Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
FOXY LADY, a first-class Lagoon 620 catamaran, providing luxury accommodation for 8 guests, with 4 queen ensuite cabins.
Come and experience the lifestyle offered in this stunning part of the world, aboard this popular sailing catamaran FOXY LADY.
Join us on Foxy Lady to discover perfect bays and secret spots, an adventure where privateers and pirates once roamed and sail downwind with the sun on your face and drink in your hand. Sit back and soak up the sun on one of Foxy Lady’s many couches and sunbeds, or take a well-deserved nap in your fully air-conditioned cabin. Snorkel or dive a sunken wreck, tropical reef or in the sandy shallows right off the beach or the back of FOXY LADY, and afterward enjoy a refreshing shower on deck. Join in for themed nights, cocktail parties, children’s games, sundowner treats, and delicious 3-course meals. Come and experience the art of living… Choose this winning combination of an Epic yacht and crew, and you are in the best possible hands for the vacation of a lifetime.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$30,000||$30,500||$31,500||$32,000||$32,500||$34,000||$34,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $38,000
New Year week: $38,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JOS & CHEF/MATE JULIA
Jos Smart and Julia Taylor hail from England and the Royals have nothing on them. Jos and Julia are committed to creating vacations you will remember for a lifetime.
Before you even step aboard, they will have already started taking care of you, from provisioning for a picnic lunch to making sure all ingredients are on board for your favorite drinks. So, sit back, relax and let the fun begin!
Jos is a Yacht-master certified by the Royal Yachting Association with all the necessary credentials to safely captain Foxy Lady throughout your voyage. Jos’ competency at the helm is equally balance by a passion for adventure. He spent his younger years on the water diving, windsurfing and sailing yachts up to 88 feet in length. His certifications and experience ensure that you will be safe on the water and have an experienced guide in any adventure you care to undertake.
Julia has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry within hotels, ski chalets and sailing yachts. Her exquisite culinary skills were honed at the acclaimed Ashburton Cookery School. Julia has a tender heart; gentle nature having worked as a schoolteacher earlier in her career. She is ready to use her hospitality and culinary skills to create the perfect menu for you.
Aboard FOXY LADY, Jos, Julia & Rosie will continue their passion for service, cuisine and adventure to crate an EPIC vacation you will remember for a lifetime!
- Breakfast includes fruit platter, yogurts, toast, spreads and a daily special
- Fluffy lemon and ricotta pancakes with maple syrup and fresh berries
- Spinach, tomato, prosciutto and feta omelets
- Cinnamon and raisin French toast with sweet banana syrup and crispy bacon
- Individual smoky bacon, onion, mushroom and roast pepper frittatas
- Toasted English muffins with crispy bacon, tomato, avocado and fried eggs
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill bagels
- Yogurt, fresh fruit and granola parfaits
- Courgette, sun-blush tomato, feta, and thyme tartlets with green salad
- Sushi sample platter with sides of wasabi and pickled ginger
- Blackened Mahi tacos with black bean salsa, sriracha sour cream and charred corn cobs
- Ginger and soy seared flank steak with spinach and quinoa salad
- Chicken satay on the grill with spiced yogurt dip and warm orzo salad
- Crab cakes with rainbow style salad
- Gourmet beef burgers with crumbled blue cheese, balsamic onions, Caribbean slaw and crispy sweet potato fries
- Lamb, feta, and mint balls with tzatziki or rhubarb ketchup dipping sauce
- Baked chili lime shrimp in wanton baskets
- Charcuterie board
- Chorizo and firecracker prawn skewers
- Caribbean shrimp and mango ceviche
- Thai Spring Rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Blue cheese, honey and walnut bruschetta, Italian tomato bruschetta
- Toasted coconut and almond crust Mahi with lime rice, pineapple salsa, and red pepper coulis
- Brown butter jumbo Scallops with creamy parmesan and spinach risotto
- Honey mustard glazed Pork Tenderloin with couscous parcel, sweet potato puree and spicy grilled plantain
- Miso and sesame seed grilled Tuna with gingered saba noodles and fresh steamed vegetables
- Juicy Beef Tenderloin with gruyere stack of potatoes, asparagus parcel and shallot bearnaise
- Chermoula baked Sea Bass with tabbouleh, smoked aubergine and yogurt
- Stuffed chicken breast of sundried tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and prosciutto with dauphinoise potatoes and pesto oil
- Zesty Key Lime pie with freshly whipped meringue
- Honey and yogurt Panna Cotta with fresh figs and pistachio tuile
- Chocolate Lava cakes with raspberry compote
- Classic vanilla Crème Brulee
- Pear and sticky ginger Tart Tatin with vanilla ice cream
- Fresh Lemon Torte
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & generators
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- Salon satellite TV
- Netflix available
- Apple TV
- Play Station & Xbox
- Sonos sound system
- Boat computer and printer for guest use
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- Underwater lights
- 16′ inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Adult & kids water skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & tube
- 2 single kayaks
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Floating trampoline
- Snorkel gear
- Light fishing equipment
- Scuba diving offered
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2011
- LOA: 62′
- Beam: 32′
- Draft: 5’
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
Thank you for everything! What an amazing week! Outstanding mixology, incredible food, gorgeous dives! We could not have asked for a better escape from the global pandemic... we will definitely return to Foxy Lady.
