101 ft Motor Yacht
Accommodates up to 12
1 master suite, 1 VIP suite, 4 twins two of which convert to queens
Great for a large group
SUMMER FUN is a 101 ft Motor Yacht with luxury accommodations for 12 guests.
SUMMER FUN is a stunning 101ft motor yacht built in 2001 by Admiral Yachts yet fully refitted in 2021. Her interior is sleek and modern with a neutral colour scheme running throughout the vessel, giving a calming and elegant vibe. She sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 finely decorated rooms, including one Master Suite, 1 VIP on the Main Deck that converts into a Playroom, and 4 Twin cabins, 2 of which convert into Double all with en suite facilities and a/c.
She is also capable of carrying up to 7 crew members on board to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. SUMMER FUN’S timeless styling along with her impressive leisure and entertainment facilities such as a wide collection of water toys make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Dionysis has more than 20 years of experience in marine services in Mediterranean waters mainly as a captain and 2nd officer, in charter and private yachts. Dionysis graduated from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropirgos holding an A-class Captain Degree and has certified experience in Ship Security, Firefighting, Lifesaving, ECDIS, and a Certificate of Yachting short course. He respects his guests’ needs, and his gentle but firm attitude ensures relaxed and safe cruising of the Greek islands. He is married with 2 children. Captain Dionysis and Crew are dedicated and ensure a safe and pleasant cruise for you. He speaks Greek and English and loves driving, scuba diving, watersports, and spending quality time with his family.
His journey in culinary started in 1997 – graduated from the Swiss Alpine Center Experiences Chef. Since then, he has worked in numerous restaurants when his love for the sea made him join the yachting industry on commercial and private motor yachts like M/Y Illusion, M/Y Light Holic, M/y Elena V, and others. Recognized as a visionary Chef with knowledge of food trends and the ability to think outside the box when it comes to creating a menu! Bringing forth an in-depth knowledge of flavors resulting in mouthwatering dishes. He is self-motivated, hardworking, positive, and always doing his best to introduce the best of Greek cuisine to his guests. He speaks Greek and English.
CHIEF ENGINEER STERGIOS
Stergios was born in 1981 and holds the Engineer’s A class license. Before joining the yachting industry he was working on board merchant vessels. Among others, he holds an engine room management certificate, first aid, and specialized training in advanced fire fighting. Stergios is hardworking and his friendly personality makes him an asset for Summer Fun’s team. In his free time likes free diving, collections, and DIU Constructions. Speaks Greek & English.
CHIEF STEWARDESS IOANNA
Ioanna started her career in yachting in 2021 in a 47 m yacht (m/y Africa) in the service department and she has a Silver Service certificate as well. She holds a Postgraduate Diploma Level 7 in Hotel Management training qualifications UK and Administration and economy executive in the shipping sector in Athens as well as many seminars in shipping. Her leadership skills along with her great customer service techniques quickly upgraded her to chief stewardess. Ioanna’s gentle personality ensures that every guest’s needs are met with attention to detail and with a warm smile. In her free time, she likes playing volleyball, basketball, and piano. She speaks English and Greek.
Katerina is born in Greece. She holds a certificate of Business and administration as well as a certificate of Offshore sailing skipper. She joined the yachting industry in 2013 working as a stewardess/hostess in sailing catamarans and motor yachts until today. She is a positive person with strong communication skills. She is a perfectionist and constantly improving herself to provide the best service to her guests. She speaks Greek, English, German, and a few Italian.
Our super energetic deckhand Stavros started in 2017 in shipyards, ferries as well as motor yachts. Stavros offers his service experience to the other crew members for the best service onboard and in winter maintenance. He has a diver diploma and a speedboat license. He is a cheerful and smiling crew member and speaks Greek and English.
Glenn was born in 1979 and has an experience of 15 years on board commercial motor yachts. He’s always positive and ready to assist anywhere he’s needed. He speaks English and Philippino.
