British Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & 1 double
SCUBA diving onboard
WANDERLUST is a luxury 50 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran.
WANDERLUST is not just a beautifully-appointed 2022 Lagoon 50, but so much more: She is the mermaid that will guide guests to ultimate relaxation, boundless adventure, and limitless luxury. Up to eight VIP guests will enjoy the splendor of the Caribbean in superior comfort, whether enjoying meals al fresco in her spacious cockpit or enjoying a sundowner with loved ones on her one-of-a-kind flybridge.
The interior is intentionally crafted with decor and amenities reminiscent of the world’s finest resorts. 3 Queen ensuite cabins and a midship cabin are available to guests. Midship and port forward cabins share a bathroom. The crew will take port aft queen cabin. Topside you will find all of the toys and gear to be expected on a premium sailing yacht. No detail is overlooked and no expense is spared to ensure guests of WANDERLUST a vacation experience that will leave them feeling rested, renewed, and eager to sail with her again.
Some photos are from the factory.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN FRANCOIS & CHEF/MATE KATIE
Hailing from Limpopo in South Africa, Francois comes from a small farming town in the Afrikaans area of the country. He grew up close to nature and the breathtaking wildlife of the area and has carried his love of the outdoors throughout his life.
Francois began his maritime career working as a commercial diver, flown out to the BVI to assist in the mass clean-up and yacht salvage in the wake of Hurricanes Irma and Maria. As a qualified class 2 Commercial Bell Diver he is more than comfortable below sea level and has recently transferred his skills to qualify as a Dive Master, ensuring all guests are in more than safe and experienced hands.
One of his proudest achievements is his involvement with a non-profit charity in the BVI creating artificial reefs and interactive dive sites including the sunken wreck of the ‘Willy T’ and ’Sharkplano’, he has unwaivered local knowledge of the sites and will ensure to show you the very best spots. Being an incredibly calm and collected character, Francois will always be at your service with a smile and will make sure his guests feel well attended to and safe, whilst giving them their own tailored trip of a lifetime.
Katie’s love for yachting started in her early teens when she spent family holidays sailing the Ionian in Greece
Her sailing career began when she worked as a hostess in Lefkada, then moved across to seek new challenges in the windy Saronic Gulf and Cyclades. From there she moved to the British Virgin Islands, during her downtime between seasons she studied at Culinary school in Devon and on the Isle of Wight, developing and refining her love for cookery.
Katie began cheffing professionally in 2016 in the Caribbean where she found a love for the culture and flavors of the area. She has been working in the Caribbean ever since, spending her downtime diving, kiteboarding, and exploring all of nature’s little secrets that the BVI has to offer.
She is also a qualified Day Skipper and Rescue Diver so you’ll be sure to be in safe and competent hands across all elements of the yacht.
Whatever your requests or requirements Katie is more than happy to tailor her menu for her guest’s every need, using only the freshest and most vibrant local ingredients Katie’s dishes will guarantee to wow!
- Seasonal fresh fruit salad, homemade granola, and freshly squeezed juice
- Warm crusty Cobb loaf, breakfast muffins
- Selection of jams and homemade Seville marmalade
- To Order: Eggs any way
Smoked salmon, cream cheese, and capers on a toasted bagel
- Sweet or savory crepes
Avocado/Mushroom toast, roasted cherry tomatoes, balsamic reduction, and rocket
- Eggs/Portobello Benedict or Florentine on a toasted muffin
- Traditional English breakfast, eggs any way, Bacon, sausage, hashbrown, sautéed mushrooms, roasted vine tomatoes, and avocado
- It May be served as individual plates or buffet style
- Smoked salmon and leek quiche, summer greens
- Chimichurri Sirloin, heirloom tomato salad
- Sous vide chicken ceaser salad
- Roasted black bean burgers, mango and tomato salsa, cajun wedges
- Fresh local fish en papillote, tomato, and herb buckwheat salad split dressing, and poached egg
- Salmon fishcakes, roasted butternut, and pomegranate salad
- Garganelli pasta with chorizo and peas
- Smoked salmon blinis, chive, and cream cheese
- Mushroom, spinach, and goats cheese Vol-Au-Vents
- Roasted and stuffed prosciutto-wrapped fig
- Stilton and chutney rarebit on rye
- Devils on horseback peppered blackberry sauce
- Bruschetta with ricotta, quail eggs and chive
A selection of local meats, cheeses and olives, chutneys, and artisan pieces of bread
- Beef wellington, sautéed kale, potato fondant and rosemary jus
- Local fresh fillet fillet, asparagus bouquets, saffron rice and lemon white wine sauce
- Fillet steak with Cafe de Paris butter, cauliflower puree, carrot en papillote and sweet and smoky potato wedges
- Sous vide duck breast, potato dauphinoise, braised red cabbage, and passion fruit sauce
- Butternut squash, leek, and ricotta lattice pie served with dressed leaves and new potatoes
- Pork tenderloin, orange and brandy cream sauce, sweet potato puree, tender stem broccoli
- fresh grilled prawns, mushroom,s and truffle risotto
- Chocolate, rum truffle torte, fresh cream and berries
- Tropical Eton mess, lemon curd cream and passionfruit sauce
- Spiced apple crumble, custard, and vanilla bean ice cream
- Tiramisu, blackberry compote
- Raspberry and whiskey cream pots, homemade shortbread, and fresh cream
- Irish cream chocolate mousse, chocolate art, and baby bushwhacker
- Lemon Tart, berry coulis, mirangue pieces