British Virgin Islands
56 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
EBB and FLOW is taking you with the tide
The Lagoon 560 S2 Imagine Edition – the “fully loaded” option is extremely comfortable for up to 6 guests in three en-suite queen staterooms. All have exceptional natural lighting via the vast hull windows with two of the cabins having direct access to the aft deck. Indirect lighting in both the salon and cabins makes for a relaxing feel.
The aft deck offers a beautiful dining area for you to enjoy meals while looking out to sea, as well as a large sofa to relax. The flybridge offers additional seating to unwind while enjoying panoramic views. The foredeck has sun pads and a sunken seating area, which is an ideal place to be while sailing or at anchor with a cocktail.
EBB & FLOW is both comfortable underway and at anchor for relaxation at its best! With lots of space to enjoy both the sunshine and the shade, this yacht is ideal for groups and families.
SCUBA diving is available from the yacht with all equipment provided onboard. Let your energetic crew spoil you on the EPIC breakaway sailing vacation!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN TAYLOR & CHEF/MATE MARGARET
Taylor grew up in Central Virginia, splitting summers between driving ski boats on the lake and traveling in the family RV to every state with a road to it. After earning a business degree from Appalachian State University with honors, Taylor pursued a passion for living outside of the box. Playing in a touring rock band transitioned to extended trekking in South America, which led to bartending in Breckenridge, Colorado. After a few years of the ski bum life, the dream of setting off for points unknown in a sailboat started to form. He jumped head first into sailing and within a short period he was a licensed captain living aboard and traveling on his own boat.
Margaret also hails from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. She has sailed in her genes from her father who captained classic windjammers in Maine. She began traveling internationally early on and developed a love for traditional recipes and an appreciation for the way a good meal can bring families and friends together. Margaret attended the National Outdoor Leadership School before earning her bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado in Boulder. She is a certified yoga teacher and passionate scuba diver. Don’t miss the opportunity to slow down and appreciate nature’s bounty or learn cooking techniques with Margaret.
- Asparagus Shakshuka – stewed tomatoes | asparagus | scallions + garlic | Moroccan spices | local poached eggs | dill biscuits | served with rosemary sourdough and fresh fruit
- Caribbean Eggs Benny – tostones | tomato | arugula | local poached eggs | julienne bacon | passionfruit hollandaise
- Homemade Granola and Yogurt – blueberries | lemon zest | Caribbean honey | coconut oil | grated nutmeg | flax seeds | chia seeds | steel cut oats | Greek yogurt + fresh fruits
- Pear Prosciutto Pecan Salad – anjou pear | herbed goat cheese | spicy arugula | fig + white balsamic vinaigrette | toasted pecans
- Ahi Tuna Bowls – quinoa | edamame | carrots | cabbage | pickled onion | cilantro | lime ginger soy vinaigrette
- Tandoori Chicken Skewers – cumin | coriander | turmeric | organic chicken breasts | local greens | pickled onions | lemon yogurt dressing
- Caribbean Conch Ceviche | scotch bonnet | citrus | passionfruit | coriander
- Almond “ricotta” spread (vegan) | blood orange | honey roasted pistachios | basil | honey | cranberry almond crostini
- Prosciutto wrapped asparagus | balsamic reduction
- Locally Sourced Mahi Mahi
8oz, grilled | floral forbidden rice | lime spiced zucchini noodles | mango lime beurre blanc
- Black Angus* – prime select, grilled to order | crispy parmesan broccolini | pepper cauliflower puree | steak Dianne sauce | *Vegetarian option: fennel spiced cauliflower steak
- Unadulterated Crab Cakes* – jumbo crab meat | gf panko | lobster broth tomato bisque | curry aioli drizzle | plantain crips | *GF + Vegan Option: artichoke chickpea cakes
- Locally Sourced Mahi Mahi
- Lavender olive oil cake | orange bergamot icing
- Salted caramel chocolate torte
- Avocado cocoa mousse