British Virgin Islands
51 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 queen cabins with 3 ensuite showers
SCUBA diving onboard
10% off charter rates for April and May. Minimum 6 nights.
ADAGIO is a luxury 51 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran.
ADAGIO is not just a beautifully-appointed 2024 Lagoon 51, but so much more: She will guide guests to ultimate relaxation, boundless adventure, and limitless luxury. Up to eight VIP guests will enjoy the splendor of the Caribbean in superior comfort. 3 Queen cabins and a double with 3 ensuite bathrooms. Whether enjoying meals al fresco in her spacious cockpit or enjoying a sundowner with loved ones on her one-of-a-kind flybridge. The interior is intentionally crafted with decor and amenities reminiscent of the world’s finest resorts.
Topside you will find all of the toys and gear to be expected on a premium sailing yacht. Her crew are true professionals, both seasoned mariners and gracious hosts, capable of leading experiences all while providing five-star service. No detail is overlooked and no expense is spared to ensure guests of ADAGIO a vacation experience that will leave them feeling rested, renewed, and eager to sail with her again. Your experienced crew is going to spoil you on your “Epic” ADAGIO vacation!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN KYLE & CHEF/MATE “TILLY”
Kyle grew up on the wild west coast of Scotland, in a tiny wee village by the sea. He learned to sail in a loch close to his home and became a watersports enthusiast. After studying outdoor leadership at college he qualified as a mountain bike, kayak, and sailing instructor. Kyle moved to the south of France to teach sailing at an outdoor activity center and he now loves getting everyone behind the helm and helping with sails when he charters. Working on commercial salmon farms developed his experience handling vessels and made him the level-headed and safety-oriented captain he is today.
Tilly was born in a landlocked English town and owes her love of the ocean to her surf-mad dad. As she grew up her passion for the ocean was matched only by her love of food and different cuisines from around the world that she now enjoys sharing with guests. After studying for her degree in marine biology and a brief stint in a luxury ski chalet in France, Tilly moved to Scotland to pursue her career as a biologist. Here she found a love of growing food and championing local produce which she loves to incorporate as often as possible. Although she worked on boats her first real sailing experience was crossing the Atlantic Ocean and she hasn’t looked back since.
Kyle and Tilly met on a small island off the west coast of Scotland back in 2018 while they were both farming Scottish salmon, Tilly as the on-site biologist and Kyle as the site supervisor. They quickly realized they shared the same passion for adventure and the ocean and spent two years exploring the Highlands and Islands. After an especially cold and wet winter, they jumped on a boat and sailed across the Atlantic toward the sunshine.
Kyle and Tilly have been chartering together in the British Virgin Islands for over a year and love to create the perfect vacation experience for everyone that steps onboard. Whether your dream trip is anchoring in remote bays, diving into breathtaking reefs, enjoying bespoke cocktails at world-famous bars, or anywhere in between, Kyle and Tilly have got you covered.
- Eggs Benedict and honey roast ham on an English muffin
- Pain Killer French toast with grilled pineapple, orange caramel, and rum cream
- Shakshuka topped with crumbled feta, avocado, and mint
- Fluffy American pancakes with berry coulis and cream
- Build your own bagel board with smoked salmon, assorted spreads, and veggies
- Mini red pepper and mushroom breakfast quiches with pork sausage
- Smoothie bowls topped with chia seeds, fresh fruits, and nuts
- Smashed avocado toast with maple bacon
- Seared sesame tuna steak with spicy mayo and French bean salad
- Chicken and prawn pad thai with Asian slaw
- Falafel and halloumi couscous salad served with a lemon tahini dressing
- Beef koftas and feta salad with toasted pitta, tzatziki and quick pickled red onion
- Grilled chicken Caesar salad with garlic croutons and crispy capers
- Blackened Mahi Mahi tacos with guacamole, sour cream and homemade pico de gallo
- Beetroot and goats cheese rigatoni with pistachio and mint
- Watermelon caprese skewers with basil oil
- Roasted onion hummus with crudities and pitta
- Caramelized onion and goats cheese tartlets
- Sushi selection: Spicy tuna rolls, cucumber and carrot maki, salmon and avocado rolls
- Charcuterie board
- Scallops with cauliflower puree and crispy bacon
- Coconut shrimp with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Red wine braised short ribs with polenta and asparagus
- BBQ lobster tails with garlic parsley butter, baked macaroni cheese and wilted spinach
- Pan-fried Asian duck breast with soy honey glaze, pak choi and coriander rice
- Pork fillet with creamy mashed potato, red wine reduction and roast butternut salad
- Pea and prawn risotto with lemon arugula salad and fresh Parmesan
- Red snapper with plantain, spicy red pepper salsa and black bean rice
- Lamb chops with grilled peach, rocket and quinoa
- Eton mess Caribbean style – Chocolate orange mousse with shortbread thins
- Coconut lime sorbet and sugared pineapple
- Dark chocolate tart with espresso cream
- Deconstructed lemon cheesecake
- Celebration cake with baileys cream cheese icing
- Apple tart with caramel sauce