Foxy Lady – Catamaran
Experience the Art of Living
- 62 foot Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- SCUBA diving offered onboard
FOXY LADY, a first class Lagoon 620 catamaran, is available for charter in the Caribbean and is based in the British Virgin Islands, providing luxury accommodation for 8 guests, with full board and an open bar.
Come and experience the lifestyle offered in this stunning part of the world, aboard this popular sailing catamaran.
Join us on Foxy Lady to discover perfect bays and secret spots, adventure where privateers and pirates once roamed and sail downwind with the sun on your face and drink in your hand. Sit back and soak up the sun on one of Foxy Lady’s many couches and sun beds, or take a well deserved nap in your fully air conditioned cabin. Snorkel or dive a sunken wreak, tropical reef or in the sandy shallows right off the beach or the back of Foxy Lady, and afterwards enjoy a refreshing shower on deck. Join in for themed nights, cocktail parties, children games, sundowner treats and delicious 3 course meals. Get involved in the sailing of Foxy Lady with the enthusiastic advice given by your captain. Watch as your children enjoying a thrilling ride on the tube behind our brand new tender, or play hide and go seek on the best floating toy ever! See them take an interest in the fascinating underwater world or learn first hand why the ocean glows at night. How would you like to be guaranteed to catch (and release) a fish off the back of Foxy Lady at night, or partake in a amazing night swim to view the fish and stingrays attracted by Foxy Lady’s underwater lights? Star Gazing and stories up on the Sky Lounge with treats or a romanic after dinner set up with fluffy blankets, pillows, soft music and lots of lanterns.
Come and experience the art of living… Choose this winning combination of yacht and crew, and your are in the best possible hands for the vacation of a life time.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
Adrian and Gill (owners of Foxy Lady) just wanted to pass along that we just returned from our 4-night cruise on the Foxy Lady – It was for my 50th birthday and far exceeded our expectations. The pictures on the net could not do the boat justice, and it looked brand new. Grant and Tara were pros, but with the perfect combo of laid back and professional. The food was as good as any fine restaurant- the Stags Leap wine on the last night was a real treat. We covered everything we wanted to in the 4 days, and Grant was spot on with what we needed to see and do. We will hopefully be back again with our kids at some point. A true class boat and crew.
Thank you soooo much for taking care of us and totally spoiling us. This trip was exceptional and such a pleasure. Loved the food, drinks, company and SPACIOUSNESS of the boat !!! It was unbelievable how open and airy Foxy Lady is. Such a bonus... We loved dressing up as PIRATES !!! Thanks for the Pirate Celebrations.... We can tell you both have a passion for what you do and that made the trip even more fantastic !! We are so grateful for being lucky enough to have the best boat Captain's ever !!! We wish you the best xx
Thank you for the epic cruise. Although Cindy was hesitant to cruise on a live-on-board, we were very comfortable by the moment Foxy Lady left port. Especially enjoyed the excellent meals and the stellar itinerary. Appreciated the help with water sports and patience with Jim's boat conversations. Thank you for all the knowledge you gave to us about the sea and sailing. You both are the best! Please keep in contact, we need some of your favorite recipes.
We couldn't have asked for a better crew or nicer people to spend our time in the BVI's with. You're both professional and lovely, calm, happy people and a pleasure to be with. Thanks for an amazing week and the extra inches round the waste band - The Food Was Five Star !. Thanks
Your level of professionalism and hospitality throughout our adventure was world class. Tara - You are an amazing cook ! Captain Grant - The ports you chose were absolutely stunning. You two were a treat to spend a week with and thanks for putting up with our shenanigans. Wearing the captains hat along with my speedo has engrained an image in Shannon's mind that I am now invincible !! 🙂 Watching you two on Karaoke night was great and we had a blast on the floor with you. Your a great couple, and first class to be with you.. " Prepare to be boarded from behind !!! " Cheers!
We can't thank you enough for an incredible week filled with awesome eats, too many drinks and non stop laughs !! You guys are the best and are so accommodating! Our second trip on board exceeded our first trip with you! Hopefully see you for a third trip next year !
