Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SERENITY is a 2021 Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard SERENITY, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually contract air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) as the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area.
Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy a calming vacation with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $24,000
New Year week: $26,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN TINA & CHEF/MATE GREG
Born and raised in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, Tina studied at the Faculty of Kinesiology. As an elective, she took a class on sailing, and as she says, “Once you try sailing, you get hooked for life!” She has been a captain now for the last six years, sailing the Mediterranean, from Turkey to Greece and Croatia.
During the winter seasons, she went from sailing to being a ski instructor all over Europe. This year, she is trading in her skis for the tropical waters of the Caribbean! She is passionate about sailing, water sports, diving, running, hiking and just enjoys being physically fit in general. She can’t wait to explore the Caribbean waters and showcase for guests the beauty that the islands hold.
Greg was born and raised in Harare, Zimbabwe. He decided to pursue a career in cooking and moved to South Africa where he studied for almost two years. Upon his return to Zimbabwe, he decided to extend his skills and transition from a land-based chef to a yacht chef.
His love of being a chef is equaled by his love of being on the open water. He enjoys water sports, hiking, and generally staying active. He also appreciates experiencing different cultures and local foods and incorporating those different flavors and techniques into his own style of cooking, whether it be in modern or classical style dishes.
Greg has quite a bit of experience on boats in and around Zimbabwe, on Zimbabwean houseboats; which are the equivalent to yachts, but on a lake. It allowed him the opportunity to wake up each morning surrounded by Africa’s big five wildlife, there was access to great fishing and then cooking with that freshwater fish. It was an amazing experience that he can’t wait to parlay into life in The Caribbean.
- Eggs Benedict with Prosciutto on an English muffin
- Breakfast Burrito
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
- Breakfast – Platter of Pancakes, Waffles Candied Bacon, and Fresh Fruit
- French Toast Casserole
- Hummus Wraps
- Smoked Chicken Pasta Salad
- Asian Style Fried Chicken with noodles and Veg
- Seared Tuna with Spicy Mango salsa served with steamed rice
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta with salad and crispy bacon
- Bacon Cheese Burger Wrap with hand-cut shoestring fries
- Salmon Tartare, Melba Toast with Dill Sauce
- Jalapeno Popper in Wonton Cups
- Spicy Beef Tartare, Mustard Sauce, and Deep Fried Capers
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Bruschetta and Goats cheese
- Spring Rolls with Tomato Chilli Jam Dip
- Asian Style Sticky Chicken Wings
- Ostrich fillet with roasted cherry tomatoes, mixed mushrooms, and Veg.
- Browned garlic butter Chicken.
- Beef & broccoli Lo Mein.
- Mediterranean pan-seared Sea Bass.
- Creamy Garlic Prawns and fresh-baked bread.
- Lavender & honey Créme Brûlée
- Deconstructed lemon meringue pie
- Lemon Tart
- Tropical Mille Feuille
- Coconut panna cotta
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Salon TV
- Free WiFi
- Salon stereo
- i/Device hookup & USB Sockets
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Wakeboard, sub wing & tube
- 10 ft Floating dock
- Underwater lights
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- Sea Scooters
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Bali Catamaran
- Year: 2021
- LOA: 49′
- Beam: 26′
- Draft: 4,5′
- Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review