Southern Charm – Catamaran
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins
- Ideal for 3 couples
SOUTHERN CHARM is a new design by Robertson & Caine and is an easy platform for charters in the Caribbean. 3 Queen ensuite cabins are available for 6 guests to enjoy spacious living areas and a great sky lounge and foredeck cockpit with access through a watertight door in the main salon.
Southern Charm features 4 different social gathering areas which include the forward cockpit seating area, the fly-bridge, the aft cockpit, and the salon area. Guests will enjoy the ability to sit with friends, family, and guests in an area that accommodates 12 people at a time or a cozy 3-4 people for a more private setting. All cabins feature oversized queen beds with added comfort toppers with high-quality linen sheets. Each cabin has its own private en-suite bathroom, vanity & walk-in shower featuring luxury “Molten Brown” shampoo, conditioner, body wash & hand soaps, as well as “plasteak” comfort, non-slip flooring.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,350||$21,120||$21,890||$22,440||$22,990|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,350||$21,120||$21,890||$22,440||$22,990|
Christmas week: $25,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KEVIN & MATE/CHEF ELIZABETH
Kevin & Elizabeth grew up in the border town of Fort Smith, Arkansas and spent much of their youth on small fish/ski boats on Lake Tenkiller, Beaver Lake and Lake Ouachita learning how to ski and learning how to get your arms ripped off on an inner tube and returning the favor to family and friends.
Kevin and Elizabeth met at the ripe age of 2, yes 2 and celebrate the exact same birthday. In June of 2020 they celebrated 25 years of marriage and adventures. In 2019, the crossed the Atlantic with their 16 year old daughter on a Leopard 25′ sailing catamaran.
The couple attended ASA sailing courses in 2008 and set out on a path to make sailing a big part of their life. Kevin has been a licensed pilot since 1992 and earned his OUPV licenses in 2018.
- All breakfasts served with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, assorted juices and your choice of any number of cafe style coffees
- Coconut pancakes w/ mango & lime syrup
- Egg and Peppered Bacon Quiche,Garlic Cheese Grits
- Waffle Bar! Fruits, honey, syrup, chocolate chips, sprinkles, Nutella, peanut butter, Fried Chicken
- Scrambled Eggs, Candied Bacon, Biscuits,
- Eggs Benedict, Broiled Grapefruit
- Bananas Foster French Toast
- Omelets, Crispy Potatoes, Strawberry Soup, Breakfast Sandwich
- Bang Bang Mahi-mahi Tacos, Mexican Black Beans, Street Corn
- Banh Mi Sandwich, Spring Rolls, Chinese Coleslaw
- Smash Burgers, Potato Salad, Deviled Eggs, Black Bean Salsa
- Southwest Chicken Salad, quesadillas, guacamole
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Caprese Salad
- Mahi-Mahi Reuben Sandwich, plantains
- Asians Chicken Salad, grilled pineapple
- Lobster BLT’s, Cucumber Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad Pasta
- Summer Salad with Cumin-Crusted Salmon
- Ahi Nachos
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Crab Cakes with Mango Salsa
- Lettuce Wraps
- Crab Dip
- Gordon’s Meatballs
- Poke Stack
Kabobs, Wedge Salad, Maple Bacon Sweet Potato’s
Lobster Beurre Blanc in Fettuccine, Citrus Salad
Perfect Pork Tenderloin, mushrooms, Herb New Potato’s, Salad
Flank Steak with chimchuri, Twice Baked Potato, Doe’s House Salad
Mahi-Mahi with Thai Coconut Curry over Rice
BBQ, Ultimate Mac N Cheese, Cowboy Baked Beans, Slaw
Fillet Mignon with Mustard Cream Sauce and Mushrooms, Lobster Risotto, Caesar Salad
- Southern Banana Pudding
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Cake with Homemade Basil Ice Cream
- Bananas Foster
- Pound Cake with Strawberries
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse
- Captain’s Creme Brûlée
- Air conditioning & fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker & generator
- Indoor/Outdoor audio system
- Salon TV w/ TV projector to be set up anywhere
- iPod/Device hookup
- Wi-Fi onboard
- 13′ RIB tender with 25hp outboard engine
- 2 person kayak
- Towable tube
- 1 floating dock(sturdy)
- 1 XL SUP (holds 5-6 people)
- 10×14 floating dock
- Assortment of beach games
- 2 stand up paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimming noodles
Model: Leopard – Robertson & Caine
Draft: 5′ 5″
Year Built: 2020
Engines: 2 x 80 HP Diesel
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
The crew provide a luxurious ‘get away from it all’ sailing adventure. You will want for nothing aboard the Southern Charm! Plenty of space, sumptuously appointed, and exquisite cuisine. The captain’s knowledge of navigation, seamanship, weather, and sailing are beyond reproach and a patient and kind teacher. We made fast new friends and would be proud to sail with them again!
This trip opened up our eyes to a whole new way of traveling. We had so much fun explore a new island everyday. We were able to snorkel through beautiful reefs, eat at fabulous restaurants, fish for our dinner, and even learn how to sail. We owe this all to our fabulous hosts. They have instilled in us a love for sailing for which we will be forever grateful. I encourage you to discover what true southern hospitality on Southern Charm. You will find everything you are looking for in an adventurous yet relaxing vacation, whether it is a family vacation or an adults only getaway.
On the 15th day of February 2020, our lives have forever changed! God has blessed us with two amazing people. Six friends started out to sail at sea with you two and now became eight friends! How do we thank you for all you have done for us? The personal tours, amazing food, drinks, etc. The laughter, fun times, early morning breakfasts, fantastic lunches and over the moon dinners. So attentive to every detail. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
This trip was bound to be memorable; sunshine, white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, amazing food and the perfect getaway. What I wasn’t expecting was that we would be walking away with two new friends, who somehow feel like family in only 6 short days. All the late night chats and giggles, early morning greetings with smiles - we are going to miss your company the most! I honestly could not have dreamed of a better couple to have shared this special 60th milestone with. What an incredible week on the water - not a single dull moment and we all felt so at ease from the moment we stepped onboard. You are both such a treat to be around and we could not be more relaxed. You managed to give us a truly magical experience, touching our souls with your dedicated work, authentic attention and inspiring stories. This is one of the best experiences we have had - and you are the reason!
Full moon glowing, had us all beguiled.
Connected forever as one solid dream team!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.