British Virgin Islands
55 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
10% Off regular rates for charters booked by Dec 1st 2023 for the 2024 season! Excludes the holiday weeks.
GULLWING is a Luxurious Lagoon 55ft sailing catamaran.
GULLWING is a first-class, 2024 Lagoon 55.
Available for charter in the British Virgin Islands, providing luxury accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 spacious queen ensuite cabins. Featuring dining areas both in the cockpit and on the enormous flybridge, boasting 2 bars, and numerous sunning spots (or shade!).
Enjoy the splendor of the sea your way and in total comfort. The Lagoon 55 catamaran’s interior is designed to maximize space and provide magnificent views throughout the yacht. With plenty of room for gathering, dining, sunbathing, sleeping, or even dancing, GULLWING has space for it all.
The experienced crew couple will cater to your every whim, both onboard and on the water! Set sail and discover perfect bays and secret coves. Made for both relaxation and adventure, there will be no shortage of activities on offer including water sports activities. This winning combination of crew and yacht will help provide the EPIC vacation of a lifetime for your group.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN WILL & CHEF/MATE ANNA
WILL – I grew up on the water spending my summers sailing, fishing, water skiing, and wakeboarding in Ireland. I began working in the sailing industry at the young age of 16 as an instructor. Each year I worked my way up the ranks gaining the skills to eventually start teaching learn-to-sail holidays in Greece. I then moved on to be a charter skipper while studying for my degree in Computing. At the time, sailing was a fun summer job. I never thought of it as a full-time career until Anna joined me in Croatia.
The dream of working in the Caribbean formed quickly between us but we decided to finish our studies and gain experience in our respective fields before taking the plunge. I took a job as a Graphic Designer for a PR company in London which really taught me what kind of life I want to live. I appreciate living on the water every day and know how lucky I am to do so! I love delivering holidays of a lifetime to my guests, with many of them becoming lifetime friends.
ANNA – I grew up in Dublin, Ireland. After graduating from University I went into education and became a teacher for children with special educational needs. However, my love for cooking kept growing, and when Will began working in the charter industry I jumped at the opportunity to go with him and become a chef on board.
I always dreamed of attending the world-renowned Ballymaloe Cookery School to expand my culinary skills, which finally became a reality in 2021. The intensive 12-week course taught me so many new skills and gave me invaluable experience. I plan on studying cooking further this summer in the Ashburton Yacht Chef course. I love learning new techniques that I can bring into my galley. My biggest passion is creating food that brings joy to my guests and makes their holidays that little bit more special.
Natia was born in Maui, HI, and did all her schooling in California. In 2019 she attended the California College of Ayurveda and earned her certificate. Her love for the ocean and nature grew in the heart and magic of the island of Maui as well as her experience in hospitality. Her career has been mainly rooted in the service industry and her experience is in a wide range of categories such as catering, bartending special occasions, opening new restaurants, managing, and being a lead server.
She likes to call herself a jack of all trades as her resume further consists of jobs in housekeeping, office management, spa management, birth work, and holistic health. She has many friends in the Yacht Industry who encouraged her to dive into the industry knowing she would be an amazing fit! Natia loves to travel and to help create beautiful memories for others.
- All are served with local fresh fruit, cereals, yogurts, toast, and bagels
- Shakshuka – Eggs cooked in a tomato and pepper sauce, sprinkled with feta, parsley, and mint
- Blueberry muffins with a crunchy cinnamon streusel topping
- Avocado toast- Served with feta, pickled onions, chili flakes, and a honey balsamic glaze
- Painkiller French toast – Coconut French toast with grilled pineapple, orange rum caramel, and fresh nutmeg
- Crepes – Served with whipped cream and orange butter or berry coulis
- Bagel board – Build your own bagel! A big spread of bagel toppings both sweet and savory
- Eggs benedict – Poached eggs with ham served on an English breakfast muffin, covered in hollandaise
- Banana bread – Packed with dark chocolate chips and walnuts
- Baja-style fish tacos – Chili and beer-battered local fish with chipotle aioli, guacamole, salsa, and salad
- Chicken Caesar salad – Served with a few special additions: homemade croutons, crispy fried capers, caramelized walnuts, and dried cranberries served with homemade focaccia
- Pad Thai – Shrimp and chicken pad Thai served with an Asian-style coleslaw with peanut dressing
- Burgers – Served with homemade burger buns and all the classic toppings! Along with a big green salad
- Carbonara – Traditional spaghetti carbonara with crispy bacon. Served with Caprese salad and garlic bread
- Poke bowls – Coriander and lime rice, sesame soy tuna, wakame seaweed salad, mango, avocado, cucumber, and spicy mayo dressing
- Lasagne – Beef ragu, homemade béchamel, and lasagne noodles. Served with a large green salad
- Sweet and spicy Mahi Mahi served with roast baby potatoes, fried plantain, and a salad
- Swedish cardamom buns – Sweet dough with a cardamom and cinnamon filling
- Greek salad dip – Whipped lemon feta dip topped with olives, cucumber, tomatoes, and yellow bell pepper
- Pea dip with smokey marinated feta – Mint and pea dip topped with feta marinated in chili, garlic, and bay leaf oil
- Coconut shrimp – Served with a spicy mayonnaise dip
- Loaded nachos – Topped with black beans, corn, salsa, cheese, guacamole, and sour cream
- Hummus – Served with crispy baked chickpeas and pita bread
- Everything but the bagel bites – Mini sweet peppers stuffed with cream cheese and topped with homemade “everything but the bagel” seasoning
- Watermelon stacks – Fresh watermelon stacks with feta and mint
- Italian beef stew with creamy polenta and fresh gremolata (parsley and lemon sauce)
- Thai green curry – Chicken curry with basmati rice and Arjard (spicy pickled cucumber salad)
- Fillet steak – with mashed potato, balsamic roasted onions, green beans, and a red wine reduction
- Pork en croute – Pork tenderloin with duxelles stuffing wrapped in puff pastry with apple sauce
- Lobster served in the half shell with garlic butter sauce, bacon-wrapped asparagus, and roast butternut squash
- Pea & prawn risotto with arugula and avocado salad
- Roast chicken thighs with saffron, hazelnuts, and honey. Served with crispy potato stacks
- Local catch – Served with lemon, lime beurre blanc sauce, and charred zucchini
- Summer fruit salad served with homemade raspberry sorbet
- Chocolate Guinness cake with Bailey’s cream and dark chocolate ganache
- Tiramisu – Layers of Savoiardi biscuits, mascarpone mousse, rum and coffee
- Lemon-poached pears served with sable biscuits, homemade caramel, and candied lemon peel
- Raspberry jelly – Fresh raspberries in mint jelly, served with mint cream
- Chocolate orange brownies served with Cointreau whipped cream
- Deconstructed cheesecake – Vanilla bean cheesecake mousse with lemon curd, limoncello whipped cream, and a biscuit crumb
- Celebration cake – Fun cakes for any occasion, depending on guest preference: Vanilla, strawberry, lemon, hazelnut praline, etc.