Angeleyes - Motor Yacht
Experience luxury and speed!
85 ft motor yacht
Accommodations up to 10
2 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
Popular! Viewed 1,251 times in the last 30 days
From $77,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean aboard this magnificent luxurious motor yacht.
ANGELEYES is a stunning example of the Horizon FD85’s design concept: The main salon incorporates huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows, allowing guests to enjoy the ever-changing island view. The interior dining table can seat 8 and can be used for more formal dining, with another large dining table on the aft deck for 10 when guests prefer to dine alfresco. She offers 5 double, ensuite cabins, making her the perfect choice for a group of 5 couples. Angeleyes offers an on-deck master suite with a huge master bath complete with a rain shower and jacuzzi tub. Below the deck is 2 walk-around VIP suites with queen beds and 2 staterooms with 2 twin beds that both have the option to convert to king beds if preferred.
ANGELEYES has a spacious aft deck and open flybridge invite quality time spent with family and friends. The flybridge is the perfect space for guests to all relax together, with multiple seating areas, a large hot tub, a full wet bar, and pop-up outdoor TV that can swivel 360° to enjoy at any angle.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$77,000||$77,000||$77,000||$77,000||$77,000||$78,100||$79,200||$80,300||$81,400|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$70,000||$70,000||$70,000||$70,000||$70,000||$71,000||$72,000||$73,000||$74,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $91,850
New Year week: $91,850
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DARREL & CHEF/MATE JENN
Darrel Hearne grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he spent his time prowling the suburban jungles and raising his pet lion, Chaos. He also managed to actually finish school and holds degrees in actuarial science, accounting, and company law, as well as being a lieutenant in the South African National Defense Force.
In 2003 he decided to sell his house, quit the rat race, and go to sea. He moved to Cape Town in South Africa, to upgrade his sailing qualifications. After several months of sailing some of the roughest waters on the planet, he finished his qualifications and holds a commercially-endorsed RYA Yacht-master Ocean Skipper’s ticket. He has lived and sailed in the Caribbean for the past eight years, sailing on a variety of vessels in the charter industry (from beautiful and graceful Oyster sailboats to a 118ft motor yacht). For the last ~5 years, he has been the captain aboard Sea Boss, a Horizon PC60, based in the BVI. He has extensive sailing experience throughout the Caribbean and knows where to find the best bars on most islands; essential knowledge for a charter-boat captain. His sailing adventures have taken him from sailing the Eastern US coastline, all the way through the Caribbean chain, and down to Venezuela and Columbia. In his travels, he has swum with dolphins, had a 40-foot humpback whale breach right next to (and almost land on) his boat, and sailed through a hurricane. He is keen to experience two of these three things again. He is an experienced and seasoned sailor, with over 35,000 nautical miles in his logbook on multiple yacht types. Darrel is a keen water sports fan, and loves to water-ski, wakeboard, kiteboard, and dive. He loves any excuse to get out on the water and would be more than happy to get involved with any of the water-sport activities offered on the boat. Or any games, really – he is a child at heart and loves to play.
Jenn Hart grew up in Canada (in a well-known haunted house, no less!) but has strong family ties in the islands. She visited the British Virgin Islands for twenty years and leaped four years ago to move and become a local. This has worked out well, as she brings her considerable experience and skill in the hospitality and food industry on board. She had a fabulous year on Sea Boss and the guests continue to rave about her gourmet cuisine and out-standing people skills and she can’t wait to charm guests aboard Angeleyes!
Jenn comes from a family of chefs and has worked in the hospitality industry for many years. Her experience comes from formal training and hands-on learning. In addition to her delicious culinary creations, she also boasts some mean mixologist skills, and there is an ongoing contest on board as to who mixes the best drinks – thus far, Jenn’s Mai Thai leads the polls, with Darrel’s margarita a close second. Either way, the guests win.
Jenn is a versatile chef who works closely with guests to come up with a charter menu tailored to their personal preferences. She enjoys using locally-grown foodstuffs and tries to incorporate a farm-to-table approach in her cooking. She has amazing contacts and local suppliers down here that assist in this, and she strives to incorporate healthy and wholesome nutrition in her delicious meals. Her favorite culinary creations are classics with a twist. Her menu planning skills are second to none and she will make sure everyone is satisfied at mealtime.
First Mate Remi is part of the full-time crew and Stewardess Jenny will be an additional crew for charters of 7 or more guests on board.
