British Virgin Islands
64 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
ALLURE is a new model 64 ft Privilege owner edition and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Aboard ALLURE, the outstanding master stateroom and the 2 spacious premium cabins are fully air-conditioned and fitted with high-end furniture and bedding. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms with luxury toiletries provided. One guest cabin can be converted from a queen to 2 single beds. Guests can enjoy their gourmet meals inside the European-designed salon or outside in the spacious cockpit. Relax and enjoy a smooth sail on the comfortable sun lounge on the flybridge with a sun awning. Privilege catamarans are well known for their outstanding sailing performance.
Your crew is excited to show this new design catamaran and wow you with scenic sailing and exquisite cuisine aboard ALLURE!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN CHARLIE & CHEF/MATE CAMERON
Charlie grew up in Newport, Rhode Island and his love for the local beaches cultivated his affinity for the ocean at a young age. He is most at home on the water, whether it be a breezy day on the flybridge or geared up with his mask and snorkel, pointing out passing turtles and tropical fish to excited guests. Charlie is a calm presence on board, diligently maintaining his vessels and attentively caring for his guests.
While Cammi also hails from Newport, she grew up on various different sailboats, most notably crossing the Pacific with her family as a pre-teen. Always attuned to her guests’ unique needs and preferences, Cammi is rarely found sitting still. Her warm smile and eagerness to please complement her meticulous attention to detail, helping her keep her yachts clean, organized, and comfortable. Cammi’s history of travel and love for a healthy, active lifestyle guides her menus, leading to colorful plates and exciting flavors, always tailored specifically to her guests.
As a team, Charlie and Cammi are masters at bringing together the perfect mix of excitement, creativity, relaxation, luxury, and professionalism. With years of sailing on various private and charter yachts and over 70 successful charters under their belts in the Virgin Islands and beyond, they draw upon a wealth of shared experience to create a unique and unforgettable charter for their guests.
- Strawberry, coconut, and açaí smoothie bowls with boat-mate granola, fresh-cut fruit, honey, and chia seeds
- Egg scramble with hash browns, caramelized onion, spinach, and a side of toast and bacon
- Crepes family-style with cheese, fruit, jam, cured meats, Nutella, peanut butter, and more
- Mushroom quiche with sautéed peppers and a sausage gravy
- Bacon-wrapped egg soufflé on a toasted English muffin with smashed avocado and hollandaise sauce
- Strawberry and cream cheese stuffed croissants with a side of yogurt and muesli
- Toasted bagel platter with fried eggs, cream cheese, sliced cheese, lox, and cured meats
Blackened mahi mahi sandwich on a homemade brioche bun with sliced avocado, tomato, coleslaw, and a side of sweet potato fries
Caramelized onion, mushroom, ham, and Brie melt on sourdough with a Mediterranean chickpea, lemon, and olive salad
Sesame tuna poke bowl with sushi rice, pineapple, edamame, fried onion, seaweed salad, avocado, and a spicy aioli
- Curry chicken salad with a balsamic glaze either in a grilled wrap or over a bed of greens with fresh bread
- Garlic butter and cinnamon sautéed shrimp over lemon couscous with crumbled feta, fried chickpeas, tahini dressing, pomegranate arils, served with warm homemade pita
- Grilled steak sandwich with pesto, heirloom tomato, blue cheese spread on a baguette, and a side of chips
- Torn kale and shaved Brussels sprouts salad with roasted sweet potato, fresh avocado, sliced green apples, sunflower seeds, pomegranate, and a vegan Caesar dressing
- Charcuterie plate with assorted cheeses, nuts, fruits, and jams
- Burrata over a salad of peas, broad beans, arugula, and fresh mint with light olive oil, sea salt, and lemon dressing
- Fresh caught lobster sliced in half, grilled, and served with garlic butter for family-style dipping
- Baked Brie wrapped in puff pastry with a blackberry compote and candied chili pecans
- Spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips and crudités
- Goat cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms over an orgeat puree, and glazed in a violet jelly
- Crab cakes stacked over endive and shaved carrots, topped with micro greens and a garlic and lemon aioli
- Bourbon and paprika glazed short ribs with baked mac and cheese and steamed broccoli
- Cocoa and coffee-crusted salmon with coconut rice, roasted garlic broccolini, and a maple orange chipotle glaze
- Chicken Marsala over homemade fettuccine and fresh baked bread
- Seared scallops with a shiitake risotto, butternut squash puree, and Brussels sprout hash
- Sea bass fillet over salt and vinegar smashed potatoes with asparagus and a lemon and parsley cream sauce
- Thai coconut curry with shrimp, fresh fish, or grilled chicken breast over basmati rice with a fresh garlic butter naan
- Honey and ginger seared pork tenderloin over mashed potatoes with grilled beans and a soy ginger sticky glaze
- Bananas foster over a slice of coconut cake topped with toasted coconut and almonds
- Bailey’s chocolate cheesecake trifles layered with crushed Oreos and a Frangelico cream
- Crème brûlée with fresh berries
- Whiskey caramel filled Fireball cupcakes with cinnamon frosting
- Pear and berry crisp with a gluten-free crumble topping and a dollop of sweet cream
- Saffron and cardamom cake with a saffron and white chocolate ganache
- Blueberry puff pastry tarts stuffed with lemon curd and vanilla cream