Gyrfalcon – Catamaran
- 60 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 En-suite queen cabins
- Ideal for a large group
Her smart and well-designed layout offers sumptuous accommodation for 10 guests. Perfect to unwind and relax after a long day in the sun, five elegantly appointed en suite cabins with comfortable queen beds are designed in a soothing white and grey color pallet.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RICKY MOSS
Captain Ricky grew up in a small town along the Garden Route of South Africa, Mossel Bay. Throughout his childhood he spent most of days on the water naturally creating a love for the ocean and sailing. Ricky gained a great amount of experience and knowledge when he decided to sail the globe in 2009 crossing the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. After this sailing adventure he spent 5 years in South Africa learning about Marine Electronics and Fishing. Ricky’s craving to be back on the ocean started in 2015 when he decided to start his career in chartering. Ricky looks forward to welcoming guests onboard and showing the first hand why he loves doing what he does.
CHEF CECKO BOSHEV
Cecko is a highly skilled and creative Chef, with a friendly personality and a “can do” attitude. His track record includes more than 19 years of culinary experience on extremely busy charter and private yachts. This gave him a perfect opportunity to expand his styles of cuisine and diversify the repertoire. As a result, his rich menu includes Mediterranean, Italian, French, Mexican, American, Venezuelan, Thai and Balkan cuisine.
Aspiring to perfection, Cecko treats cooking as a puzzle arrangement where each piece should be on its exact place to get the ideal picture. He genuinely cares about the creation and presentation of food, as well as the process of developing menus to cater to the taste of guests and turn every meal into a unique moment of joy and gourmet pleasure.
DECKHAND DENIZ AKDENIZ
Please note: The menu will be amended soon as info received.
- A variety of “corners” – Juices, Coffee/Tea, Fresh Fruit, pastries, Meat/Cheese. etc.
- Full English Breakfast – Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Tomato, Sautéed Potato, Mushrooms
- Eggs Benedict – Toasted English Muffins, Ham, Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce
- Eggs Florentine – Toasted English Muffins, Poached Eggs, Spinach and Hollandaise
- Sauce Eggs Royal – Toasted English Muffins, Smoked Salmon, Poached Eggs
- Grapefruit, fennel and avocado salad; Risotto with Croatian truffles; Scallops with saffron sauce
- Mixed tomatoes salad, olives, capers and basil; Summer salad with watermelon, melon and prosciutto; Spaghetti vongole
- Caprese salad with burrata, tomatoes and wild rocket; Mixed greens and herb salad with figs and walnuts; Sea bass fillet with cherry tomatoes and capers
- Shrimp salad with watermelon, feta cheese, mint and nuts; Mixed green salad with chickpeas, avocado and pomegranate; Sea bream with fennel bulbs
- Spinach avocado, pomegranate salad with warm vinaigrette; Aubergine terrine; Chili garlic shrimp
- Endive and radicio salad with gorgonzola, pear and walnuts; Grilled sardines with chermoula; Stuffed zucchini with rice
- Rocket salad with pomegranate and walnuts; Bouillabaisse de Chef; Artichokes in garlic and olive oil
- Spinach salad with strawberries ; Sea bass with salt crust, lemon garlic butter sauce and black risotto with squid
- Caesar salad; Rosemary rack of beef with mashed potatoes and roasted green beans
- Tabbouleh salad with goat cheese; Lamb rack with herb crust and rosemary roasted potatoes
- Grilled calamari with watermelon, mango and mint leaves; Duck magaret with blueberry sauce and carrots puree with mascarpone
- Grilled asparagus with prosciutto; Fried pimentos with garlic; BBQ
- Mediterranean tuna carpaccio; Paella de Marisco
- Cream of fresh asparagus soup; John Dore fish, mussels with garlic and chives
- Rosemary pear sorbet with Prosecco
- Limoncello sorbet
- Blackberry frozen yogurt
- Champagne sorbet
- Strawberry sorbet
- Blueberry basil ice cream
- Raspberry sorbet with mint and chocolate
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- ZAR490 rigid inflatable boat w/90 hp engine
- 2 SUPs: Aqua Marina Magma; Aqua Marina Vapor
- Towable Tube with soft deck
- HO Sports tow ring
- HO Sports Kids Off-road towable car for 2 children
- TUSA 10 sets of snorkeling equipment
- TUSA special snorkeling vests
- 3 sets of diving equipment
- Underwater Camera
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Engines: 2 Volvo D3 110Hp
Submit your review
We had an unforgettable holiday on a wonderful yacht, an interesting and comprehensive program as well as an extremely competent crew. The cooking on board came up to our wishes and expectations – so again thank you very much!
Everything was great and this vacation exceeded our expectations. You are all so easy going, organized, fun and accommodating. We would gladly and enthusiastically recommend a vacation on Gyrfalcon.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.