British Virgin Islands
86 ft motor yacht
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
A great layout for 8 guests
10% DISCOUNT offered on any new charters booked for 2023-2024 season. Offer good on charters of 7 nights or longer, special valid until Nov 1, 2023. Discount not applicable on Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks.
Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean aboard this magnificent luxurious motor yacht.
If you are looking for the highest level of luxury and comfort on charter, then Synergy is the yacht for you! A stunning, 86′ Sunseeker, SYNERGY is an immediate stand-out with its huge windows, voluminous accommodation, and high-quality fit and finish. There are numerous seating areas on the main deck, all of them centered around an elegant dining table amidship, and an attractive and spacious galley on the port side – complete with a curved bar facing into the wheelhouse. The interior design is bright and contemporary, and the wide beam offers a huge amount of interior volume.
There are two companionways leading to the cabins below, which somewhat counter-intuitively means the cabins can be bigger – since there is no need for a central corridor. The forward one goes down to a generous VIP suite in the bows, which has the feel of a private apartment, with a Queen sized bed and en-suite head. The midship companionway leads to a central lobby with a full-beam master suite, featuring a King sized bed and a beautiful ensuite bathroom. The midship companionway also leads to two versatile twin cabins aft, both of which have convertible beds. The two twin cabins can be configured with two twin beds, or the beds can slide together to make one Queen. Both of the twin guest cabins also have ensuite bathrooms.
The flybridge is the perfect spot to take in the BVI sights while on charter, and relaxation areas abound. There is a large dining table that can accommodate up to 8 guests, and it is the perfect spot for breakfast and lunch al fresco dining. There is a large wrap-around couch on the bridge, perfect for lounging in the shade. The flybridge also features a jacuzzi tub, which is the ideal spot to catch a sunset or enjoy a nightcap. SYNERGY provides a quick and comfortable ride between islands. Synergy also features stabilizers to help create the most comfortable ride possible!
With a full-time crew of 4, including a captain with years of BVI charter experience, Synergy promises to offer a top-notch charter vacation!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Captain Jacob grew up in Chicago and left the cold weather for sunny Southern California after college. It was there that he fell in love with sailing and yachting and never looked back. After purchasing his own boat and becoming involved in several race teams, he decided to make his passion his full-time career. Jacob traveled the world to gain experience and hone his skills, working several seasons in the Mediterranean and Australia. He arrived in the Virgin Islands in 2018 and he has never looked back!
For the last four seasons, Jacob has been a Captain in the USVI and BVI, and it is his favorite place to charter and show his guests the trip of a lifetime. Last season, Jacob was the captain of S/Y Synergy in the BVI. When his same owner recently purchased the beautiful M/Y Synergy, Jacob was thrilled at the opportunity to stay with the family, and move aboard as the captain of M/Y Synergy!
FIRST MATE PHILIP & CHEF AUDREY
Philip and Audrey are a fun, professional, kind, and approachable couple who have been working together for the past 5 years. They are both obsessed with customer service and strive to enrich every guest’s experience by making it unique and memorable. They aim to deliver a stress-free holiday for families, couples, friends – or whoever may be seeking an inimitable journey adorned with life-lasting souvenirs.
Born in England, Philip was introduced to sailing dinghies and windsurfing on the broads at a very young age. He first stepped aboard yachts as a toddler and has progressively turned his passion into an established career. Working professionally across the globe and logging over 20000 miles, his experience spans everything from 20ft clippers to superyachts. He aims to instill the immortal words of Wind in the Willows into others: “There is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.” In his spare time, Philip can be seen pursuing his musical passions and traveling the world.
Born and raised in Montreal, Canada, Audrey has spent the last 8 years working as a cook professionally. She always had a profound passion for culinary With years of customer service and hospitality experience, Audrey aims to provide a high level of service, catering to everyone’s dietary needs and requests.
Audrey started working as a freelance chef on chartered yachts in 2016 and never looked back – she is very inclined towards fusion cuisine, passionate about fine dining and artistic plating – After all, we eat with the eyes first!
Audrey enjoys living on the water and strongly believes that unique memories and epicurean experiences are created around a great meal shared with your loved ones.