What an AMAZING week - thank you! Sail, Scuba, Snorkel, Halyard Swing, Ski, Hydrofoil, SUP, Fish... I think we did it ALL! You guys are amazing hosts. Chef, every meal was a work of art. We will shelter in place on Foxy Lady any time...
What a memorable week! We could not have been more pampered: every detail, every meal, all of the planning, perfectly made cocktails - it was all so amazing and we are entirely grateful. Each of you is so genuine, funny, and we love you so much. We hope we will meet again (and soon) but we will be forever grateful for our amazing trip!
That was awesome!! With as much anticipation as we had leading up to this trip, it's easy to build high expectations. What's amazing is how you immediately exceeded all of those expectations. We are all so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the crew as well as the spaciousness and cleanliness of Foxy Lady. Chef, your meals were fantastic - only to be outdone by your desserts! Your our drinks were perfection. The perfect way to unwind after an action packed day. Also a great way to start the day. Captain, thank you for all your patience! We loved hearing about the islands, learning about sailing, learning to wakeboard, and yes, even jumping on the trampoline. As this trip winds down and we begin to reflect, the one thing we all agree on is we wouldn't change a thing... well, maybe we'd add another week!
Until we sail again
This trip has been a tropical dream come true. We could not have asked for better weather, a better boat or better crew. Your ability to make everyone happy and to feel at home while onboard is truly a gift. We are so grateful to have shared this with you.
We celebrated our 40th birthday with the crew. The boat was perfect for our group, so many activities, inviting common areas, and two huge hammocks where I spent most of my days! The rooms were much larger then we expected and the boat was clean and well maintained. The itinerary itself was everything we could have asked for, from massages on Scrub Island to visiting the Rum Distillery on Tortola, we loved every minute. The views were amazing and we LOVED each spot. The absolute best part of the trip was the hospitality of the crew. Every single meal felt like we were at a gourmet restaurant and the Painkillers made were the best we had on the trip! The crew were the best hosts that we could ask for! We had an amazing Captain, but he really came through helping our group with their fist ocean diving experiences. 10/10 stars isn't enough. This was a vacation of a lifetime.
Our experience was incredible. The crew were wonderful and we could not have had a better crew. They were wonderful with our boys, catering to their "kid diet", making mocktails, setting up a treasure hunt for Kellett's 6th birthday and hosting a New Years Eve party and a birthday party. The captain was always ready to pull the boys on the tube or to change course because my husband and father-in-law might get seasick. The chef’s food was so fresh and delicious and the chef did an excellent job making awesome cocktails and taking care of our rooms and every whim. The yacht was incredible! Very comfortable and spacious. There were plenty of seating areas so we could mix it up. It was nice that our boys could watch a movie inside when they were tired at night, while we could sit right outside and see them while enjoying the nice weather. The food was very enjoyable and well presented. The chef was great at touching base with me everyday to see if the boys would eat what she was planning to make or if she should make them something else. We really appreciated the diversity of her flavors.
The itinerary was perfect! The captain found us lots of fun beach bars, excellent snorkel spots (we saw sting rays and turtles, among lots of fish), and very picturesque areas.
Adrian and Gill (owners of Foxy Lady) just wanted to pass along that we just returned from our 4-night cruise on the Foxy Lady – It was for my 50th birthday and far exceeded our expectations. The pictures on the net could not do the boat justice, and it looked brand new. Grant and Tara were pros, but with the perfect combo of laid back and professional. The food was as good as any fine restaurant- the Stags Leap wine on the last night was a real treat. We covered everything we wanted to in the 4 days, and Grant was spot on with what we needed to see and do. We will hopefully be back again with our kids at some point. A true class boat and crew.
Thank you soooo much for taking care of us and totally spoiling us. This trip was exceptional and such a pleasure. Loved the food, drinks, company and SPACIOUSNESS of the boat !!! It was unbelievable how open and airy Foxy Lady is. Such a bonus... We loved dressing up as PIRATES !!! Thanks for the Pirate Celebrations.... We can tell you both have a passion for what you do and that made the trip even more fantastic !! We are so grateful for being lucky enough to have the best boat Captain's ever !!! We wish you the best xx
Thank you for the epic cruise. Although Cindy was hesitant to cruise on a live-on-board, we were very comfortable by the moment Foxy Lady left port. Especially enjoyed the excellent meals and the stellar itinerary. Appreciated the help with water sports and patience with Jim's boat conversations. Thank you for all the knowledge you gave to us about the sea and sailing. You both are the best! Please keep in contact, we need some of your favorite recipes.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- The yacht will rent gear from the local dive shop
- 3 dives included per week for certified divers