Thanks for making our family vacation an absolute blast. We had an amazing time from snorkeling to wake boarding to eating to just hanging out. You both are such down to earth friendly people and that's what helped make this trip one of the best ever. We wish you the best of luck and hope you have many great adventures.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & generators
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- Salon TV with satellite connection
- DVD player with DVD’s & CD’s
- Apple TV
- Play Station & Xbox
- Sonor system
- Boat computer and printer for guest use
- Ipod docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 16′ inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Adult & kids water skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & doughnut
- 2 single man kayaks
- Learning Kite only – Kite surfing
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving please inquire
- Light fishing equipment
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Captain Jos & Chef/Mate Julia
Jos Smart and Julia Taylor hail from England and the Royals have nothing on them. Jos and Julia are committed to creating vacations you will remember for a lifetime.
Before you even step aboard, they will have already started taking care of you, from provisioning for a picnic lunch to making sure all ingredients are on board for your favorite drinks. So, sit back, relax and let the fun begin!
Jos is a Yacht-master certified by the Royal Yachting Association with all the necessary credentials to safely captain Foxy Lady throughout your voyage. Jos’ competency at the helm is equally balance by a passion for adventure. He spent his younger years on the water diving, windsurfing and sailing yachts up to 88 feet in length. His certifications and experience ensure that you will be safe on the water and have an experienced guide in any adventure you care to undertake.
Julia has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry within hotels, ski chalets and sailing yachts. Her exquisite culinary skills were honed at the acclaimed Ashburton Cookery School. Julia has a tender heart; gentle nature having worked as a schoolteacher earlier in her career. She is ready to use her hospitality and culinary skills to create the perfect menu for you.
Aboard Foxy Lady, Jos and Julia will continue their passion for service, cuisine and adventure to crate an EPIC vacation you will remember for a lifetime!
- All breakfasts accompanied with fresh tropical fruit, coffee, tea, fruit juices, cereal and yogurt
- Banana Rum Pancakes with hot Maple Syrup
- Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Dill Béarnaise
- Freshly baked feta and spinach Muffins
- Fresh Croissants with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and melted Swiss Cheese
- Walnut and Apple Stuffed French Toast
- Eggs cooked to order Tableside
- All lunches served with selected salads and breads
- Lamb Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce and Fresh Pita
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Salad with Fresh Papaya and Ripe Avocado
- Chicken and Shrimp Fajita Feast
- Sweet n’ Spicy Fish and Mango Salad with a sesame lime vinaigrette
- Al Dente Pasta tossed with Griddled Chicken Strips, Kalamata Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sweet Basil and Cherry Tomatoes
- Salad Nicoise – Freshly Grilled Tuna Steak
- Potato Gnocchi and Mozzarella served with Tomato Sauce and Parmesan Crisp
- Accompanied with Captain’s Cocktails
- Baked Brie, strawberry and Walnut Salad
- Hand-rolled Sushi Sampler
- Crab Tian
- Spicy Chicken Wings with blue Cheese Sauce
- Fresh Avocado fans with a strawberry balsamic reduction
- Steamed Mussels in tomato and white wine broth
- All entrees served with a selection of fine wines
- Honey- Garlic Pork Tenderloin in a Pomegranate Sauce with Oven Roasted Dijon Potatoes and Broccoli
- Thyme & Rosemary-crusted Australian Rack of Lamb, fresh green beans with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with a Pineapple Mango Salsa, Jasmine Rice and Sautéed Zucchini and Summer Squash
- Caramelized Lime Wahoo over Asian Vegetables & Jasmine Rice
- Blackened Tuna or Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa & Coconut Rice
- Char Grilled Filet Mignon with a mouthwatering Béarnaise, Petit Medley Potatoes and Creamed Butternut
- Stuffed Cornish Game Hen with Pine Nuts and Raisins accompanied with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus in a Cilantro Lime Sauce
- All desserts accompanied with after dinner liqueurs and fresh coffee, espresso or latté
- Caribbean Key Lime Pie
- Painkiller Tartlet
- Crème Brule Flaming Bananas Foster cooked Tableside
- Crepes Suzette
- Chocolate Banana Rum Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream with sugared berries
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$30,000||$30,500||$31,500||$32,000||$32,500||$34,000||$34,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.