British Virgin Islands
67 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins**
SCUBA diving onboard
10% OFF charter rates for the months of January and February 2024.
C'EST LA VIE is a Sixty 7 Lagoon power catamaran with a 32 ft beam making her astonishingly spacious.
Aboard C’EST LA VIE, there are so many seating and sunning options with multiple sun beds and loungers. Guests can always find a private space to relax or enjoy the party together. The master cabin occupies much of the starboard hull and features a queen-sized, walk around bed, seating area and, a private door to the aft deck. The ensuite bathroom has dual sinks, a large separate shower, and a vanity. The three other guest cabins are ensuite with queen beds. **(There is an additional charge of $3,000 for use of the 4th queen cabin with approval from yacht.)
Ride high up on the flybridge for sea breezes and unobstructed views. It is perfectly designed for a group of friends, or a family getaway. There’s a seating and sunning area with a folding-leaf dining table to starboard, an outdoor kitchen and bar, and generous sun pads. In the hardtop, there is a folding fabric sunroof to optimize or minimize the amount of sun coming through.
C’EST LA VIE offers the perfect EPIC combination of performance and luxury. She is stable, amazingly roll-resistant, and very fuel-efficient.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire! $3,000 charge for use of 4th queen cabin.
CAPTAIN ROBBIE & CHEF/MATE SOFIA
Originally from Zimbabwe, Robbie (right) was brought up on a farm with a love for the outdoors, sports, and a keen sense of adventure. His hobbies also include golf and darts but his favorite from a young age was and always has been fishing, whether it’s the freshwater or deep sea. After school, he moved to South Africa to play professional rugby, but it was not long before he decided on it being an unlikely permanent career choice. He turned towards scuba diving instead, despite the cold waters of Cape Town, and worked his way up to becoming an instructor. After a few years of this, Robbie grew keen to search for warmer water to dive in and accepted a job in Raja Ampat, Indonesia. The travel bug set in, Captain’s ticket in hand, and many nautical miles later, there is nothing that Robbie loves more than finding new places to have fun in, both above and under the water.
Born and raised in the landlocked country of Zimbabwe, Sofia’s love for water originated whilst growing up as a national swimmer and water polo player. Working throughout studying within restaurants and catering, gave her an opportunity to build up experience in hospitality, develop professionalism within the service industry and most of all appreciate different cuisines. After graduating from the University of Cape Town, South Africa with a Social Science degree, Sofia realized she wasn’t motivated toward a formal office setting and sought a career in which she could combine her love of travel with learning new skills. Discovering the world of yachting she has since worked in the Mediterranean, Australia, Indonesia, Florida, and the Caribbean. Being able to explore new places and gain a passion for cooking along the way has been a dream realized.
Robbie and Sofie met in Singapore, soon found a common ground of similar roots, and have been working together within the industry since then for the last 5 years. Their combined passion for food, travel and most of all the ocean has brought them together to love what they do. They have been lucky enough to get to know some extraordinary, remote locations around the world but also appreciate being able to share time with family and friends in their home country, Zimbabwe.
As a team, they love being able to entertain, share stories and meet new people to learn theirs. Robbie and Sofie are keen on keeping charters light-hearted while making it a priority to go above and beyond so that their guests always have the adventure to remember.
STEWARDESS/DIVE INSTRUCTOR KIRSTEN
Kirsten, a native of South Africa, grew up enjoying the pleasant climate and taking part in various outdoor activities, such as photography, swimming, and showjumping. She excelled in golf and earned several titles and a place on provincial teams before scuba diving captured her imagination during her first dive into the ocean. She attended the University of Johannesburg where her studies in Industrial Design deepened her appreciation of the ocean ecosystem and sparked a passion for developing projects to address ocean conservation. As her interest in photography shifted to the underwater world, she found herself drawn to a non-traditional career and pursued full-time work in diving and sailing. She honed her skills in Tuna fishing and spearfishing while working for a fishing charter company in Cape Town. Today, her love for the ocean and marine life remains one of her greatest passions.
- Accompanied with fresh fruit platter, cereals, toast, smoothies, or yogurts – Daily dependent
- Smashed avocado Eggs Benedict with bacon roses
- Coconut & chia pots with homemade blueberry jam and granola
- Oven-baked spinach & feta cheese omelets with grilled pork sausages
- Apple & Cinnamon French toast with crispy bacon
- Continental breakfast with banana & walnut muffins & eggs made to order
- Traditional tomato & onion shakshuka with homemade challah bread
- Cheesy scrambled egg & bacon-filled croissants with tomato chutney
- Seared Tuna or Teriyaki salmon poke bowl with pickled ginger & orange honey soy dressing
- Homemade burgers with fresh bun, bacon jam and broccoli cranberry salad & house cut fries
- Cajun citrus shrimp tacos with fresh mango salsa & guacamole
- Sesame steak & cashew nut Asian fusion noodle salad
- Island-style chicken salad wrap with sweet potato wedges
- Panko crusted cod with Caesar salad side & rosemary beer bread
- Pulled pork pitas with zesty bean salad and a jalapeño popper
- Charcuterie & Cheese Platter
- Brie Cheese & Caramelized Onion Phyllo Tarts
- Crab cakes with homemade tartare sauce
- Cucumber, Avocado & Smoked Salmon Rolls
- Caprese skewers with pesto
- Prosciutto, melon balls & mozzarella skewers with balsamic glaze
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Filet mignon with sweet potato mash, parmesan green beans with a Yorkshire pudding (popover), and homemade peppercorn sauce
- Parmesan & herb-crusted rack of lamb, wild rice & mushroom bake, roasted butternut squash, and creamed spinach
- Garlic butter lobster, sautéed brandy carrots, and potato stack with bacon bits
- Crumb topped mahi-mahi, parmesan & leek risotto with seasonal greens and a creamy lemon-caper white wine sauce
- Tender BBQ baby back pork ribs, crunchy coleslaw & stuffed jacket potato
- Homemade meatballs with vodka tomato penne pasta. Garlic bread and sundried tomato & apple side salad
- Creamy chicken korma curry with coconut rice, crunchy cauliflower & homemade naan bread
- Amarula Tiramisu
- Banoffee pie pots
- Creme brûlée with white chocolate raspberry bark
- Vanilla panna cotta with almond praline & fresh mango
- Passion fruit cheesecake
- Chocolate fudge pie & Vanilla bean ice cream
- Lemon posset with fresh seasonal berries