- Caramelized apple Belgian waffles with chantilly cream & freshly grated nutmeg
- Classic eggs benedict with black forest ham, homemade citrus hollandaise & served with homestyle roasted curry potatoes
- Country-style personalized omelet filled with your favorite ingredients
- Tortolan french toast made with toasted coconut, cream of coconut-infused egg bread, fried bananas & Virgin Island honey
- (daily: fresh fruit platter, warm bread, juices, coffees, greek yogurts, and bacon…lots of bacon)
- Sea Boss Bento Box with sesame crusted Ahi tuna served with seaweed & calamari salads fresh local mango & papaya salsa
- Slow-cooked steak burrito bowl loaded with guacamole, black bean and corn salsa, quinoa, jack cheese, avocado cilantro dressing
- Lebanese donairs -marinated steak, homemade tahini & parsley sauces served in a toasted pita with cucumber, yogurt & fresh dill
- Sea Boss fish taco bar- locally caught Mahi poached with ginger, garlic, Caribbean honey & lemon. Pile on grated beets, cabbage, mozzarella cheese, homemade salsa & yogurt
- Loaded Pad Thai with chicken, beer marinated shrimp; sautéed with fresh veggies, bean sprouts, cilantro, roasted peanuts & fresh lime
- Homemade sorbet duo- mango coconut and raspberry mint
- White chocolate and pistachio cookies served with milk and Bailey’s Irish cream – to dip or sip
- Fresh berries with vanilla whipped cream & toasted, slivered almonds
- Sea Boss rum smoothie with cream of coconut, mango, bananas, Cruzan Rum & fresh nutmeg
- Charcuterie platter with deli meats, pate, an assortment of international cheeses and crackers, fruit and olives
- Homemade spring rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Gourmet ground beef nachos with blue cheese sauce & sliced avocado
- California sushi rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger
- Fruit & nut stuffed grilled peppers with couscous & pomegranate
- Caprese salad with truffle balsamic glaze & fresh local basil
- Candied pecan, raspberry, spinach & goat cheese salad
- Tomato zucchini bruschetta with melted parmesan
- Korean beef lettuce wraps
- Grilled beef tenderloin with port cranberry reduction served with savory scalloped potatoes & sea salted green beans
- Pan-roasted Chilean sea bass with buttered mushrooms & eggplant served family-style with wild rice
- Farm to table night- we will be visited at sea by the Good Moon Farm provisioning boat at which time the freshest local ingredients will be selected to concoct a delicious meal
- Thai basil chicken curry with fresh local basil, red curry, chicken, shrimp, fresh peppers & coconut milk. Served with aromatic rice
- Caribbean BBQ fest- BBQ ribs, jerk chicken, and local lobster served with corn on the cob & mustard seed, tarragon potato salad
- Rosewater and vanilla bean creme brûlée
- Dark chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries & orange zest
- Sticky toffee pudding with homemade vanilla almond ice cream
- Key lime pie made with cashews & ginger snap crust
- Caribbean banana cake with rum, chocolate & a broiled coconut topping
- The captain and chef aim to please but more importantly, we aim to outdo each other. Be a judge in our ongoing killer cocktail battle
- Currently in the first place: Jenn with her -BVI Mai Tai
- Darrel in a close second with his Short & Sweet Island Ice-T
- Runner up cocktails are: The Perfect Margarita and Spiked White Wine Sangria
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- Cabins with Bluetooth sound system
- WiFi Internet Access
- HD flat screen TV with Satellite TV connection
- 2 Sunbright Outdoor TVs
- Full surround sound system
- Karaoke machine
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Novurania 200hp
- Water skis for adults, wakeboard & tube
- 4 Stand-up Paddle-boards
- Jet board
- Snorkel gear
- Water toys
- 2 Sea iAqua dive jets
- Fishing gear
- Floating island
- Beach cabanas
- Model: Horizon
- Year: 2017
- LOA: 85,6′
- Beam: 23,3′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: Twin caterpillar C18 1136 hp each
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
This was a family charter for guests with prior charter experience. Both the parents and the two boys thought the crew were phenomenal. They were all really in tune with the guests and understood what was needed, and not needed, to ensure they had exactly the type of service and experience they hoped. The chef’s meals were spot on each time for the adults and the boys. She did everything perfectly. She was everywhere taking care of them and the yacht. The deckhand was great with the boys and this was a very key element in everyone’s enjoyment. Scott had great praise for the captain and the way he managed every aspect of the entire program. The charter experience was ideal for the family and this was due in large part to the way the crew paid attention to the guest preference notes and to the telephone comments. Operating a charter yacht under the current conditions is a challenging task for captains and crews. The captain and his team pulled this one off in such a casual and yet professional and thorough manner that the guests were relaxed and at ease the entire charter. We were very impressed with ANGELEYES, the space, the décor the open feel, the excellent selection of watersports toys and especially with the yacht’s great condition and cleanliness.
