British Virgin Islands
56 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba Diving onboard
RESPITE AT SEA is taking a break for a little time away from the rush.
The Glorious Lagoon 560 is extremely comfortable for up to 6 guests in three en-suite queen staterooms. All have exceptional natural lighting via the vast hull windows with two of the cabins having direct access to the aft deck. Indirect lighting in both the salon and cabins makes for a relaxing feel.
The aft deck offers a beautiful dining area for you to enjoy meals while looking out to sea, as well as a large sofa to relax. The flybridge offers additional seating to unwind while enjoying panoramic views. The foredeck has sun pads and a sunken seating area, which is an ideal place to be while sailing or at anchor with a cocktail.
RESPITE AT SEA is both comfortable underway and at anchor for relaxation at its best! With lots of space to enjoy both the sunshine and the shade, this yacht is ideal for groups and families.
SCUBA diving is available from the yacht with all equipment provided onboard. Let your energetic crew spoil you on the EPIC breakaway sailing vacation!
Enjoy their new Video!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN ROSS & CHEF/MATE DEE (APR – AUG)
Originally from South Africa, Ross has always had an unwavering passion for sport, travel, and the ocean. His first time on a boat was with his grandfather at age 3, and he can’t help but wonder if this is where his sense for adventure and exploration stems from. They do say “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree”. Ross moved to the UK at the age of 18 to travel Europe, go to school, and start a more conventional career as a physical therapist, although this all changed while on a short road trip in Australia. It was here that not only did he find his love for sailing, he also met Daniella, and together they made it their mission to make a life out of doing what they really loved.
Daniella “Dee” Cox
Originally from the UK, was brought up in the city of Bristol. Her parents had a passion for the outdoors and most summer weekends were spent at her family caravan. She fondly remembers swimming in the lake, fishing with “paps” and cooking outdoors around the fire, all memories that have strongly shaped her lifestyle choice today. Dee, like many of her friends, began pursuing a more traditional path of University, to study Psychology, followed by a career as a Child Psychologist. However, a one-year working holiday in Australia opened her eyes to a completely different lifestyle, one which reminded her of her fondness for the water and the outdoors. Ross introduced Dee to the boating industry and she hasn’t looked back since.
Ross and Dee met in the small town of Airlie Beach on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia. Their passion for travel, which brought them together over 5 years ago, continues to fuel their love for the tourism industry, sailing, and exploring the world.
It all began at an award-winning adventure tourism company in the Whitsunday Islands (Australia). They have since chartered together in the Mediterranean and most recently the British Virgin Islands. After five years in the industry, they have seen some of the most beautiful places in the world and couldn’t be happier with their lifestyle choice.
Ross and Dee create a relaxed environment onboard and facilitate the fun had by all in a natural way. They always aim to make the charter personalized to each guest’s needs, and this shows as no two charters are the same. They love finding beautiful new bays to explore around the islands and a little bit of spontaneity. Ross and Dee also love to entertain, whether that be with friends at home or guests on the boat. Dee’s passion for cooking paired with Ross’ storytelling and personable nature makes them a strong team and great company for any occasion.
As a couple, they share an interest in snorkeling, diving, and marine conservation stemming from their time spent working on the Great Barrier Reef. When traveling, Ross and Dee believe a true way to appreciate a country’s culture is through its food, thus are always intrigued to try new dishes. They share a love for food and although on charter Dee takes charge in the galley, Ross proves pretty handy on weeks off.
Together this enthusiastic and vibrant couple are excited to continue their journey in the charter industry and can’t wait to see what else it holds in store for them.
CAPTAIN TOM & CHEF/MATE HANNAH (DEC – MAR)
Tom was born and raised in Northern California and grew up sailing in the San Francisco Bay. He completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics at UC Santa Barbra. After working in the corporate world for 5 years he decided to change course and follow his passions for sailing and skiing. He completed his RYA Yachtmaster in 2017 in Barcelona and since then has sailed professionally in Croatia, Greece, and Montenegro during the summer months. In the winter Tom spent his days skiing the beautiful mountains in Jackson Wyoming. Tom is passionate about creating unforgettable charter experiences for guests, through land exploration, scuba diving, snorkeling, and water sports.
