56 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
4 Queen & Bunks ensuite cabins
Great for families
FOR SAIL is a Lagoon 56ft sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Greek Isles.
“FOR SAIL” is a Lagoon 560 luxury crewed catamaran with 5 en-suite spacious cabins, perfect for groups of up to 10 guests. A luxurious catamaran with all the advanced features of the famous Lagoon manufacturer that will exceed your expectations in terms of comfort and style! Accommodations are 4 Queen and 1 Twin cabin with bunk beds. All cabins have private ensuite facilities.
With an impressive sense of space in every area, from lounging in the salon and galley areas to relaxing on the flybridge or dining in the vast aft cockpit. The cabins are spacious with storage areas for guests, ensuring maximum comfort and privacy. From her lovely flybridge and al fresco dining area to her shaded spaces on the main deck and the sunbathing trampolines forward, she covers every base for relaxation and entertainment.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Captain Iraklis always remembers himself at sea onboard a sailboat or a windsurf board. He started at the age of 7 sailing dinghies and from 18 years old, larger offshore sailing boats taking part in numerous coastal races and Aegean Sailing Rallies. Over the years he managed to turn his hobby into a full-time commitment, working as a captain onboard a 57ft sailing yacht, combining his sailing knowledge with traditional Greek hospitality. For the last two years, he has also worked as a Yacht Broker, managing different types of boats and handling chartering operations for commercial yachts. He holds a bachelor’s degree in General Business Management from the Southeastern American College of Greece. He finished 2nd at the 2000 sailing offshore championship and 6th at the 2002 European offshore sailing championship.
Dimitris is an accomplished security professional with experience in safety and security management, risk assessment, and critical incident management. He has 5 years of military background and more than 10 years of firsthand experience in the security industry in hostile areas. He is a multi-task person who loves exploring new challenges. His Culinary experience includes:
Chef / Cook A’ in various restaurants in Athens & Mykonos between 2001-2004
Chef for daily cruises and weekly charters aboard a 56 ft sailing yacht for up to 12 guests Aiolis (May – September 2022)
Sara is an energetic self-starter individual with extensive experience in the hospitality industry. She is hard-working, organized and is always eager to interact with all types of people to bring positive energy and poise aboard the boat. She has a Ph.D. in International Criminal Justice from the University of Florida. English is her native language and she also speaks some basic French, Spanish & Russian.
The fine points
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Price||Expenses||VAT|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Please inquire
New Year week: Please inquire
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms
- Heated deck showers
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- RIB Tender with 50 HP
- Waterskis adults/children
- Snorkeling gear
- Sea Scooters
- 2 Paddleboards
- 3 Tubes
- 2 Yamaha Sea Wings
- Child inflatable games
- Fishing gear
- Model: Lagoon
- Year: 2016 (Refit 2023)
- LOA: 56′
- Beam: 31′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 x 110hp Turbodiesel
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 0 reviews
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.