Relentless – Catamaran
New & Luxurious
- 60 foot Sunreef sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 1 King & 3 queen cabins
- Yoga and Massages offered aboard
RELENTLESS is a brand NEW 60′ Sunreef with luxury accommodations for 8 guests. She is an up galley, owners edition and has 1 master king suite with large walk in shower plus 3 spacious queen cabins, all en-suite with stall showers and electric fresh water flush toilets. TVs in all staterooms and Yamaha bluetooth with JL speakers in all areas.
Backlit bar in salon with 55” pop up TV. Aft deck lounge and alfresco dining. Fly-bridge with 360 degree view and sun pads. A 32 bottle wine fridge onboard for extra luxury.
Relentless is fully air-conditioned throughout. In addition to an experienced crew, a 3rd crew member will offer yoga and massages aboard Epic RELENTLESS.
*RELENTLESS is still under construction and photos will be added upon launch.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- TV and Stereo system in saloon
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- iPod/device hookup
- Ice maker
- Sun awning
- Yoga and Massages offered
- 15ft Tender w/90 hp outboard
- 2 x 1 pax Kayaks
- Adult and children waterskis
- Wakeboard, Tube & Kneeboard
- Scurfer board & sub wing
- Crusader (6 person SUP)
- 4 person floating dock with chairs
- Fishing gear
- 2 Sea Bobs
- Snorkel gear
- Various floats
- U/W camera & video
- Massages & Yoga offered
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
CAPTAIN MARCUS & CHEF/MATE SARA
Captain Marcus has lived on all of the US Virgin Islands: St Croix, St John and St Thomas and has been entertaining island visitors here for the past eight years. On St. Croix he worked in the service industry as well as running various day sail boats as first mate and then as Captain. After delivering a yacht to Portugal he spent the summer of 2014 skippering charter yachts in the Mediterranean. Marcus holds a USCG 100ton Masters License and a STCW95.
Chef Sara hails from the farmlands of North Dakota. Although her former years were spent on a landlocked farm, she spent all her summer weekends at her family’s lake cabin in Northern Minnesota and fell completely in love with being on the water. She decided to turn her passion into reality and leave her career in sales to live a life at sea – trading in miles of pounding the pavement for miles of exploring the open ocean.
Sara has traveled all over Europe inspiring her throughout her new life. She has worked as chef and first mate on many different yachts in Greece, Croatia, the Bahamas, and Italy (Sardinia & Corsica). Eventually she made her way to the beautiful crystal blue waters of the Virgin Islands this past winter. She’s so grateful for her travels and experience around Europe, but is truly thrilled to call Relentless and the Virgin Islands her new home.
The summer of summer 2018 Sara took a French, Cuban and Classic American cuisine course at the Institute of Culinary Education in NY City.
She loves cooking almost as much as she loves eating. Her farm roots inspire her made from scratch recipes and her work ethic is demonstrated by her enthusiasm in the galley.
Marcus, Sara & Louise(Masseuse and Yoga instructor) are thrilled to be aboard the beautiful Relentless. They look forward to welcoming guests to the island paradise they have come to call home and showing guests the time of their lives.
- Always served with fresh fruit, coffee, and tea
- Huevos rancheros with homemade corn tortillas
- Shakshuka with toast or warm pita
- Salmon eggs Benedict with breakfast potatoes
- Classic american breakfast with bacon
- Fluffy banana pancakes with cinnamon butter and sausage
- Savory spinach frittata with sweet berry crepes
- Poached egg over smashed avocado toast
- Caribbean jerk chicken with Serrano lime slaw with fried sweet plantains and nan bread
- Seared tuna sandwich with wasabi aioli
- Jamaican curry crab cakes with lime mayonnaise
- Grilled romaine flank steak caesar salad
- Burrata caprese salad over arugula
- Mango, avocado, and crab stacked salad
- Tuna poke bowls with steamed jasmine rice
- Coconut thai chili mussels
- Creamy cucumber salad
- Golden beetroot and citrus spinach salad
- Spicy garlic shrimp
- Mahi ceviche
- Lobster bisque
- Cuban mojo marinated pork tenderloin with citrus apple slaw with lemon potatoes
- Seared scallops with curried beurre blanc
- Filet mignon with creamy mushroom peppercorn sauce with asparagus and garlic mash
- Lobster tail over Caribbean style corn with cilantro lime rice
- Curry roasted cauliflower tacos or pork belly tacos
- Miso salmon filet over lemon risotto topped with spring onion salad
- Red wine braised short ribs over parmesan polenta
- Molten lava cake topped with vanilla bean ice cream and raspberries
- Hibiscus tea and lemon granita
- Key lime pie
- Baked pears with homemade caramel sauce
- Creme brûlée
- Matcha green tea ice cream Bananas foster
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.