- All breakfasts are served with fresh fruit platters
- Middle Eastern-inspired Shakshuka with sous-vide poached eggs, served with Homemade Pita Bread
Side – Pineapple Carpaccio, Nutella Croissants, Lemon Overnight oats cups
- Homemade Bagels board (Jalapeno & Cheese, Poppy seeds, Sesame seeds, and Raisin) Served w/ smoked salmon, homemade cream cheese selection, fried eggs, cold cuts, bacon, avocado, fruit
Side – Green smoothie, Fruit Platter, Banana Bread w/ white chocolate chips & orange zest
- Eggs Benedict – Beef: Pulled Beef on English Muffin with caramelized onions, poached egg, and pesto hollandaise OR Salmon: Smoked salmon, whipped ricotta, fried capers, pickled red onions. Served with breakfast potatoes
Side – Fruit Salad, Greek-inspired Yogurt cup with Peach flower
- Breakfast Pizza (sausage, bacon, ham, hashbrowns) on fresh dough
Side – Açaï bowl selection topped with dried and fresh fruits, nuts, chia pudding, grains, peanut butter (optional), Mini French toast sliders stuffed with honey, mascarpone and pistachios, Fruit Platter
- Breakfast Enchiladas (sausages, spinach, caramelized onions, leaks) toped with avocados and lime spiked sour cream
Side -Breakfast Potatoes, Fruit Platter, Savoury Pastry, Overnight Oats (berries)
- Full English Breakfast Selection (Roasted tomatoes, thyme butter fried mushrooms, bubble & squeak, sausage, bacon, baked beans, black pudding)
Side – Fruit Platter, Chia Pudding cups w/ berries, Chocolate, Walnut, and Banana stuffed braid, Savoury Breakfast Wheels (Cheese and bacon stuffed)
- Mediterranean Frittata or Quiche (feta, tomatoes, spinach, onions, bacon)
Side – Pancake board w/ fresh berry coulis, Berry selection, Croissant
- Salmon mi-cuit, pearled couscous with mango and red pepper, and avocado salsa served with a dill emulsion
- Tacos Duo: Slow Cooked Chicken Thighs in a Gyros Marinade. Served on tortillas with homemade tzatziki, onion, and tomatoes
– Al pastor (Pulled pork, pickled red onion, lime crema, cilantro, and cotija)
-(Vegetarian Option): Lightly crumbed portobellos, lime crema, pickled onions, arugula
- Middle Eastern Individual Platter: Homemade Hummus, Tzatziki, Falafels, Tabbouleh, roasted beet Salad, Sumac Roasted parsnips, spinach, and feta pastry, charred artichokes, and flamed grilled chicken breast
- Seared Sirloin in Homemade Brioche Bun – Banh Mi inspired (pickled onions and carrots, slaw, cucumbers, sesame mayonnaise) served w/ Vietnamese vermicelli salad in fish sauce dressing
- Seared marinated Tuna served as a Poke Bowl (zoodles, pickled onions, ginger and radish, roasted pineapple, avocado, cucumbers, alfalfa sprouts sweet potatoes, and seaweed salad) served on rice/quinoa/soba noodles topped with crispy scallions, crispy onions spicy mayonnaise, wasabi aioli, and sesame.
- Butter-poached Seabass served on a Panzanella salad tossed in a green goddess dressing with fried capers.
- Duck Confit served with kale and arugula Waldorf salad w/ candied walnuts, goat cheese citrus balls, and pomegranate. Served with fresh Rosemary Focaccia
- Mini Arancini balls w/ Tomato Dipping sauce – Paired with Aperol Spritz
- Salmon tartare, roe, whipped dill ricotta on blini – Paired with Hugo
- Shrimp Canapé on cucumber disk with pineapple/red pepper salsa and miso butter – Paired with Yuzu Margarita
- Cabbage and Pork Dumplings – Paired with Lemongrass Mojito
- Loaded New Potatoes Skin with crème Fraiche, coffee candied bacon, leaks, and crispy onions – Paired with Manhattan
- Roast beef on mini toast canapé with/ mini fried cubed potatoes and anchovy butter – Paired with Old Fashioned
- Chicken wing tossed in a buffalo dressing with ‘’ranch’’ inspired dip – Paired with White Wine Sangria
- Mini Chicken Pot Pie, Homemade Gnocchi, onion puree, Braised beef short ribs, red wine reduction, pea shoots, parmesan crisp
- Indian Spread: Butter Chicken, Homemade Naan, Dahl Lentils, Pork Ribs Vindaloo, Rice, Mint Raita
- Burrata on charred peaches, caramelized onions, and prosciutto, Seafood white wine cream linguini (Seared scallops, mussels & sous-vide shrimps)
- Sushi selection with panko fried vegetable and paired sauces, Seared duck breast ramen, topped with ponzu soft-boiled egg, green onion, cilantro, charred bokchoi
- Crab Cake on a corn purée topped with pickled cabbage/onions and lime crema,
- Parmesan and herb-crusted rack of lamb, horseradish pomme puree, poached asparagus, and beurre rouge
- Mediterranean Tian tower on beet purée w/ toasted amaranth, Tournedos Rossini
- Beef tenderloin, Seared Foie Gras, on potato dauphinoise, and broccolini served with cognac and red wine peppercorn sauce
- Scallop ceviche served w/ pineapple salsa and a tiger milk foam, Oven Roasted Ponzu Pork Belly with Safran Mayo, Peas, Glazed Carrots and crispy kale, Side Oven Roasted Butternut squash
- Lemon cheesecake w/ raspberry coulis and pineapple flower
- Grand Marnier infused Crème Brulée
- Chocolate lava cake
- Tarte Tatin (w/ pear and apples)
- Lime glazed rum cake
- Key lime pie w/ almond and ginger crust
- Mysore Pak (cardamom, ghee, sugar, dessert bars)