Gyrfalcon – Catamaran
- 60 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 En-suite queen cabins
- Ideal for a large group
Superb and elegant, GYRFALCON is a luxurious sailing Sunreef 60 catamaran launched in 2019. Destined for sailing adventures in ultimate comfort, GYRFALCON boasts a combination of exterior and interior areas easily flowing into one another.
Her smart and well-designed layout offers sumptuous accommodation for 10 guests. Perfect to unwind and relax after a long day in the sun, five elegantly appointed en suite cabins with comfortable queen beds are designed in a soothing white and grey color pallet.
A generous saloon combined with a functional galley opens both onto the bow terrace and cockpit creating one huge lounging area. Decorated with bright powder blue accents, the saloon is equipped with a big un-foldable table and comfortable seating for 10, allowing guests to dine in comfort and relax in a homelike atmosphere.
GYRFALCON features exterior spaces that are impressively vast and perfectly equipped for an unforgettable charter experience. The yacht’s flybridge is ideal for revelling in pleasant sea breeze and spectacular views. Fitted with large sun pads, coffee tables, pouffes and a bar, it is the ultimate place to spend relaxing afternoons. Guests will also enjoy an additional terrace in the front benefitting from a cosy lounge which can be shielded from the sun.
Operated by three outstanding crew members, GYRFALCON gifts an unparalleled experience in the world’s most attractive yachting destinations.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RICKY MOSS
Captain Ricky grew up in a small town along the Garden Route of South Africa, Mossel Bay. Throughout his childhood he spent most of days on the water naturally creating a love for the ocean and sailing. Ricky gained a great amount of experience and knowledge when he decided to sail the globe in 2009 crossing the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. After this sailing adventure he spent 5 years in South Africa learning about Marine Electronics and Fishing. Ricky’s craving to be back on the ocean started in 2015 when he decided to start his career in chartering. Ricky looks forward to welcoming guests onboard and showing the first hand why he loves doing what he does.
CHEF BATUHAN GOCMEZ
Batuhan was born in the capital city of Turkey, Ankara in 1995 and grew up in Istanbul. Since his childhood he enjoyed spending time in the kitchen. After high school, he decided to study at a culinary school. He spent time working at the Çırağan Palace Kempinski in Istanbul and also the Ritz Carlton.
He studies more culinary skills at the Silwood School of Cookery in Cape Town, SA and obtained a Cordon Bleu Grande Diploma. Just to name a few restaurants, he worked at La Colombe, The Pot Luck Club, The Shortmarket Club, The Greenhouse and The Test Kitchen. Now with 8 years experience in the restaurant industry, he enjoys Anatolian, French, Mediterranean and Asian cuisine. Guests are in for a treat smelling, seeing and tasting the magic created by Batuhan.
DECKHAND DENIZ AKDENIZ
Hi, my name is Deniz Akdeniz and I was born in 1995 Aegean side of Turkey in Marmaris. I was born as a child of a sailor family. Ever since I was a child, I have been involved with continuous sea vehicle and repairs. During my high school period I decided to be a chef and I worked as a chef about 6-7 years and finally. I realized that I can’t stay away from the sea so I decided to be a seafarer again. With some savings I opened my own water-sports business in Turkey and after a few years I sold everything and moved on my passion to learn more about new cultures and new peoples. Finally I started again in the yachting industry with pleasure and charter boats and I was so lucky that I had good captains every time which is trying to teach something to me. After many trips around South of Europe I moved to the ocean to be a more professional and more knowledgeable seafarer. I am still training myself and keep focusing on my future. I cant wait to welcome on board Gyrfalcon and show you our beautiful yacht and islands.
- Egg Benedict with mustard Béarnaise sauce with smoked salmon or bacon
- Tomato salsa
- Cheese plate
- Fruit plate
- Charcuterie plate
- Fruit juice, cereals and yogurt
- Cheese and spinach ‘’Borek’’
- Tomato caprese salad with tuna seared tomato and anchovy salad
- Fish and chips
- Beef tenderloin with vinaigrette broccoli
- Tomato mint goat cheese and linguini
- Mussels leeks with bacon penne
- Grilled aubergine, creme fraiche & parsley puree
- Chicken breast, roast cauliflower, green salad floating island with vanilla panna cotta & berry sauce
- Anchovy toast
- Spicy or salty edamame
- Salmon dill and creme fraiche
- Prawn toast
- Tuna tartare with avocado mousse and toast
- Beef carpaccio with coriander pesto, parmesan cheese and pine nuts
- Lentil soup with croutons
- Beef tartare with pickle onion and Yorkshire touile
- Beef fillet with mash potato and spinach
- Lamb chop, carrot puree and steam rice
- Salmon with fondant potatoes and lemon sauce
- Tuna steak with caprese salad
- Sword fish, curry xo and coconut sauce
- Berry soufflé
- Caramel nuts cheesecake
- Berry cheesecake
- Gin and tonic sorbet
- Ice cream and biscuits
- Strawberry almond tart
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- ZAR490 rigid inflatable boat w/90 hp engine
- 2 SUPs: Aqua Marina Magma; Aqua Marina Vapor
- Towable Tube with soft deck
- HO Sports tow ring
- HO Sports Kids Off-road towable car for 2 children
- TUSA 10 sets of snorkeling equipment
- TUSA special snorkeling vests
- 3 sets of diving equipment
- Underwater Camera
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Engines: 2 Volvo D3 110Hp
Submit your review
We had an unforgettable holiday on a wonderful yacht, an interesting and comprehensive program as well as an extremely competent crew. The cooking on board came up to our wishes and expectations – so again thank you very much!
Everything was great and this vacation exceeded our expectations. You are all so easy going, organized, fun and accommodating. We would gladly and enthusiastically recommend a vacation on Gyrfalcon.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.