A great indicator of a charter guest’s satisfaction is if they wish to return and if they recommend the yacht and crew to their friends. The crew exceeded expectations and the clients could not be happier. From the operational side we were extremely pleased with every aspect of the charter.
We had a wonderful vacation in the BVI with this amazing crew on this beautiful boat. The Captain kept us safe and took us to the most beautiful places in the BVI. The Chef is definitely a world class chef, that prepared us delicious dishes all the time. The Stewardess was always very helpful, polite and was always attentive to our every need. The Deckhand was also very gentle, polite, nice and surprised us every day with our table decorations, fishing, mixology and water sports techniques. Thank You!!!
We just got back from our epic vacation with family and friends aboard the Angeleyes Yacht! The yacht is luxuriously beautiful with its gorgeous interior. The rooms are incredibly spacious, each having its own luxurious bathroom stocked with everything you may need. The outdoor areas provided so many areas to sit and relax, eat meals with a view, or relax in the hot tub overlooking the beautiful blue waters. The staff is beyond amazing! The chef made sure we never went hungry on the table’s ever changing place settings. The food was beyond delicious. From chocolate croissants, pulled pork salads, fish tacos, to Frito pie for these Texans with hungry teenage boys. The deckhand made sure we were never without an activity to do or a delicious drink in our hands. He is also a very talented “merman” who can find a fish and a turtle anywhere! The captain is an extremely knowledgeable captain who not only got us to beautiful places to anchor, but also provided us with many jokes that kept us laughing. Some of our highlights...We went snorkeling above a sunken barge and along shoreline where we saw so many colorful fish. We went swimming with sea turtles and also came across a beautiful eagle ray and a puffer fish. The deckhand took the kids tubing and gave them jet board lessons. Not only did we take advantage of what the ocean had to offer, we also hit up some of the hot spots on the beautiful Islands such as Soggy Dollar, Foxy’s, and The Willy T. Here, we had a blast drinking island cocktails and dancing the night away! My family can’t thank the owners and the crew of Angeleyes Yacht enough for a vacation of our lifetime! ❤️🛥
We had a wonderful vacation in the BVI with this amazing crew on this beautiful boat. The captain kept us safe and took us to the most beautiful places in the BVI. The chef is definitely a world class chef, that prepared us delicious dishes all the time. The stew was always very helpful, polite and was always attentive to our every need. The deckhand was also very gentle, polite, nice and surprised us every day with our table decorations, fishing, mixology and water sports techniques. Thank You!!!
We had an absolute blast on Angeleyes this week. The perfect way to celebrate anything. Crew was incredible, kind, fun and super thoughtful. Food was delicious. Thank you!!
100% perfection the entire week. The crew are true gems. We were spoiled all week. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy the gorgeous boat. We had an amazing week. Hope to see you again soon.
Wow! Wow! Wow! what an incredible week. No words can explain this incredible yacht. Spoiled 100% by the crew. They made this trip so memorable. They you so much for the week. We truly enjoyed.
What a great experience to be in the BVI with wonderful friends, an amazing yacht and a fabulous crew. Memories of a lifetime. The boat, food, drinks and service was exceptional. AngelEyes....thank you!
The crew has been magical: brilliant food; amazing sailing and anchorages; and the boat is one of the most beautiful and well-cared for of any we’ve ever seen. The cabins are so spacious, with amazing bathrooms; the salon and cockpit are huge; there’s an amazing big screen TV; and loads of water toys (the paddleboards are awesome). It has been very tastefully decorated – not so glitzy as a super-yacht – rather more like a beautiful inn with a touch of luxury.
The boat was beautiful, the food was great! Most importantly however is the crew. I did not realize that as much as I do now until after the trip. This crew will always be our gold standard. They were lovely and pleasant people and made us feel at home immediately. Our whole family came on this trip. The crew were as engaging with our 12 year old as our adult children, keeping him on the move and always doing fun things.They became a primary reason for why we enjoyed the trip! We felt that we were doing exactly what we wanted to do at all times. We felt safe and secure with this very competent and skilled crew. So when deciding which boat to have your adventure on, spend as much or more time on finding out about the crew. It will take your trip from great to exceptional when the crew is as professional, fun and engaging as Angel Eyes’ crew. If the boat reasonably meets you requirements, pick Angel Eyes over any other. Pick the crew as the most important decision. You won’t be disappointed.