- Variety of teas, Coffees
- Fresh orange juice – Fresh fruit juice
- Fresh fruits
- Greek yogurt
- Bread – Butter Croissant – Chocolate Croissant – Biscuits – Traditional crackers
- Fried eggs – Scrambled or Poached – Omelet
- Variety of sausages – Bacon – Ham and Turkey – Greek cheeses
- Traditional homemade falafel
- Tuna tataki with wakame and burned brown sugar
- Smoked mussels
Mista salad with orange soya vinegarette and mango
- Risotto with prawns and white truffles
gazpacho soup in the shot
- Beef carpaccio
- Caprese salad
- Greek traditional salad with feta cheese and capers
- Salmon fillet with pistachio crust with mange toot roasted in butter clarified
- Red mullet savoro (traditional recipe from Corfu Island)
- Whole seabream on the frill with lemon olive oil sauce
wild greens, beetroot salad
- Rib eye black Angus with baby potatoes and mange toot saute
- Beef medallion with gravy and celery root puree
- Orange pie
- Chocolate pie with vanilla Madagascar ice cream
- Crème brullee with burned marsmellows and mint
The fine points
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Inquire
New Year week: Inquire
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- QNAP media server
- Sonos Play-5 Speaker
- Sonos Subwoofer
- OTE TV Satellite Receive
- Salon TV
- Ice makers
- WiFi internet access
- Deck shower
- Tender: 4.95m with 100 hp mercury
- Jet Ski 2 seater YAMAHA 270hp
- Banana boat
- Water skis for adults and children
- Snorkeling gear
- Stand up paddle boards
- Model: Bihari
- Year: 2001 with refit 2019
- LOA: 101′
- Beam: 23.3′
- Draft: 7.5′
- Engines: 2x MTU 1680KW /2.000 RPM
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 9 reviews
September 2022, Charter Guests
Sep 18, 2023
This has been the most memorable experience on a beautiful yacht with amazing staff. From some of the best cuisine to top-notch service, this trip will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Sept 2023, Charter Guests
Sep 17, 2023
Thank you for a lovely trip! I had such an amazing time on my first charter. Thanks for the hospitality and laughs! Summer Fun crew Thank you for a wonderful week! Despite some changes to the original itinerary you helped us find an amazing alternate plan. Everyone was so friendly, and helpful and treated us like family. We hope this is the first of many great trips together!
Sept 2022, Charter Guests
Sep 10, 2023
Thank you all so much for an amazing, wonderful week! From the beautiful swimming spots to the fantastic food, we couldn’t have asked more!! Best vacation and better crew to take care of us. Best wishes to all of you!!
August 2023, Charter Guests
Aug 7, 2023
The Best Time
We had the best time on Summer Fun! Thank you for keeping us safe, happy, and very well-fed! The food was delicious . We were so full after every meal ! We are picky pasta eaters but yours was amazing! We enjoyed all the conversations, laughs, and memories made. This was the best week and we made amazing memories. We felt very welcomed and relaxed. Thank you so much. We will miss Summer Fun!
July 2023, Charter Guests
Jul 21, 2023
Despite the weather being crazy hot, we have had the best week on Summer Fun! Leo adopted the Sea Bob, Max ate Bolognese repeatedly, and Adam & Daisy loved water sports. All the staff have made us feel so welcome, we will always remember our Peloponnese adventure! All out thanks to the crew for such an amazing holiday! Love
july 2021, Charter Guests
Jul 10, 2023
Here we are pulling up to Piraeus after 7 amazing days on Summer Fun. Time never went so fast, so enjoy every minute. All treated us to something truly unique – a cruise to the Greek islands. The crew ensured that our every need was taken care of – from the infamous stewardess to mussels ceviche + lamb!! Kleftiko is the most memorable stop! We danced, we sang, we swam, we ate + we drank! Most of all we had the best time enjoying each other company.
June 2021, Charter Guests
Jun 21, 2023
What can we say about the chef? What words can describe our culinary experience? Never once did we feel lacking! You truly have a special talent that is second to NONE! Thank you! And thank you for your warmth and friendship! We love your food and you! From all of us, May God Bless you all! May He provide you with safe travels and many blessings and many blessings of health, prosperity, happiness, and love.
So sorry to leave you behind. We will miss you so much but will see you soon next time! Stay safe & stay charged!
June 2023, Charter Guests
Jun 4, 2023
What an amazing vacation on the SUMMER FUN! From the water sports to the beach spots to the tours. And the service on board was unforgettable! Thank you to all of the staff for this amazing experience. I loved the entire vacation, especially the Seabob and the water park. This trip was amazing! The food was great, the beaches were beautiful, and the boat was so fun! They also had so many options for water sports. The jetski was awesome, the hot dog was thrilling, and the sea bob (sea scooter) adrenaline rush. This trip is 10/10!
May 2023, Charter Guests
May 28, 2023
What an amazing trip! This was our family's first trip to Greece, and it could not have been better! The boat was great but the crew made it a fantastic journey! The desserts were amazing, and we loved the jet ski! Loved visiting so many different islands and thank you for showing us around all of the beautiful islands of Greece!
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.