80 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 queen ensuite cabins
Great for a large group
GENNY is a 80 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 10 guests.
GENNY is a Sunreef 80 available during the summer to cruise the Greek islands! Step on board this exclusive leisure yacht, an ideal yacht for luxurious getaways, charters, and transoceanic adventures. The yacht combines both elegance and superior style. Her exterior spaces are beyond imagination. Accommodations for 10 in 2 Master cabins with walk-in closets and 3 VIP cabins. All have private facilities with queen-sized beds and private ensuite bathrooms. 32′ Samsung TV in each cabin.
GENNY has classy lines and a modern style with a classic edge. With a completely fresh superstructure concept. A vast, central lounging space with a panoramic view opens both onto the bow terrace and cockpit. The bow benefits from a cozy lounge, well shielded from sun and wind. To the aft, the saloon merges with the generous cockpit extended with a large aft platform.
All the areas combined form a universal, open environment where flexibility and freedom reign.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Giuseppe was born in 1998, in Italy and he is a captain with 6 years of marine experience. He has worked as a pilot boat driver in the port of Vasto, where he learned how to manage small boats. Later on, he worked as a sailor, Deck officer, and Master aboard passenger ships all over the world, as well as on yachts of various sizes, both sailing and motor, with the ranks of seaman, Deck officer, and Master. Giuseppe is a youthful and cheerful person who enjoys water sports and he is an expert at fishing and diving operations. He enjoys driving the tenders and showcasing the abilities he has gained over time. Moreover, he then traveled aboard passenger ships in order to qualify for the maximum license for captains with no tonnage restrictions. He is extremely helpful and enjoys working on the water. He was up in a seaside resort and was immediately in direct contact with daily charter boats as Master for around 2 years, acquiring the seafaring craft. He has had numerous work experiences on yachts, the most recent of which was aboard the yacht OHANA (sailing yacht complete carbon 49 mt), while working for FRASER charters in France, Greece, and Italy. The following year, he worked as Captain on Myra, a 24 m sailing yacht, for 8 months, traveling throughout the Greek Ionian Islands and the Cyclades.
Giuseppe is fluent in Italian & English.
Karina was born in Brazil in 1972 and has spent the last 10 years working in the yachting sector. Prior to joining the yachting industry, she worked as a cook and later as an executive chef in numerous restaurants in Sao Paolo, Brazil. Her love of travel led her to the world of sailing. Her ambition is to use her technical background to give outstanding client service while also growing her skills in a diverse and difficult profession. Karina is extremely friendly, motivated, and happy to fulfill any specific need by providing alternative recipes.
Karina is fluent in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
CHIEF STEWARDESS FRANCESCA
Francesca, a 35-year-old woman, made the decision to switch carriers two years ago. Francesca holds a degree in Political Science and served as a project manager for multiple international companies till 2021 but her passion for the sea and hospitality made her change her life completely. Francesca comes from the South of Italy, and she is a passionate, ambitious, and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to make her guests feel welcome and relaxed on board! She speaks Italian, English, German, and Spanish.
Susanna was born in 1989 in Italy. She has extensive experience in the hospitality industry both on land and in recent years also at sea. She has completed all the necessary safety training courses to be able to work on yachts. She is responsible, hard-working, and easily adaptable to different work environments and guest preferences. She is focused on providing professional service, is a great team player, and can also throw a rope! She is always smiling, attentive, and eager to assist her guests with all their needs on board. Susanna speaks Italian, English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Anna is a young girl with a great deal of sailing experience and enthusiasm for sports. She speaks fluently English and spends the winter months in school and the summer months working at sea. She grew up spending lots of time sailing since her father is also a passionate sailor. Genny is certainly both a fascinating and exciting new experience as well as an excellent stepping stone for her career as a sailor.
Luigi is 46 and from Italy- he is quiet, calm, thoughtful, and very hard-working. Since joining the crew of Genny, he and Captain Angelo have had a great working relationship and are able to maintain the yacht to the very highest of standards. When he was young, he served in the Italian marine military division and is now very happy to be back on the sea. As a long-time mechanic, he loves to solve technical problems and is excited about his role as the engineer onboard Genny.
- Milk: coconut, almond, soya, cow, goat
- Variety of Breads
- Variety of Croissants
- Spreads & Jams: Strawberry, berries, apricot, orange, lotus with vanilla, Greek
- Honey (Pop), Chocolate praline
- Variety of Cereal
- Cold Meat platter & Cold Cheese platter
- Greek Yogurt
- Nuts & Dried fruits
- Herb-flavored bread croutons, with red shrimp, oyster mayonnaise, and lime scented
- Scallop sashimi, lime and mayonnaise and harissa sauce
- Finely handmade tartare accompanied by aphrodisiac emulsions (red shrimp, tuna, salmon) with a mix of seeds from the land by the sea
- Tuna skewer, peppers, and spring onions, with kimchi mayonnaise
- Mango mint fried shrimp skewer and sesame seeds
- Paccheriwith squid, lime cream, and pine nuts
- Spaghetti Caccioè pepe with red prawn tartare and garden flowers.
- Risotto with seafood, with cream of yellow cherry tomatoes
- Risotto with prawns, rocket cream, stracciatella, and passion tomato, flavored with lime.
- Potato gnocchi with dill-scented shrimp cream with seaweed chips
- Soup of squid rings, peas, and cherry tomatoes
- Swordfish with a mix of cherry tomatoes, raisins, pine nuts, and a mint scent
- Salmon with orange cream and toasted almonds, scented with thyme
- Pistachio and cereal-crusted sea bass, on pea cream
- Mussel soup with wine emulation, scented with mint
- Seared octopus with thyme and cognac on a bed of creamed potatoes.
- Baked bass with citric mix and aromatic herbs and wine
- Tuna and pistachio tataki, rocket and mix of flowers, stracciatella, and balsamic vinegar
- Tartlets with wild berries
- Apple cake with chocolate chips
- White chocolate almond cake and caramelized almonds
- Cake with ricotta cream and figs and toasted almonds
- Ricotta and raspberry pistachio and chocolate quenelle
Click image for full size slide show.