United States Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & 1 double*
Great for families
SPECIAL OFFER: Take 10% off any charters conducted only in the USVI and started between November 1st to December 10th, 2022.
DELANA MAE is a luxury 50 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran.
This new look model is finished to a very high quality and boasts every modern convenience. With 3 spacious queen cabins with full ensuite bathrooms and a double cabin* (bathroom shared with the forward queen cabin), you will be surprised at the height of the cabins. The salon in DELANA MAE is gorgeous, very modern with a low, L-shaped sofa with lovely bright accent cushions. The whole appearance is light and inviting. There is air conditioning throughout the yacht which can be controlled individually. Surround sound is everywhere from the cockpit to the upper deck. The cockpit follows the same theme as the interior with neutral upholstery and brightly colored cushions complimenting the teak decking. The whole area is well protected from the elements with drop-down shades and a large Bimini sun-shade.
Everybody enjoys SNUBA. You can dive up to 35 ft from the dinghy. A compressor on the surface lets you dive without SCUBA gear.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN RJ & CHEF/MATE JENNA
This fun sailing duo has been on the Caribbean blue together for nearly 5 years! As adventurers, delivery
crew, private charter crew, and sailing instructors; RJ and Jenna have always found a way to sail
Captain RJ, originally from Alaska, began sailing many years ago in Puget Sound, surrounded by
mountains and the beautiful city of Seattle. Longing for warmer wind and water (as many of us do), RJ
decided to sell his businesses, officially downsize his life and move to St. Thomas to become a sailboat
captain. And that is exactly what he did. Not long after moving to the USVI, RJ found himself the cocaptain of a fun little day charter boat named, Rumbaba. Though she was a simple little 39ft Hunter monohull; Rumbaba was a blast to take guests out on. Incredible scenery, snorkeling with turtles, delicious grilled lunch entrees, and all the fresh cocktails you could handle made each outing something special for every guest. Making the top 10 of all activities to do on St. Thomas and Trip Advisor verified that!
First Mate Jenna grew up on Newman Lake, Washington; a beautiful little lakeside community outside of Spokane. Her love for boating began from a very young age; sitting on her Dad’s lap and racing the speed boat from shore to shore. Jenna’s eventual move to Seattle only gave her more access to playing on sailboats on the Puget Sound. Loving the city, but needing an escape, boat camping, or as Jenna would say, “Bamping”, around the many islands and bays of the sound became a frequent weekend event. She could also always be found as a steady and faithful crew for the infamous Duck Dodge races of South Lake Union!
It’s not always sailing for these two… whenever possible, Jenna and RJ enjoy scuba diving, kiteboarding, hiking, and traveling together. Stateside, RJ laces up the skates whenever he can smell an ice rink and Jenna gets all giddy when she can strap on the crampons and climb to the tallest mountain. Family and friends are always in the mix everywhere they go.
Watch the crew interview!
- Apple Cinnamon Turtle Bread alongside a Tropical Fruit Plate
- Peanut Butter Hazelnut Ruffle Puff Pastry
- Breakfast Avocado Toast
- Banana Nut French Toast Topped with Walnuts and Sugar Berries
- Crustless Quiche served with Sweet Savory Sausage
- Cinnamon Nutmeg Fluffy Pancakes alongside Capitan Caramel Bacon
- Goat Cheese Spinach Egg Cups accompanied by other scrumptious combinations
- Crunchy Asian Noodle Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potato Chickpea Medley sided with Thyme Crusted Salmon
- Power Quinoa Salad
- Crab Sliders and Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
- Caprese Salad with a Balsamic Reduction
- Hot Oil seared Ahi Tuna Sashimi on a Pad of Sushi Rice
- Summer Corn Orecchiette Pasta topped with a Citrus Frisée Crispy Pancetta Salad
- Antipasto Charcuterie Plater
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Smooth Hummus Plater with Crudités Dippers
- Creamy Spinach Dip and Vegetable Crudités
- Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Soup Shot
- Caramelized Onion atop Baked Brie
- BLT Crostini’s
- Stuffed Goat Cheese Mushrooms
- Black Truffle Salt Cream Cheese on Garlic Crostini topped with Rosemary Roasted Grapes
STARTER & DINNER
- Catch of the Day Grilled accompanied by a Lemon-Dill Beurre Blanc and grilled asparagus
- Fall off the Bone Beef Short Ribs on Miracle Mash Potatoes Topped with Savory Carrot Beef Au Jus
- Delicate Scallops on a Purple Beet and Parsnip Purée and roasted garlic and thyme pine nuts
- Squid Ink Pasta Fire-Grilled Shrimp and Roasted Tomato
- Garlic Mushroom Creamy Gnocchi
- Captain’s Curry over Spiced Basmati Rice
- Caribbean Lobster Surf and Turf accompanied by Sweet Potato Roses in the Garden
- Stuffed Firecracker Chicken on Sweet Coconut Rice
- Key Lime Pie with Heartwarming Crust and Vanilla Cream
- Cookie Dough Bites in a Peanut Butter Chocolate Puddle
- Mango Phyllo Tart Honey Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Mango Purée
- Raspberry Swirl Blondies Drizzled with Caramel and Raspberry Compote
- Mini Blueberry Citrus Twist Pies Fresh Cream
- White Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
- Dreamy Chocolate Marshmallow Mousse