78 ft Power catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
3 Queen & 2 Twin ensuite cabins
Great for families
CRAZY HORSE is a 78 ft Lagoon power catamaran with luxury accommodations for 10 guests.
Power catamaran CRAZY HORSE, a luxurious Lagoon 78, offers the ultimate sailing experience to guests seeking a combination of luxury and comfort. With 5 beautiful cabins – 3 queens, and 2 twins all with ensuites, Crazy Horse has the capacity to accommodate up to 10 guests. Guests can expect to be wowed by the spacious and stylish ensuite cabins featuring modern amenities for a comfortable and unforgettable yachting experience. Crazy Horse is staffed with an experienced and competent crew of 5. The team is dedicated to ensuring that guests have the trip of a lifetime.
Crazy Horse is available for charter in Greece and sails the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean. Discover Greece’s stunning coastline and hidden gems while enjoying the amenities aboard CRAZY HORSE. The yacht features spacious common areas for dining, socializing, and relaxation, including a stylish salon with a full bar and a state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Crazy Horse also has ample outdoor space for guests to bask in the Mediterranean sun and enjoy the stunning views. The flybridge offers comfortable seating, and sun-loungers to relax. The yacht also features a variety of water toys, including two jet skis, snorkeling gear, kayaks, paddleboards, and a yacht tender to take full advantage of amazing anchorages Complemented by an array of equipment, Crazy Horse serves as the perfect escape for those wanting to discover the beauty of Greece while being surrounded by the lap of luxury.
Photos of sistership.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Introducing Captain Tilemachos, a valued member of our crew overseeing the motor catamaran, Crazy Horse. Born in Greece in 1968, Tilemachos has held a degree in mechanical engineering since 1991 and has seamlessly transitioned into a successful career as a professional captain. His commitment to ensuring guests have an unforgettable sailing experience is unparalleled.
With a diverse skill set, Tilemachos is a certified cruising instructor by the Royal Yacht Association. Fluent in both Greek and English, he excels in effective communication, effortlessly connecting with our diverse range of guests. His extensive experience includes numerous yacht deliveries, refining his navigation skills, and ensuring a smooth and secure journey on board.
Beyond technical expertise, Tilemachos is passionate about showcasing the warmth, friendliness, and rich cultural heritage of Greece. His dedication to customer service ensures that your time on board Crazy Horse will be nothing short of extraordinary. With Captain Tilemachos at the helm, rest assured you are in the hands of a seasoned professional committed to making your sailing experience truly memorable.
Chef Nick, born in 1988, brings a wealth of culinary expertise to the galley of Crazy Horse. With a degree in Professional Culinary Arts and certifications in Food & Beverage Management and Signature Seafood Menu, he combines creativity with precision to deliver exceptional dining experiences. Since 2017, Chef Nick has been an integral part of the yachting industry, honing his skills on various yachts ranging from 65 to 115 feet in length. Proficient in Greek, and English, and possessing basic knowledge of French and Spanish, he ensures seamless communication with guests from diverse backgrounds. With his passion for gastronomy and commitment to excellence, Chef Nick elevates the onboard dining experience, delighting guests with exquisite flavors and impeccable presentation.
CHIEF STEWARDESS TBA
Stefanos, a 24-year-old native of the picturesque town of Chania on Crete island, has a profound affinity for the sea, igniting his passion for sailing and acquiring certifications in both commercial power vessels and sailing yachts. Possessing adept technical and electronic skills, coupled with extensive knowledge of boat systems and equipment, he seamlessly fits into the yachting realm and in his role as a deckhand and assistant skipper. He is active, a great team player, and loves to remain fit by working out in his free time. Excited to embark on a new journey as part of the crew aboard Crazy Horse, Stefanos eagerly anticipates extending warm hospitality to guests, ensuring an unforgettable charter experience. Fluent in Greek and English, he possesses great communication skills and understanding of different cultures.
