United States Virgin Islands
60 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Massages offered onboard!
RELENTLESS is a 60 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
RELENTLESS has a galley-up, owner’s edition, and has 1 master king suite with a large walk-in shower plus 3 spacious queen cabins, all ensuite with stall showers. TVs in all staterooms and Yamaha Bluetooth with JL speakers in all areas. Backlit bar in the salon with 55” pop-up TV. Aft deck lounge and alfresco dining. Fly-bridge with 360° views and sun pads. A 32 bottle wine fridge onboard for extra luxury. Relentless is fully air-conditioned throughout. In addition to an experienced crew, a 3rd crew member will offer yoga and massages aboard the Epic catamaran RELENTLESS.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Captain Riley was born and raised in Nova Scotia, Canada, and grew up surrounded by the Atlantic ocean. At the start of his career, Riley worked on large motor yachts with high-end clients from around the world, ranging from celebrities to business leaders and entrepreneurs. His sense of adventure also took him across the Atlantic Ocean on a 200ft modern sailing yacht and saw him completing the 2017 Rolex Fastnet race onboard a high-performance Whitbread sailing yacht. Joining the charter industry for the past five years, Captain Riley has inside knowledge of sailing places such as the Balearic Islands, navigating the Mediterranean seas, and of course, island hopping in the beautiful Caribbean waters. Riley tailors each charter to the needs of the clients, ensuring a safe voyage, while the guests relax and enjoy their vacation.
Tanya grew up in a coastal area in Maine where she graduated from university with a degree in Finance, but later followed her passion for travel, cooking, and the sea. This brought her career in a new direction of yachting. An accomplished sailor in her own right, Tanya has sailed over 18,000 nautical miles including Florida to Turkey, the Caribbean to Colombia, and many other offshore passages.
Tanya is a creative chef with a broad culinary repertoire and a calm personality. She offers a well-developed genuine passion for food and the highest level of service. She is also a proven, capable leader (on land and sea) providing an immaculate galley, a positive can-do attitude, and an outstanding work ethic. Tanya specializes in Italian, Mediterranean, and French cuisine, but can also create fusion seafood, and vegan and gluten-free menus. Client satisfaction is her main priority, assuring a memorable experience for the guests.
Rita was born and raised in Hungary, but her passion for travel got her traveling around the world and led her to exotic places such as Thailand, Bali, Hawaii, and the Virgin Islands. Her life goal of helping people made her quit her office job and instead, she became a full-time massage therapist for the Ritz-Carlton on the beautiful island of St Thomas, USVI. Combining her passions, traveling and massaging, it was just a matter of time for her to become a therapist on a boat. In June 2017 she began her yachting career as a Stew/ Deckhand/ and a Massage therapist. Since nothing makes Rita happier than to see relaxed and happy guests on board, please don’t ever hesitate to request a Swedish massage for relaxation, a deep tissue massage for muscle pain & tension, or perhaps a stress-releasing workout together after your delicious dinner!
Riley, Tanya & Rita are thrilled to be aboard the beautiful Relentless. They look forward to welcoming guests to the island paradise they have come to call home and showing guests the time of their lives.
- Potato Gnocchi Bowl // sautéed spinach, bacon, two poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce
- Brioche french toast // served with fruit and bacon
- Fruit & Yogurt// fresh mixed fruit, yogurt and house-made granola
- Breakfast burritos // served with Pico de Gallo, guacamole, and home fries
- Herbed scrambled eggs // with goat cheese and bacon served with freshly baked muffins
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict // served over a warm biscuit and home fries
- Baked eggs with prosciutto and tomato // served with toast and fruit
- Lamb Meatballs // sautéed onions, peppers, and feta cheese served with tzatziki sauce wrapped in naan bread
- Poke Bowl // seasoned fresh tuna served over sushi rice topped with avocado, red pepper, scallions, and seaweed flakes
- Turkish Eggs // Garlic yogurt topped with two poached eggs and dill drizzled with warm Aleppo butter served with homemade crusty bread and a side salad
- Shrimp and orzo salad // with dill and feta served over a bed of greens
- Pork Burger // with grilled peach, bacon, blue cheese and served with seasoned steak fries
- Salmon tower // smoked salmon, arugula, fresh mango, avocado topped with balsamic caviar
- Warm lentil and smoked pork belly salad
- Salmon cucumber Rounds // whipped dill cream cheese
- Prosciutto wrapped melon
- Caprese Bites // cherry tomatoes with pearl mozzarella, basil oil
- Nosh Board // mixed cheeses, cured meats, olives, seasonal fruit
- Chorizo stuff dates wrapped in bacon
- Apricots filled with goat cheese drizzled with lavender honey
- Beef Crostini with Caramelized Onions and Horseradish Aioli
- Roasted grape tartine with goat cheese and walnuts
- Burrata salad // with stone fruit and blueberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Goat cheese stuffed crab cakes // served with lemon caper aioli
- Seared sea scallops // served on crispy wontons, arugula and topped with house-made kimchi
- Lobster Corn Croquettes // fresh local lobster, roasted corn served with tarragon lemon aioli
- Caprese salad // fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, basil with a balsamic glaze
- Grilled shrimp with romesco sauce
- White bean and escarole soup topped with freshly grated parmesan
- Olive oil Poached Halibut // served over wilted spinach and cauliflower puree
- Wild Mushroom Raviolis // handmade ravioli filled with mixed wild mushrooms, ricotta cheese served in a parmesan cream sauce
- Roasted Chicken provencal // served with braised potatoes and sumac zucchini
- Honey-dijon pork tenderloin // served with caramelized onion, apple risotto, and asparagus
- Surf and Turf // Grilled scallops and Sirloin served with mushroom sauce, green beans, and crisp fingerling potatoes
- Crispy skin salmon // served with herbed couscous and zucchini
- Duck breast // with cherry sauce, broccoli, and mashed potatoes
- Fig budino
- Strawberry shortcake with fresh-made biscuits and whipped cream
- Plum and honey pie served with vanilla ice cream
- Lemon tart with fresh whipped cream
- Peach and ginger cobbler
- Chocolate Lava cake
- Assorted handmade cannolis