British Virgin Islands
77 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen "Plus" ensuite cabins *1 queen converts to 2 twins
SCUBA diving onboard
Crewed yacht offers round trip water taxi from USVI to BVI and all ground transportations.
AEOLUS 77 is a luxurious 2023 Lagoon Seventy 7 catamaran.
AEOLUS 77 accommodates 8 guests in 4 spacious ensuite queens “Plus” size cabins including an amazing master stateroom. The port aft cabin can be either two single beds or converted to a queen “Plus” berth. All beds have 3-inch memory foam toppers. Aeolus 77 has a large upstairs shaded flybridge which provides added space with 360° views while sailing or chilling in the breeze at anchor.
The interior has a layout optimized for space and comfort. The salon is bright, comfortable, and roomy and opens not only to the aft cockpit but also directly to the forward cockpit for seamless movement around the yacht. The salon sliding glass doors aboard AEOLUS 77 open to a full outdoor seating area where you can enjoy your cuisine elfresco. Your crew is licensed and experienced. A 3rd member joins as the engineer/deckhand and the 4th is the stewardess.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MICHAEL & CHEF/MATE CASEY
Michael was born and raised in Texas and grew up loving the outdoors with his dad taking him on countless hiking, canoeing, and camping adventures. He graduated from TCU with a Master’s in Accounting and a Bachelor’s in Finance and worked in Oil & Gas in Houston. After working in the corporate world for five years, he decided to make a change and enjoy the outdoors through sailing as a career! He fell in love with sailing while in the BVIs and Southern Caribbean and then completed his RYA Yachtmaster in the UK in 2018. He started off his sailing career in the Mediterranean and now calls the Caribbean home. When away from sailing he is exploring new parts of the world, meeting new people, and eating as many new cuisines he can find!
Michael has his RYA 200hr Yoga Certification and is happy to add Yoga and Meditation to the charter experience.
Casey, born and raised in Florida, has always been happiest when on the water. After specializing in hospitality and event management at the University of Florida, she worked at luxury, all-inclusive golf resorts before transitioning into residential real estate. After years of the work grind, she decided an adventure was waiting for her. She left behind the “norm ” and caught the travel bug-bad! Before deciding to call the Caribbean home, she was a nomad traveling the world experiencing the kindness of strangers, new cultures, and all things food!
She is a foodie through and through and her passion for food began at a young age always cooking and baking with her mom in the kitchen. She loves incorporating all different cuisines and focuses on cooking fresh and healthy dishes incorporating local delicacies with the freshest produce. She has been a yacht chef and hostess in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Last year she attended Ashburton Culinary School Yacht Chef Program in England to hone her skills!
While onboard with Michael and Casey, guests will be encouraged to visit the “must see’s” but also to get off the grid and experience the beauty and nature that the Virgins Islands have to offer. They are excited to continue providing unforgettable experiences around these beautiful islands. They also love helping the guests capture priceless moments with their Drone, DSLR, GoPro, and Polaroid Camera.
- Served with juice, coffee, or tea of your choice, a local fruit platter, and freshly baked pastries
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian bacon, poached eggs, and creamy hollandaise sauce on an English muffin
- Huevos Rancheros with homemade refried black beans, fresh Pico de Gallo, avocado, feta, fried egg
- Brioche French Toast with fresh berries and maple syrup served with bacon
- Blueberry Pancakes topped with banana and coconut flakes served with sausage patties
- Basic B: Eggs your way, bacon or sausage, roasted potatoes, toast
- Avocado Toast served with poached egg and burst mini heirloom tomatoes
- Artichoke, Leek, and Bacon Quiche with greens
- Lighter selections of cereal, Greek yogurt parfaits, smoothies, overnight oats, and toast are also available.
- Banana Nutella Braid
- Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Banana Chocolate Chip or Blueberry Muffins
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Cheese Danish
- Seared Tuna Linguini, homemade pesto, green olives
- Char Sui Pulled Pork Bao Buns with a watermelon, mint, and pomegranate salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad with homemade herb croutons, soft-boiled egg, bacon, parmesan cheese
- Crab Cakes with a homemade remoulade and passionfruit slaw
- Spicy Salmon Sushi Stacks served with edamame and wonton crisps
- Shrimp Fried Rice Pineapple Boats
- Carne Asada Tacos with cilantro lime garlic crema served with chips and guacamole
- Thai Vegetarian Spring Rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Crab & Avocado Filo Baskets
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fresh Caught Ceviche: tuna or wahoo cured in citrus, coconut milk, cilantro
- Crispy Salted Tostones with a green goddess dipping sauce
- Charcuterie: a spread of cured meats and artisanal cheeses with accompaniments
- Mezze Board: platter of flatbreads, veggies, hummus, baba ghanoush, olives, nuts
- Chermoula Baked Red Snapper with Tabbouleh and Aubergine Caviar
- Squid Ink Seafood Pasta, fricassee of cockles, mussels, and prawns
- Best End of Lamb, dauphinoise Potato, roast vegetables, rosemary garlic oil, Madeira jus
- Pistachio Crusted Seared Scallops, butternut squash puree, brussels sprouts, pomegranate
- Sous Vide Beef Filet with cauliflower puree, roasted fennel, asparagus, garlic and thyme butter
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with mango curry, red pepper, mango and cucumber salsa, and coconut rice
- Chipotle and Malbec Braised Beef Short Ribs, potato mash, green beans, cilantro
- Crab Boil with sausage, corn, shrimp served with roasted broccoli and Creole potato salad
- Crème Brulee
- Luxury Chocolate Tart with black peppercorn ice cream
- Key Lime Pie with fresh whipped cream
- Honey Panna Cotta with tropical fruit salad
- Caribbean Rum Cake
White Chocolate & Cardamon Tart, dark chocolate sorbet, white chocolate snow
- Passionfruit and Mango Eaton Mess