purple cabbage, yellow peppers, and kimchi aioli over sticky rice
- Crispy Mahi-Mahi tacos with roasted chickpeas, quick pickled purple cabbage slaw, shredded carrots, and avocado crema
- Poke Bowls, fresh salmon or ahi tuna over the ginger and soy soba noodles with purple cabbage, pickled radish, spicy roasted yams, & jalapeño lime crema
- Shrimp Ceviche Tostadas; bright ceviche with apple and celery on a crunchy toasted with cotija & cilantro street corn
- Picnic Lunch; mini mushroom pot pies, freshly baked pastries, and parmesan vinaigrette salad
- Charcuterie and cheese boards with house-made pickles and dips
- Grapefruit & lime Caribbean ceviche with bright sweet peppers & green
apple in a coconut milk base
- Heirloom tomato & summer peach Caprese
- Fresh guacamole and roasted tomatillo salsa with blue corn chips
- Savory stuffed Bella mushrooms served with lemon & artichoke dip
- Fresh Focaccia flatbreads with prosciutto, mozzarella, & arugula
- Greek charcuterie platter with tzatziki, lemon hummus, and fresh vegetables
- Cheesy garlic knots fresh from the oven with herbed olive oil
- Southern deviled eggs with chives, paprika, and pickled watermelon radish
- Bright pickled shrimp tostadas with avocado, tomatoes, & pickled onion
- Grilled Mahi filets with tropical mango curry, coconut rice, and fresh mango salsa
- Lemony pork piccata, a buttery white wine & caper sauce over angel hair pasta and summer squashes
- Grilled steaks with crispy potato stacks, lemon & parmesan asparagus, and a side of zesty chimichurri
- Grilled grouper filets with creamy white wine & leek risotto with vegetable ribbons and fresh herb gremolata
- Southern shrimp and grits with roasted butternut squash, charred red pepper & tomato salsa, zucchini ribbons, and spicy sprouts
- Pistachio-crusted lamb over mushroom quinoa and crispy broccolini with pistachio, mint, & lemon pesto
- Lemon & white wine Caribbean lobster tails served with pea & mushroom risotto or leek & butter gnocchi with gremolata
- Citrus baked salmon with lemon & arugula couscous, roasted broccolini, & citrus herb salsa
- Cognac Cornish Hens spatchcocked with a white wine & mushroom gravy served over summer squash succotash and coconut barley
- Ratatouille, slow-cooked tomato & red wine sauce, beautiful summer vegetables, served with sausages or protein of choice
- Zucchini & ricotta roll-ups, or lasagna, served vegetarian or with sausage, slow-cooked tomato sauce
- Cast iron seared scallops with white wine & mushroom risotto, carrot & zucchini swirls with cherry reduction & herb
- Fresh ginger molasses cake with strawberry compote, candied ginger, and vanilla cream
- Salted dark chocolate & coconut tart with pomegranate & dragonfruit
- Tropical pineapple rum cake with a butter rum glaze and toasted coconut
- Coconut and vanilla bean rice pudding cake with fresh raspberry jam
- Rich Nutella cupcakes with toasted meringue frosting and crushed hazelnut
- Coconut panna cotta with a buttery pistachio crust and bright berry gelee ́
- Avocado chocolate mousse cups with pistachio butter cookies and strawberry roses
- Stacked snickerdoodle ice cream cookies with fresh mint and chocolate
- Fragrant key lime pie with a crispy graham crust and lime zest
- Tangy lemon curd and strawberry parfaits with coconut cookie, walnuts, and candied blackberries