50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for a large group
Pi2 is a Fountaine-Pajot Saba 50ft sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Greek Isles.
Pi 2 (π2) is a Saba 50 that continues to garner critical acclaim throughout the world for its distinctive lines, sophisticated styling, choice of spacious living areas, and outstanding offshore performance. Voted Best Boat, this sailing yacht is the perfect vessel on which to share the joy of exploring the most beautiful destinations with those you love. With an exterior profile that reflects the elegant and innovative philosophies of her designers, Pi 2 turns heads wherever she goes. A generous lounge deck delivers a bold high-performance profile. 10 Guests can sleep in 5 queen bed size cabins all with private bathrooms. All cabins are air-conditioned.
While guests can also choose to unwind in the spacious cockpit or on the magnificent sun lounger at the fore, which provides an indulgent all-weather retreat adjacent to concealed storage lockers. The boat’s design provides seamless movement and communication between the cockpit, helm station, and lounge deck, while the incredible space in the saloon evokes the ambiance traditionally found only on much larger yachts.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Andreas is a genuine seafarer! He has extensive experience at sea built upon thousands of miles of traveling both spent at passages and crossings as well as charters around the Mediterranean Sea. He will be happy to share his knowledge and sailing experience with his guests on board but he will also leave them their space if they wish to.
He is not a “loud” person and he will never advertise his knowledge and capability. Thus he will make sure that all his guest’s standards and expectations are met and exceeded! His guest’s trouble-free and memorable vacations are his main goal and he uses more of a hands-on and lead-by-example crew management approach in order to effectively deal with whichever problems may occur during the charter. He is a person you can totally trust for your safety at sea and still, he will do the extra mile working towards fulfilling each guest’s dreams and hopes. And that is what makes him an exceptional captain!
Maria was born in Sparta, Lakonia in 1969. She received her bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing from I.E.K XYNI University. After several years of working in various jobs in relevant fields, she chose to pursue her passion for gastronomy. She has since worked in the tourism industry, at several restaurants, and most recently as a chef on yachts. Her excellent communication abilities enabled her to establish close bonds with guests, colleagues, and external suppliers. Maria is an enthusiastic and driven who is always prepared to fulfill any request.
She speaks Greek, English, and Italian.
She speaks Greek, English, and Italian.
Anna, born in 1999, is from Jena, Germany. She attended George Watsons College in Edinburgh, Scotland, and went on to graduate with Honours in Product Design from Edinburgh Napier University. During this time, her studies included a specialized semester in Design Engineering at Erasmus in Zwolle, Netherlands. From a young age, she sailed Optimist and Lasers in Kavala, Greece. Over the years, she has been building her sailing knowledge and experience through RYA with the dream of becoming a captain. She has taken courses at the Chichester Yacht Club and Cobnor Sailing in England and N.O.K. in Kavala, Greece.
Anna is energetic and eager to show her guests the beauty of sailing the gorgeous Greek waters. With her experience, she is perfect to create the ideal charter. Along with her love of sailing, she enjoys cooking, illustration and design, swimming, plant care, camping, and learning languages – currently she is practicing Turkish, French, and Dutch. Plus, over the past 2 years, she has been patenting and producing her original bachelor’s design- a sailing jacket with life-saving features!
Languages: English, German, Greek (all 3 native languages)
Sample Menu TBA
The fine points
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Price||Expenses||VAT|
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms
- Heated deck showers
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV
- i/Device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- Hairdryer 1 per cabin
- Tender Highfield 4,20m w/ 50 HP engine
- Standup Paddleboards (2)
- Kayak 2 pax (1)
- Snorkeling gear (10)
- Fishing gear (1)
- Wakeboard (1)
- Monoski (1)
- Scuba jet (3)
- Water Skis (adults & Kids)
- Inflatable tubes (2)
- Baby life jackets
- Model: Fountaine-Pajot
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 50′
- Beam: 26.2′
- Draft: 4.1′
- Engines: 2 VOLVO 75HP
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 3 reviews
August 2023, Charter Family
Aug 27, 2023
We are very grateful for the kindness and consideration we have had from the crew this week. From the moment we met, they have been so welcoming. They have been understanding of our disabled son and have made it fun for all of us. Chef - what amazing food and a kind heart you have. Nicola was loving her swim and cooking sessions with you. Captain - The man who can find the best places with the least fuss. Stewardess - Thank you for being so patient with us. Thank you all for a great week.
July 2023, Charter Family
Jul 10, 2023
Keep up the good work. Entire team was amazing! Provided us with an amazing trip.
June 2023, Charter family
Jun 24, 2023
This is the dream team, absolutely perfect. Felt like family. This was the greatest culinary experience of our lives. Thank you.
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.