British Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & 1 double
SCUBA diving onboard
10% OFF charter rates for the months of NOV & DEC 2023.
WANDERLUST is a luxury 50 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran.
WANDERLUST is not just a beautifully-appointed 2022 Lagoon 50, but so much more: She is the mermaid that will guide guests to ultimate relaxation, boundless adventure, and limitless luxury. Up to eight VIP guests will enjoy the splendor of the Caribbean in superior comfort, whether enjoying meals al fresco in her spacious cockpit or enjoying a sundowner with loved ones on her one-of-a-kind flybridge.
The interior is intentionally crafted with decor and amenities reminiscent of the world’s finest resorts. 3 Queen ensuite cabins and a midship cabin are available to guests. Midship and port forward cabins share a bathroom. Topside you will find all of the toys and gear to be expected on a premium sailing yacht. No detail is overlooked and no expense is spared to ensure guests of WANDERLUST a vacation experience that will leave them feeling rested, renewed, and eager to sail on her again.
Some photos are from the factory.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN FRANCOIS & CHEF/MATE KATIE
Hailing from Limpopo in South Africa, Francois comes from a small farming town in the Afrikaans area of the country. He grew up close to nature and the breathtaking wildlife of the area and has carried his love of the outdoors throughout his life.
Francois began his maritime career working as a commercial diver, flown out to the BVI to assist in the mass clean-up and yacht salvage in the wake of Hurricanes Irma and Maria. As a qualified class 2 Commercial Bell Diver he is more than comfortable below sea level and has recently transferred his skills to qualify as a Dive Master, ensuring all guests are in more than safe and experienced hands.
One of his proudest achievements is his involvement with a non-profit charity in the BVI creating artificial reefs and interactive dive sites including the sunken wreck of the ‘Willy T’ and ’Sharkplano’, he has unwaivered local knowledge of the sites and will ensure to show you the very best spots. Being an incredibly calm and collected character, Francois will always be at your service with a smile and will make sure his guests feel well attended to and safe, whilst giving them their own tailored trip of a lifetime.
Katie’s love for yachting started in her early teens when she spent family holidays sailing the Ionian in Greece
Her sailing career began when she worked as a hostess in Lefkada, then moved across to seek new challenges in the windy Saronic Gulf and Cyclades. From there she moved to the British Virgin Islands, during her downtime between seasons she studied at Culinary school in Devon and on the Isle of Wight, developing and refining her love for cookery.
Katie began cheffing professionally in 2016 in the Caribbean where she found a love for the culture and flavors of the area. She has been working in the Caribbean ever since, spending her downtime diving, kiteboarding, and exploring all of nature’s little secrets that the BVI has to offer.
She is also a qualified Day Skipper and Rescue Diver so you’ll be sure to be in safe and competent hands across all elements of the yacht.
Whatever your requests or requirements Katie is more than happy to tailor her menu for her guest’s every need, using only the freshest and most vibrant local ingredients Katie’s dishes will guarantee to wow!
- Chef Katie’s breakfasts include a fresh fruit platter and daily fresh baked goods
- Eggs Benedict – Toasted English muffin, Canadian bacon
- Breakfast Tacos – wheat tortilla, chorizo potatoes, and cheddar scrambled egg
- Cilibir (Turkish eggs) – poached eggs, Aleppo butter, yogurt spread served with homemade pitta
- Coconut French Toast – Coconut encrusted brioche, caramalized banana and nuts, berry coulis and crème Anglaise
- Bagel Platter – Toasted bagels, cream cheese, smoked salmon, scrambled egg, and bacon
- Croque Madam – Bechamel, cheddar, and ham with toasted sourdough served with a sunny-side-up egg
- Huevos Rancheros – Pico de gallo, refried beans, salsa, feta on a fresh wheat tortilla
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – sourdough croutons, local greens, and homemade dressing
- Blackened local snapper with Cobb Salad – Grilled snapper with homemade blackening spice served alongside classic Cobb salad with local avocado, bacon, and blue cheese
- Pasta a la Norma, Italian salad and focaccia – Parpadelle with eggplant, tomato sauce, and fresh basil, served with an Italian salad with herb dressing and freshly baked focaccia
- Boerewors Rolls – Authentic South African fare of locally made beef sausage, and homemade rolls, served with chakalaka Salad and chutneys
- Teriyaki Salmon, garlic pak choi, and Asian noodle salad – homemade teriyaki, fresh noodle salad with a sweet dressing
- Caribbean Roti with Cantaloupe Salad – traditional West Indian roti with vegetables and boneless chicken thighs, served with mango chutney, local hot sauce, and cantaloupe salad with cucumber, fresh herbs, cardamon dressing, and sumac
- Shrimp Tacos – spicy shrimp tacos with mango, avocado crema, Mexican rice, homemade guacamole, and salsa
- Charcuter-yay! A selection of the finest meats and, fresh olives, pickles and crackers
- Smoked salmon on homemade blinis, served with horseradish cream
- Fresh hummus with crudités – creamy garlic hummus, warm homemade pitta, and chopped vegetables
- Cheeeeese party – a sampler of gourmet cheeses, sweet preserves, and fresh fruit
- Honeyed whipped feta and roasted olives – served with fresh baguette
- Bahamian conch ceviche – scallop and prawns, served with tortilla chips
- Bruschetta – heirloom tomato and local herbs, with balsamic reduction
- Seared sesame Saku tuna with miso – coconut cauliflower purée, fresh mango salsa, coconut rice, and wonton crisp
- Star anise barbecue Beef Short Rib – pomme purée, charred spring onion, and sweet shredded sprouts with shallot
- Proscuitto wrapped Wahoo – served on a bed of fennel and saffron risotto with a lemon caper sauce
- Pistachio crusted Mahi Mahi – Local Mahi, sautéed peppers, jeweled pearled couscous with passion fruit beurre blanc
- Scallop and Shrimp Linguine – chili, local herb, lemon, and white wine light cream sauce
- Jerk Pork Tenderloin – authentic Jamaican jerk, served with grilled pineapple, rice and peas, roast vegetables, and guava glaze
- Surf and Turf – Sous vide fillet steak with peri-peri grilled Shrimp, creamy polenta with Parmesan and rosemary, black garlic compound butter, asparagus bouquets, and dressed baby arugula
- Mini pavlova – baked meringue nests with fresh vanilla cream, berry coulis, and fresh fruit
- Passion fruit and raspberry posset – served with pistachio biscuit
- Flourless chocolate cake – chocolate ganache, crème anglais, and strawberry
- Key Lime Pie – served with torched Italian meringue
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice cream
- Vanilla crème brûlée – homemade granola and berries
- Cheesecake – served with berry coulis and fruit sorbet