- Pancakes with crispy bacon fried egg
- Cherry tomatoes and creamy goat cheese
- Fresh juices, smoothies, milk (different types)
- Croque Madame
- Greek yogurt with cereals, fresh fruits & honey
- Local jams, tahini, and other spreads
- Cheese and cold cuts Pancakes, crepes, croissants, porridge & cakes Eggs of all types
- Classic Greek salad
Mille Feuillet salad with baby greens, crumbled manouri cheese, toasted pinenuts, & sundried tomato vinaigrette
- Fresh arugula leaves & vine tomatoes with toasted almonds & balsamic vinaigrette
- Greek Nicoise salad with seasonal green beans, baby greens, hard-boiled eggs, sardines, olives, tuna, & lemon vinaigrette
- Seasonal green salad leaves with dried figs, fresh melon, toasted walnuts, & orange-soya vinaigrette. With or without parmesan flakes
- Classic Greek salad
- Greek selection with a variety of traditional flavors (fish roe creamed salad, aubergine dip, tzatziki salad) to dip with Kithira & Cretan islands rusks & crostini’s
- Tomato mille Feuillet & “mastelo Chios white cheese,” fresh mint, olive oil, & Greek pittas
- Santorini traditional tomato balls with fresh herbs & yogurt dip
- Smoked mackerel with “mauromatika bean salad, parsley, red onion, & chilly red peppers
- Octopus grilled & slow-cooked creamed fava bean with white onions & lemon aroma
- Langoustine & salmon tartar Napoleon with herbed avocado-tomato salad & savory crème fraîche
- Pepper crust seared sea bass fillet on celery “slow” salad with crispy red Zakynthos onions & citrus oil
- Shallow-fried baby shrimp from Simi Island on a bed of spicy tomato reduction, feta, thyme, & ouzo aroma
PASTA, RISOTTO & MORE
- Bulgur risotto with sauté shrimp, zucchini, fresh herbs, & ouzo-buttered sauce
- Barley Risotto with fresh seafood & tomato herbed sauce
- Risotto Negro with fried calamari & lemon dill sauce
- Spaghetti with vine cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, & herbed olive oil sauce
- Tagliatelle with sauté chicken, spring onion, garlic, & creamed soya
- Lobster linguine cooked in lobster juice & fresh tomato with herbs
- Seafood pasta with fruity di Mare, white wine, & light flavor of garlic
MEAT & POULTRY
- Grilled veal fillet with thyme-honey butter, served with country-style potato wedges
- Angus rib-eye grilled & asparagus raped with bacon. Served with merlot Greek wine sauce on the side
- Lamb fillet with grilled zucchini, sautéed vine tomatoes, & garlic cream with rosemary
- Pan-seared lamb chops with herbed crust served with seasonal green beans & warm crumble potato
- Chicken leg fillet broiled with feta & marjoram sauce. Served with bulgur salad
- Chicken breast tagliata with quinoa – wild rice salad, & yogurt vinaigrette.
- Sauté sea bass fillet with crayfish & Kalamata olive mash, served with creamy celery & dill sauce
- Grilled seabream fillet on smoked aubergine with herbed tomato sauce & red Zakynthos onions
- Broiled grouper on a bed of Briam sauce (oven-cooked vegetables with herbs). Served with bulgur-parsley salad
- Local fresh fish of the day. Broiled whole with its juices. Served with seasonal steamed vegetables & selection of sauces (lemon olive oil vinaigrette, chilly mayo, hollandaise sauce)
- Lobster, langoustines, & king prawns platter with mango salad & avocado chilly dip
- Platter of steamed shellfish selections in dry white Santorini wine with chives, parsley, & spring onions. Served with grilled garlic bread & fresh butter
- Lemon mille feuille with buttered filo crust & trimmed chilled chocolate
- Classic Tiramisu creamed
- Belgian chocolate tart with white chocolate mousse & fresh strawberries
- Traditional walnut pie with orange, cinnamon syrup, & vanilla ice cream
- Old but gold chocolate soufflé with pistachio ice cream
- Greek cheesecake with rusk biscuits & figs marmalade