67 ft Power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Great for a group
PRINCESS is a 67 ft Fountaine-Pajot Samana power catamaran.
PRINCESS MILA has accommodations for up to 8 guests in 1 King sized bed and 3 Queen sized beds. She has been carefully designed to create spaces that cater to all guests, from the liveliest social gathering to the most relaxing moments of solitude. Below the deck, there are 4 beautiful cabins that are bright and modern with lots of natural light coming through the large windows.
The aft deck has a huge dining table where your whole group can dine together while taking in the wonderful views. It has a flybridge with breathtaking dimensions… the largest in its category! The flybridge offers plenty of wrap-around seating for everyone in your group as well as two huge sunbeds toward the aft. There is also a decadent foredeck with recessed seating and modular sunbathing stations. The Jacuzzi on the foredeck is a favorite spot to spend time at sunset and later. The spacious sky lounge is perfect for your panoramic views while sailing or at sunset happy hour at anchor. Your sailing vacation will be the envy of friends aboard the Epic Catamaran PRINCESS MILA.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN REINHARD & CHEF/MATE RUBY
Captain Reinhard grew up in a small fishing town called Gansbaai, in the Western Cape, South Africa.
Growing up around the ocean pushed him into finding a career that was suited to what he loved. He began as a seafarer within the cruise line industry working for the infamous company ‘Disney Cruise Line’ on their private island in the Bahamas, working as a Lifeguard and Water-sports Leader. This is where he met Ruby. They had the same passion for the ocean and felt they needed to spread their wings and in April 2019 we began their yachting career together. He never looked back, yachting is everything to him and each day reminds him how far you can grow within this industry. From a young age, he learned how to spearfish/fish and freedive and those two hobbies are his passion.
Having the ability to combine his work and passion, well you couldn’t ask for anything better. Ruby and he have worked/lived together for the past 5 years, seeing some incredible places from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean and experiencing some truly amazing things. Whilst taking pride in his position as Captain, he also loves to cook, so you will definitely be enjoying some delicious grilled meat on the grill. He is excited to be running this brand new Fontaine Pajot 67 in the Exumas, taking guests to the secluded, tropical islands and creating memories to last a lifetime.
Ruby was born in Worcester, England, and grew up in a family orientated around the Arts. In 2014, she graduated from the University of Winchester with a BA in Contemporary
Performance. Upon graduating, she wanted to take a year for herself before completing her teaching qualification. She was offered a position with ‘Disney Cruise Line’, working as a Lifeguard and Water-sports Leader. She grew within the company and four years later was still working for them. Until she met Reinhard and took the leap of faith and left the company to start their adventure together in the world of yachting. It was the best decision they ever made and she would not change it for the world.
She has a huge passion for cooking and has always loved to try out new cuisines and recipes. Being able to create mouth-watering, flavourful dishes that all guests can enjoy is key! Her goal is to keep you happy on your vacation and let you experience some of the most beautiful places in the world. Whether you need a freshly shaken cocktail, a snorkel in the crystal blue waters, or you want to eat some of the tastiest cuisines, you can count on the crew delivering this to you.
DECK/STEW – CHENé
Bio Coming Soon! (Left in photo)
- Fresh pastries/muffins
- Fresh fruit platter
- Cereals/Muesli/Granola available on request
- Eggs to order (accompanied by bacon/sausage/toast)
- Main Breakfast entrée available each day
- Sample entrees include: Fresh Pancakes (Blueberry, Banana, Chocolate Chip) with berry compote and maple syrup
- Smoked Salmon platter with bagels, cream cheese, capers, and red onion
- French Toast accompanied with fresh berries, yogurt, and maple syrup
- Spinach, mushroom, feta frittata with baked hash potatoes
- Seared fresh tuna nicoise salad with fresh
- Fresh poke bowls with grilled shrimp (or fresh catch of the day if possible), radish, edamame beans, avocado, mango, tomatoes, and white rice. Dressings and sauces are served on the side.
- Pistachio and herb-crusted salmon served on a bed of Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Build your own burger, grilled beef Angus patties with a selection of toppings including cheese, tomatoes, onions, bacon, and grilled mushrooms all served with French fries
- Charcuterie deluxe with a range of mild to indulgent cheeses, cold meats, dried fruits and nuts, fresh bread rolls a variety of chutneys, and a summer salad
- Asian soba noodle salad with grilled chicken, a rainbow vegetable medley, and a Thai spicy peanut sauce
- Homecooked thin based pizzas with a variety of toppings (guests can choose in advance)
- Seared fresh tuna nicoise salad with fresh
- Herbed pork tenderloin with dauphinoise potato stack, grilled mushrooms, seasonal vegetables, and a creamy truffle mushroom sauce
- Grilled Steak served on a bed of wilted spinach, homemade spiced potato wedges, rainbow carrots, and a peppercorn sauce
- Greek feast, grilled lamb and vegetable skewers with a tabbouleh salad, Greek salad with an accompaniment of fresh hummus, tzatziki, and flatbreads
- Fresh pesto spaghetti with grilled vine tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, topped with grilled shrimp, and a sprinkle of fresh basil
- Garden pea and mint risotto served with seared scallops and fresh micro herbs
- Braised beef short rib on a bed of garlic and parmesan mashed potato and seasonal vegetables
- Grilled lobster with a garlic butter sauce, served on a bed of Caribbean-style rice and spicy mango salsa
- White Chocolate mousse with a summer berry coulis
- Apple and raspberry crumble with crème anglaise or vanilla bean ice cream
- Limoncello and orange jelly layered trifle, with a whipped mascarpone topping
- Chocolate brownies served with praline and cream ice cream, with a drizzle of hot caramel sauce
- Tropical fruit meringue nests with mascarpone cream and passion fruit sauce
- Rich chocolate ganache and caramel tart with vanilla bean ice cream
- Caribbean flambé rum spiced pineapple served with coconut ice cream
Click image for full size slide show.
The fine points
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Please inquire
New Year week: Please inquire
This yacht offers charters in the Bahamas and the base rate is from $49,000 – $59,000 for up to 8 guests for 7 nights.
*All running costs (APA) w/ average of 35% + 4% Bahamas tax and 10% VAT is added.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bahamas Tax (4%) + *All running costs (APA 35%) include all meals, snacks, beverages, air-conditioning, water-sport activities, mooring fees, park permits, and fuel for the yacht, generators, and tender.
- Bahamas VAT (Currently 10%)
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off-yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms
- Heated deck showers
- Satellite internet/WiFi access
- i/Device hookups
- Samsung 44″ x 25″ TV in Salon
- TCL SC52 36″ TV in Master cabin
- Private safe
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- Tender: 2022 Highfield Sport 460 – 60 HP Honda
- 1 x Li6 Electric foil cruiser
- 3 x Nautica Navtech 1 Sea Scooters
- 2 x Standup paddleboards
- 1 x Tandem kayak + cooler & rack
- 1 x Port & Starboard lounge area with backseat couches + magnetic
- Waterproof music Bluetooth speaker set
- 1 x Tandem towing tube
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 8 x Pool noodles
- 2 x Trawling rods
- 2 x Light tackle rods (BoRom, top water & reef fishing)
- General fishing tackle/gear
- 2 x Sea Archer Hawaiian slings
- Bat & Ball
- American football
- Children’s sand toys
- Model: Fountaine-Pajot
- Year: 2022
- LOA: 67′
- Beam: 32.3′
- Draft: 4′
- Flag: USA
- Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 480 HP
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 0 reviews
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.