Gyrfalcon – Catamaran
- 60 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 En-suite queen cabins
- Ideal for a large group
Her smart and well-designed layout offers sumptuous accommodation for 10 guests. Perfect to unwind and relax after a long day in the sun, five elegantly appointed en suite cabins with comfortable queen beds are designed in a soothing white and grey color pallet.
A generous saloon combined with a functional galley opens both onto the bow terrace and cockpit creating one huge lounging area. Decorated with bright powder blue accents, the saloon is equipped with a big un-foldable table and comfortable seating for 8, allowing guests to dine in comfort and relax in a homelike atmosphere.
GYRFALCON features exterior spaces that are impressively vast and perfectly equipped for an unforgettable charter experience. The yacht’s flybridge is ideal for revelling in pleasant sea breeze and spectacular views. Fitted with large sun pads, coffee tables, bean bags and a bar, it is the ultimate place to spend relaxing afternoons. Guests will also enjoy an additional terrace in the front benefitting from a cosy lounge which can be shielded from the sun.
Operated by three outstanding crew members who speak 7 languages between them, GYRFALCON gifts an unparalleled experience in the world’s most attractive yachting EPIC destinations.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- ZAR490 rigid inflatable boat w/90 hp engine
- 2 SUPs: Aqua Marina Magma; Aqua Marina Vapor
- Towable Tube with soft deck
- HO Sports tow ring
- HO Sports Kids Off-road towable car for 2 children
- TUSA 10 sets of snorkeling equipment
- TUSA special snorkeling vests
- 3 sets of diving equipment
- Underwater Camera
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Engines: 2 Volvo D3 110Hp
CAPTAIN RICKY MOSS
Captain Ricky grew up in a small town along the Garden Route of South Africa, Mossel Bay. Throughout his childhood he spent most of days on the water naturally creating a love for the ocean and sailing. Ricky gained a great amount of experience and knowledge when he decided to sail the globe in 2009 crossing the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. After this sailing adventure he spent 5 years in South Africa learning about Marine Electronics and Fishing. Ricky’s craving to be back on the ocean started in 2015 when he decided to start his career in chartering. Ricky looks forward to welcoming guests onboard and showing the first hand why he loves doing what he does.
CHEF ELISE ESPOSITO
Chef Elise has a strong Italian background with a love of food, family and travel. Although having been born and raised in southern New Jersey, Elise and her large Italian family which had moved to the USA, were meticulously keeping their Italian traditions. Her earliest memories start with cooking authentic Italian dishes from scratch with her grandmother, which gave the start of her love for cooking.
Elise studied Business and Economics in College while continuing traveling and exploring different culinary delights with every venture abroad. Shortly afterwards she moved to New York City and started a business career among the hustle and bustle of city life to realize that her true passion was love of travel and exploration of local cuisines indeed. The blue green waters of the Mediterranean and Caribbean kept calling her away, so she joined the yachting industry to follow her dreams.
Before long, she had travelled throughout the states and visited 35 countries to find an intense realization that her heart desire was in sharing her sailing and culinary life experiences with others to create a memorable vacation adventure.
With years of knowledge acquired during her travels Elise finds great pleasure in creating healthy, deep flavored dishes and well-planned combinations prepared with the highest quality ingredients. Her cooking style is healthy and pure with great flavor for the palate and prepared the traditional way but served with a modern twist for your enjoyment. Flexible and focused on the best possible service, she is attentive to guests’ diets and personal preferences, making a vacation of a lifetime.
DECK HAND DENIZ AKDENIZ
Please note: The menu will be amended soon as the chef has changed.
- A variety of “corners” – Juices, Coffee/Tea, Fresh Fruit, pastries, Meat/Cheese. etc.
- Full English Breakfast – Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Tomato, Sautee Potato, Mushrooms
- Eggs Benedict – Toasted English Muffins, Ham, Poached Egg and Hollandaise Sauce
- Eggs Florentine – Toasted English Muffins, Poached Eggs, Spinach and Hollandaise
- Sauce Eggs Royal – Toasted English Muffins, Smoked Salmon, Poached Eggs
- Grapefuit, fennel and avocado salad; Risotto with Croatian truffles; Scallops with saffron sauce
- Mixed tomatoes salad, olives, capers and basil; Summer salad with watermelon, melon and prosciutto; Spaghetti vongole
- Caprese salad with burrata, tomatoes and wild rocket; Mixed greens and herb salad with figs and walnuts; Sea bass fillet with cherry tomatoes and capers
- Shrimp salad with watermelon, feta cheese, mint and nuts; Mixed green salad with chickpeas, avocado and pomegranate; Sea bream with fennel bulbs
- Spinach avocado, pomegranate salad with warm vinaigrette; Aubergine terrine; Chili garlic shrimp
- Endive and radicio salad with gorgonzola, pear and walnuts; Grilled sardines with chermoula; Stuffed zucchini with rice
- Rocket salad with pomegranate and walnuts; Bouillabaisse de Chef; Artichokes in garlic and olive oil
- Spinach salad with strawberries ; Sea bass with salt crust, lemon garlic butter sauce and black risotto with squid
- Caesar salad; Rosemary rack of beef with mashed potatoes and roasted green beans
- Tabbouleh salad with goat cheese; Lamb rack with herb crust and rosemary roasted potatoes
- Grilled calamari with watermelon, mango and mint leaves; Duck magaret with blueberry sauce and carrots puree with mascarpone
- Grilled asparagus with prosciutto; Fried pimentos with garlic; BBQ
- Mediterranean tuna carpaccio; Paella de Marisco
- Cream of fresh asparagus soup; John Dore fish, mussels with garlic and chives
- Rosemary pear sorbet with Prosecco
- Limoncello sorbet
- Blackberry frozen yogurt
- Champagne sorbet
- Strawberry sorbet
- Blueberry basil ice cream
- Raspberry sorbet with mint and chocolate
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.