Hannah was born and raised just outside New York City in Westchester, New York where her love of food began. It’s no wonder Hannah is such a foodie, coming from a family that planned monthly food tours to find the best local restaurants throughout NYC. She had thought about turning her passion for food into a career, but as soon as she graduated from high school, Hannah traded snow for sunshine by attending the University of Miami. After college, Hannah first went into the event planning industry which fused her knack for organization and craftiness. Becoming a chef was always in the back of her mind while she worked on boats in Croatia and Montenegro, and that’s when she decided to turn it into a reality. Hannah loves to fuse the foods of her heritage with the cuisines of the places she’s traveled. She also enjoyed the thrill of fishing, especially when she can cook and eat what she catches. Hannah can’t wait to create a journey for all her charter guests while they set to sail to explore the Virgin Islands.
Tom and Hannah fell in love sailing the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea. They met in Croatia for work, but with Tom being the skipper and Hannah running the events, they didn’t get a chance to connect. During a sailing trip together through Montenegro, they finally had a chance to get to know each other and the rest is history. After falling in love, Tom and Hanna have traveled the world together from Croatia and Montenegro to Ireland and Morocco. Their adventurous spirits let them fulfill their dreams to run charters together in the Caribbean. Hannah and Tom are ‘go with the flow’, and are experienced at tailoring each charter to be fast-paced or as relaxed as the guests desire.
- All breakfasts are accompanied by a seasonal fruit platter, cereal/granola, yoghurt, toast/bagels and condiments
- Mixed sliders – smashed avocado, cream cheese and smoked salmon, pesto, rocket and tomato, peanut butter and banana
- Fried eggs – Nutella and banana braid pastry Bacon wrapped asparagus Scrambled eggs
- Shakshuka served with fresh bread and streaky bacon
- Ham and cheese platter, Soft boiled eggs, Homemade banana bread
- Avocado and poached eggs served with oven baked tomatoes and grilled halloumi
- Breakfast Burritos, Breakfast sausages
- American style pancakes served with berries and bacon
- Greek Share Platter – lamb skewers, Greek salad, honey and sriracha halloumi, hummus, tzatziki and pita
- Seared salmon cous-cous salad with feta, pomegranate and lemon herb dressing
- Spicy Thai style fishcakes served with Asian coleslaw
- Fresh seared tuna Niçoise salad with homemade beer bread
- Bacon, feta and sweet red pepper quiche served with broccoli salad
- Fish taco salad bowl served with homemade guacamole and spicy bean salad
- Caribbean chicken salad served with fresh herb baguettes
- Steamed mussels in tomato and garlic broth
- Baked coconut crusted shrimp
- Tuna Ceviche
- Caramelized onion and brie tart
- Garlic, mushroom and pesto bruschetta
- Burrata, sun-dried tomato and rocket salad
- Melon, Prosciutto and Gouda salad
- Stuffed Caprese chicken served with roasted butternut squash and a watermelon & feta salad
- Slow cooked BBQ pork ribs served with roasted sweet potatoes and apple slaw
- Steak served with mushroom sauce, garlic baby potatoes and a peach, Mozzarella and rocket salad
- Local whole fish served with coconut rice, mango salsa and roasted greens
- Homemade lasagne served with Caprese salad
- Creamy prawn and chorizo risotto served with avocado, rocket and Parmesan salad
- Homemade beef burgers and buns with caramelized onions and Parmesan zucchini wedges
- Homemade Crêpe with vanilla ice cream and seasonal berries
- Homemade key lime pie
- Chocolate fondants with Baileys cream
- Banoffee pie
- Mini cheesecake
- Rum fried bananas
- Sticky toffee pudding & homemade ice cream