Foxy Lady – Catamaran
Experience the Art of Living
- 62 foot Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- SCUBA diving offered onboard
Winner of the 2018 “Best in Show” at the BVI Boat Show. Foxy Lady is a stunning Lagoon 620 catamaran. The saloon area inside opens up into the cockpit for continual space. You can relax on chaise lounge seating while enjoying the beauty of the Caribbean. The yacht has an extensive Apple TV movie library that can be enjoyed in one of the 4 spacious cabins. The yacht has a 6’ 8’ head space so you feel as if this yacht is home. The light wood, dark floors, and light turquoise accents compliment the sea outside. Captain Jason grew up on the west coast of South Africa who loves to fish and sail. He has a diverse set of interests, having studied at the Campus for Performing Arts prior to embarking on his yachting career, and plays classical piano and guitar. Kate grew up cruising the Indian and Atlantic Oceans with her family and left her home of South Africa at age 4. She has been in hospitality for the last 10 years and completed an International Hospitality Diploma with the Private Hotel School in Cape Town, before meeting Jason. She has worked as a chef aboard yachts ever since and absolutely loves it! She aims to surprise and delight all her guests with culinary treats and has an good eye for detail, passion for cooking and curiosity for life. Stewardess Tayla has just joined the Epic team on Foxy Lady.
An Absolute Blast!
2nd Trip Exceeded Our 1st!
Great Hosts & Food!
An Epic Cruise!
Y'all Are the Best!
Would We Ever Charter Again, YES!!!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & generators
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- Salon TV with satellite connection
- DVD player with DVD’s & CD’s
- Apple TV
- Play Station & Xbox
- Sonor system
- Boat computer and printer for guest use
- Ipod docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 16′ inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Adult & kids water skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & doughnut
- 2 single man kayaks
- Learning Kite only – Kite surfing
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving please inquire
- Light fishing equipment
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Jason van Groeningen and Kate Fairfield
Jason and Kate share a passion for life on the water, exploring and sailing – living and working on the ocean. They love what they do. They welcome their guests with warmth and charm, and look forward to introducing you to the paradise they call home.
They are both commercially endorsed Yacht Masters, with over 45 000 nautical miles between the two of them and multiple Trans Atlantic crossings. They have been chartering and sailing together as captain and chef for the past 3 years, from Panama and Columbia to the Virgin Islands, Bahamas and east coast of the USA. Jason completed a delivery in 2013 from Cape Town, South Africa to the Caribbean, around the same time Kate came across aboard her parents charter catamaran. Their yachting careers took them to Fort Lauderdale, where they met whilst working aboard Super Yachts. After working successfully aboard larger yachts, they decided it was time to branch out on their own in the Virgin Islands and are proud to be the team aboard Foxy Lady.
Jason grew up on the west coast of South Africa and is an avid sailor, surfer and free diver, with a love for fishing. He has a diverse set of interests, having studied at the Campus for Performing Arts prior to embarking on his yachting career, and plays classical piano and guitar. Jason is friendly, hardworking and goes above an beyond to make your trip a memorable one. Kate grew up cruising the Indian and Atlantic Oceans with her family, totaling 20 000 NM over six years, having left her home of South Africa at age 4. She has been in hospitality for the last 10 years and completed an International Hospitality Diploma with the Private Hotel School in Cape Town, before meeting Jason. She has worked as a chef aboard yachts ever since and absolutely loves it! She aims to surprise and delight all her guests with culinary treats and has an good eye for detail, passion for cooking and curiosity for life.
Kate and Jason are happy to announce an addition to their team, Tayla Willows, who will be joining them for the 2018/2019 season.
Tayla is a young, energetic South African who joins Foxy Lady fresh off her first season in the Mediterranean. With her imaginative, happy nature and love for all things aquatic, we are thrilled to have Tayla join us aboard Foxy Lady!
Together, Jason, Kate & Tayla hope to share with you their love of the Virgin Islands, fascination with its history and the open, happy generosity that has become synonymous with charting with them.
(All breakfasts accompanied with fresh tropical fruit, coffee, tea, fruit juices, cereal and yogurt)
- Banana Rum Pancakes with hot Maple Syrup
- Poached Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Dill Béarnaise
- Freshly baked feta and spinach Muffins
- Fresh Croissants with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and melted Swiss Cheese
- Walnut and Apple Stuffed French Toast
- Eggs cooked to order Tableside
(All lunches served with selected salads and breads)
- Lamb Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce and Fresh Pita
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Salad with Fresh Papaya and Ripe Avocado
- Chicken and Shrimp Fajita Feast
- Sweet n’ Spicy Fish and Mango Salad with a sesame lime vinaigrette
- Al Dente Pasta tossed with Griddled Chicken Strips, Kalamata Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sweet Basil and Cherry Tomatoes
- Salad Nicoise – Freshly Grilled Tuna Steak
- Potato Gnocchi and Mozzarella served with Tomato Sauce and Parmesan Crisp
(Accompanied with Captain’s Cocktails)
- Baked Brie, strawberry and Walnut Salad
- Hand-rolled Sushi Sampler
- Crab Tian
- Spicy Chicken Wings with blue Cheese Sauce
- Fresh Avocado fans with a strawberry balsamic reduction
- Steamed Mussels in tomato and white wine broth
(All entrees served with a selection of fine wines)
- Honey- Garlic Pork Tenderloin in a Pomegranate Sauce with Oven Roasted Dijon Potatoes and Broccoli
- Thyme & Rosemary-crusted Australian Rack of Lamb, fresh green beans with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi with a Pineapple Mango Salsa, Jasmine Rice and Sautéed Zucchini and Summer Squash
- Caramelized Lime Wahoo over Asian Vegetables & Jasmine Rice
- Blackened Tuna or Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa & Coconut Rice
- Char Grilled Filet Mignon with a mouthwatering Béarnaise, Petit Medley Potatoes and Creamed Butternut
- Stuffed Cornish Game Hen with Pine Nuts and Raisins accompanied with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus in a Cilantro Lime Sauce
(All desserts accompanied with after dinner liqueurs and fresh coffee, espresso or latté)
- Caribbean Key Lime Pie
- Painkiller Tartlet
- Crème Brule Flaming Bananas Foster cooked Tableside
- Crepes Suzette
- Chocolate Banana Rum Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream with sugared berries
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$30,000||$30,500||$31,500||$32,000||$32,500||$34,000||$34,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.