British Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for families
FOXY LADY, a 62ft Lagoon that can accommodate 8 guests.
Foxy Lady, a first-class Lagoon 620 catamaran, is available for charter in the Caribbean and is based in the British Virgin Islands, providing luxury accommodation for 8 guests.
Below the deck are 4 spacious queen cabins, all with their en-suite bathroom. The main salon feels light and bright, with wrap-around windows providing lots of natural light. Two large sofas, a dining table, and a large TV make the salon a great place to relax in the A/C should you need to. The aft deck has a large dining table where you can enjoy delicious meals served by your chef. The aft deck also has the ship’s bar and seating areas.
Foxy Lady has many couches and sun beds for you so soak up the sun or relax in the shade with a good book. The expansive flybridge offers amazing views while sailing or sitting at anchor enjoying the sunset at cocktail hour.
Come and experience the art of living… Choose this combination of yacht and crew, and you are in the best possible hands for the EPIC vacation of a lifetime.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN ROB & CHEF/MATE BECKY
Rob and Becky Willows were born and raised in South Africa, they are both avid travelers who have managed to check off every continent separately and together.
Rob is a commercially endorsed Royal Yachting Association Captain with many years of sailing behind him. Having grown up racing dinghies and sailing bigger yachts, he is incredibly knowledgeable and capable behind the helm. You will feel safe with Rob, both on and on the water. He loves to be in the water too, and show you all the incredible beauty beneath the waves. Rob is also a whizz in the galley and is known for his breakfast and BBQ grill skills.
Becky has been a food lover, having grown up in an extended family of chefs. Having gone to culinary school in South Africa, a cultural melting pot, her cuisine is varied and exciting. She loves taking care of people and seems to know what you want and need before you do. Not only adept in the kitchen, she is also quite a capable sailor herself.
Together, Rob and Becky are a super team and will go out of their way to ensure that you have the best sailing vacation possible.
The supporting third crew member Joshua will join them during the high season.
- Eggs Benedict with Duck Confit
- Smoked Salmon Bagels with Scrambled Eggs
- Spinach, tomato and feta Omelets
- Full English fry up
- Pancakes, Mixed Berries, and Bacon
- Italian basil and tomato breakfast with prosciutto and poached eggs
- Huevos Rancheros
- Seared Ahi Tuna on an Asian slaw
- Asian Beef Salad
- French Style Charcuterie Board
- Chicken Cesar Salad with homemade bread
- Greek chicken salad with orzo
- Chicken Quinoa and Avocado Salad
- Fresh caught Thai green curry fish skewers with coconut rice
- Moroccan Lamb meatballs, tzatziki and pitas
- Homemade Flatbreads
- Loaded nachos
- Conch Fritters
- Shrimp spoons with guacamole and Sweet Chili Sauce
- Caprese salad bruschetta
- Pork Tenderloin with Butternut and Brussel sprouts with a red wine jus
- Chicken Marsala with a mashed potato and zucchini stack
- Steamed Mahi Mahi served over shrimp risotto with garden peas and a champagne cream sauce
- Shrimp and lobster tortellini with a sundried tomato pesto sauce
- Herb crusted lamb rack served with seasonal roasted vegetables and demi-glace
- Teriyaki Salmon with Squid Ink Pasta
- Fillet steak with Madagascan green peppercorn and cognac sauce served with steamed broccoli and duck fat roasted baby potatoes
- Blackberry cobbler
- Two toned Baileys and Kahlua Chocolate Mousse
- Passionfruit Pana Cotta
- Malva Pudding and custard
- Key Lime Pie
- Crème Brulé
- Fudge Brownies and Ice Cream