British Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
SEAHOME is a Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran. This yacht is an upgraded version and is pure luxury.
Highlighted with dark floors and spectacular SEAHOME accommodates 10 guests in 5 queen en suite cabins. Lagoon has set the new standard in the yachting industry with the addition of the spacious flybridge. This area of extra space allows guests to enjoy 360° views while sailing or at anchor.
The crew share a love of travel and spending time on the water. Your energetic crew brings a high level of service, fine attention to detail, and a wealth of knowledge and personality to the SEAHOME family.
This EPIC yacht and crew will absolutely make your vacation unforgettable!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Bryan was born and raised in Jupiter, Florida where his love for the ocean began. As a teenager he would spend his days with his friends at the beach, often free diving just off of the shore or near the Jupiter Inlet for lobsters. After graduation Bryan spent a few years working in the hospitality industry, in various country clubs and restaurants but always yearned for more. At 21 he got a job as a deckhand on board a charter boat in St. Croix, USVI, and never looked back. Eventually working his way up to becoming a well-respected catamaran sailing Captain. He is an avid adventurer who enjoys shark diving, sailing, hiking, and anything to do with the ocean. Bryan’s laid-back but charismatic personality seems to be the perfect combo for entertaining and providing an excellent experience onboard and has a long list of great reviews from guests who were able to call Bryan their captain.
Ryan was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. He started working in hospitality at the age of 14. At 16 he picked up his first knife and transitioned into the kitchen. Ryan worked as a chef while training to be a paramedic, upon qualification, was an on-duty paramedic for 2 weeks, before he realized he missed working with food. Ryan entered and won a worldwide cooking competition called the Super Yacht scholarship which sent him to the top maritime academy in the world, and then to France for further culinary training. When not cooking Ryan is a ping pong champion and always travels with his paddles.
Ellen was born in England but grew up in the beautiful coastal town of Knysna, South Africa. As a young child, Ellen and her family often went on week-long camping adventures around South Africa and the neighboring countries. This thrill for adventure gave her a deep interest in traveling the world and all these fond memories of adventure have steered her towards entering the yachting industry. With a BA in Visual Communications, majoring in Graphic Design, Ellen loves to show her creative side with flower arrangements, table decorations, themed dinners, and much more. Ellen also completed an RYA Yachtmaster Coastal under sail and is very excited to be joining a sailing catamaran. Having previously taken on roles of a deck/stew, she enjoys spending time outdoors, getting involved with waterspouts, and exploring the Caribbean. She also enjoys the finer things in life such as creating a memorable experience through good service, food, and wine. Ellen is looking forward to creating an unforgettable experience for guests in the Virgin Islands.
- A choice selection of breakfast items served daily would include breads and pastries, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruits, charcuterie, a variety of cheese, house made granola and fresh squeezed juices
- A variety of cooked breakfasts will also be avaialble upon request such as crepes, french toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs any way, sausage, bacon and oatmeal
- The following menu can be served either as plated meals, family style, or buffett
- Housemade Chorizo, Russet Potatoes, Poblano Peppers, Vidalia, Onions, with Poached Eggs and Whole Grain Toast
- Salmon Frittata with Tomatoes, Broccolli, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Carrotts, Cremini Mushrooms, and Dill Ceme Fraiche
- Baked Creme Brulee French Toast with a Fresh Mixed Berry Compote
- Wood Roated mushroom Omelet with Shallots, Poached Garlic and Chevre
- Vanilla Mascarpone Stuffed Crepes, Macerated Berries, Fresh Whipped Cream
- Paoched Eggs Florentine on an English Muffin with Sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms, Onions, and Hollandaise Sauce
- Banna Nut Waffles with Hazelnut Spread and Fresh Whipped Cream
- Chorizo & Egg Tostados with Ranchero Sauce, Smashed Avocado, Pico De Gallo and Sour Cream
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs, and Dill Cream Cheese served on a Croissant
- Maple Cure Bacon, Baby Romaine, Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes, and an Avocado Aioli on Grilled Sourdough Bread
- Mussels Sauteed in Casino Butter and Chef’s Salad
- Kansas City Style BBQ Ribs with Watermelon Mint Salad
- Spice Grilled Tuna Tostados with Mango-Avocado Slaw & Asian Glaze, served with Cilantro Lime Pilaf
- Pork Cheek Potato Gnocchi with Maple Glazed Root Vegetables and Natural Jus
- Mac n’Cheese Stuffed Grilled Cheese Wedges in Tomato Bisque Drizzled with Chive Creme Fraiche
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Salmon or Chicken
- Pan Roasted Chicken with White Wine, Artichoke Hearts, Cremini Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Garlic and Fresh Herbs
- Crispy Salami Cups Filled with Finely Diced Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Kalamata Olives, Feta, and Basil
- Marbled Avocado Tiles with Mango Ceviche
- Wood Grilled Korea Marinated Tri-Tip Skewers with Shishito Peppers and Sweetie Drops
- Roasted Sweet Red Pepper and Smoked Garlic Hummus with Crudites
- Artisinal Cheese Plate with French Olives, Chutney, and Dried Fruit
- Seared Ahi Tuna Sashimi with Soy Ginger Lime Sauce and Seaweed Salad
- Spinach and Artichoke Bruschetta served Warm on a Toasted Crostini
- Crown Roast of Lamb Filled with Harvest Vegetable Couscous
- Squid Ink and Truffle Fettuccini Lobster and Shrimp A La Creme
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, Green Bean Almondine, Leaf Salad
- Duck Leg Confit with Vanilla Demi-Glace, Yam and Sweet Potato Au Gratin Gruyere, Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Traditional Beef Wellington
- Blackened Mahi and Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
- Grilled Hangar Steak with Black Fig Demi-Glace, Lemon Grass Infused Rice Pilaf, Broccoli Milanese
- Spinach and Artichoke Encrusted Salmon
- 72-Hour Sherry Braised Beef Short Ribs, Chive, and Chevre Whipped Potatoes and Spring Mix with a Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
- Frozen Amaretto and Vanilla Souffle
- Tarte Tatin with Pecan Creme Fraiche
- Peppermint Tartlets
- Lavender Creme Brulee served with a Shot of Limoncello
- Passion-Fruit Mousse with Bittersweet Chocolate, Poached Strawberries, and Candy Dust
- Spiced Rum Bread Pudding with Dried Cranberries, Creme Anglaise, and Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Classic Chocolate Fondant
Click image for full size slide show.