Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ETHER is a Lagoon 50 offering 4 queen guest cabins with 3 ensuite bathrooms
ETHER has fantastic natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning. The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the air conditioning. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade. (The crew will occupy the aft port cabin).
Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure, a Scuba diving week, or a Caribbean getaway with friends, ETHER is ready to welcome you on an EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
This brand new yacht is under construction. More photos will be updated soon!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$21,500||$22,250||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$25,250||$26,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$21,500||$22,250||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$25,250||$26,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $29,000
New Year week: $33,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BEN & CHEF/MATE CHARLIE
Originally from Montreal, Canada, Benoît studied business administration before realizing that the 9 to 5 grind wasn’t for him. He fell in love with sailing after a trip with friends and decided to turn his life around. He left his hometown for Split, Croatia to learn how to sail and worked as a skipper around the Mediterranean delivering unforgettable yacht charter experiences for 4 years. After completing an Atlantic crossing in 2018, his next bucket list item is to tackle the high seas of the Pacific Ocean. Ben has an STCW certification and holds an RYA Yachtmaster with commercial endorsement.
Also from Montreal, Charlie started cooking at 4 with her grandmother. From that moment on, she made it her mission to learn new techniques and discover flavors from all over the world. After completing formal training in culinary arts and as a sommelier, she worked in various restaurants and made her way to management and executive chef positions while earning a master’s degree in business administration. Being a chef on yachts allows her to combine her passion for cooking, desire for adventure, and love of the sea. Always seeking to learn more, she is also completing her PADI – DIVEMASTER program and is aiming for the PADI – INSTRUCTOR certification in September 2021.
We make a dynamic pair who is passionate about hospitality and devoted to offering high-end service. By working together on multiple occasions in various contexts -on land and at sea-, we developed a strong team spirit allowing us to present a professional and detailed oriented approach to day-to-day operations. Having a combined 25-year background in tourism and in the hospitality industry, we find a sincere gratification in offering a high-quality service to our guests.
- Daily offer cereal, yogourt, fresh fruits, granola, morning beverages
- Shakshouka merguez, eggs, tomato, harissa, green onion + bread
- Monkey bread brioche, light glaze, caramelized banana, pecans
- Huevos rancheros eggs, black beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa + corn tortilla
- Steak n’ eggs steak, sunny side up, chives, cheddar
- Vegan scramble roasted bell pepper, onion, tofu, kalamata
- Buttermilk gluten free pancakes fruit salad, lavender syrup
- Ceviche – white fish, pineapple, coconut milk, avocado, tomato, lime, habanero
- Fish & chips – beer batter, white fish, coleslaw
- Dragon bowl – grilled tofu, rice, edamame, sesame soya dressing
- Cheeseburger – grilled patty, aged cheddar, tomato, lettuce, bbq sauce
- Tuna tartare – tuna, Mudjol caviar, green onion, Sambal olek, fish sauce
- Fish taco – Mahi-Mahi, pineapple, cabbage, cilantro + grilled corn
- Lamb – lamb minced meat, rice vermicelli, cabbage, mint, cilantro, lime
- Greek salad – tomato, cucumber, boiled egg, feta, red onion, kalamata
- Fresh salad – tempeh, watermelon, onion, sunflower seeds, balsamic vinaigrette
- Pulled pork sliders – braised meat, apple, whiskey stout mayo
- Lobster roll
- Mozzarella tomato skewers
- Rockefeller oysters
- Cajun shrimps
- Beef satay
- Avocado tostini
- Cod croquettes
- Halumi portobello sticks
- Mini burgers
- Crab boil – crab, fish corn, onion, lemon, smoked sausage, potato, jerk spices
- Roasted chicken – homemade gravy, roasted shallots, sweet potato fries
- Rib eye – buttered radishes, kale parmesan salad
- Grilled sea-bream – lemon, fennel, roasted squash, dill
- Pad thaï – tofu, noodles, bell pepper, bean sprouts, thaï sauce, cilantro
- Shanghai noodles – pork minced, peanuts, douban jiang, green onion
- Duck breast – sous vide, cherry cognac glaze, braised vegetables
- Vegan spaghetti – squash noodles, marinara, zucchini, basil
- Tuna steak – seared tuna, Yuzu sauce, iceberg salad, sesame dressing, rice, wakame
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp
- Tube & wakeboard
- 2 person Kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Scuba gear
- Fishing gear (USVI only)
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Floating mats
- Beach games
- Underwater Camera/Video
- Model: Lagoon 50 Sailing Catamaran
- Year: 2022
- LOA: 50’
- Beam: 27’’
- Draft: 5’
- Engines: 2x80hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht) Thank you so much for this amazing trip. I’ve never been sailing before , but you guys have made it such a special experience for me. It was so fun going to new places and being able to do cool things like swimming with sea turtles! Amy I will never forget your delicious meals, and Biff, I will never forget your sense of humour. Thank you for making my vacation as great as possible! This has been my favourite spring break trip by far, thanks to you guys for making it 10 times better!
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht) Thank you so much for the most amazing trip in the Caribbean. This was by far the best Christmas trip ever! We had so much fun wake boarding, snorkeling, using the aquanaut, eating and laughing with you guys. We are so thankful to call you friends and can't wait to come back aboard.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Scuba gear included
- 3 dives incl. for certified divers
- Additional dives $25 per dive