49 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for families
Find your perfect private paradise in The Bahamas with a 10% discount on any charter with a sail date prior to August 1, 2023. In addition, guests can choose one of the following: FOR THOSE SEEKING JUST ONE MORE DAY IN PARADISE - 8th night free when you book 7 nights. Or FOR THOSE WHO SEEK THEIR ADVENTURE ABOVE THE WATER - Book 6 or more nights and we will include a free sleep aboard the boat and access to Atlantis, including access to their 141-acre Aquaventure water park followed by a complimentary spa treatment at their award-winning Mandara spa. Or FOR THOSE WHO SEEK THEIR ADVENTURE BELOW THE WATER Book 6 nights or more. Dive and dine at Staniel Cay on us with a half day of scuba diving amongst the gorgeous turquoise waters followed by dinner at the historic Staniel Cay Yacht Club. Promotion is valid for any charter booked with a sail date prior to August 1st.
HARMONY is a 49ft 2022 Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard HARMONY, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) and the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area. Your crew will take care of your every need and you will enjoy a wonderful time with friends in the Caribbean.
***YACHT IN FACTORY – ALL PHOTOS ARE OF SISTER SHIP***
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DAVID & CHEF/MATE NAOMI
Born in Cape Town, South Africa, David developed an insatiable taste for travel and the ocean. Growing up in a large variety of locations, he managed to explore various different parts of his home country, discovering quickly that each place has its own unique magic, culture, and people. He always managed to find himself back in Cape Town for large portions of the year, spending time snorkeling and free-diving in the vast open waters along the coast. At the age of 14, David traveled to Mauritius for his first overseas trip and spent weeks on the water learning about water skiing, marine wildlife, and power boats. This prompted a further desire to see the world and travel. A few years later, having worked as a cocktail bartender for some time, he moved to the UK to hone his craft, finding work in one of London’s oldest pubs and learning from some incredible “sipsmiths”. He’s a classic cocktail fanatic and never turns down the opportunity to create something new and fun.
In 2019, David packed up all his belongings, sold his car, and decided that the sea was his home. He began sailing commercially in Croatia and Greece for the flotilla company “The Yacht Week”, learning plenty from the many guests he’s worked with and creating many connections and friends along the way. A fun-loving, free-spirited young man, David always enjoys sparking up a conversation and showing his peers/guests the ropes.
Naomi grew up in the UK and has enjoyed cooking from a young age. She fell in love with baking when she was young and ever since has taken pride in baking sweet treats for friend’s and family’s birthdays and events. She would also find great joy in creating beautiful spreads at any opportunity and loves hosting dinner parties with friends. Her dream has always been to travel the world and to have the opportunity to meet new people and learn about their cultures.
She studied Environmental Science at university and is passionate about marine conservation and ecology. Her love for sailing sparked when she took part in a marine conservation expedition aboard a tall ship. During this trip she learned classic sailing techniques whilst taking water samples to assess the large scale of microscopic plastic particles in UK waters, monitoring wildlife, studying wind power and sustainable energy sources, and working with professionals to learn about the conservation of marine wildlife. Naomi has worked in hospitality for the past 8 years, she has worked in fine dining restaurants, cocktail bars, and catering for events and weddings. She decided that cooking on yachts was a perfect mixture of the two things she loves doing the most – which is when she decided to leave her hospitality job at home to work as a chef for a large flotilla company in the Mediterranean. In her free time, Naomi loves exploring, hiking, surfing, and paddle boarding.
She is passionate about cooking fresh, sustainable, and wholesome food created with seasonal ingredients – and loves catering to the specific needs of the group that she is working with, to ensure they have the best experience possible!
- Fresh English muffins with creamy avocado or cream cheese, topped with fresh smoked salmon and a poached egg, layered with hollandaise sauce
- Moroccan Shakshuka – Topped with feta, arugula, and avocado, served with freshly toasted ciabatta, crispy bacon & breakfast sausages
- Coconut French Toast – Served with seasonal berries, nuts, maple syrup & coconut shavings, with the option of crispy bacon and fried or scrambled eggs
- Fluffy American Style Pancakes – Served with the options of bacon, maple syrup, melted chocolate, fresh cream, berry coulis, and an assortment of seasonal fruits and berries
- Smoothie Bowls – A fresh fruit blended smoothie topped with granola, nuts, seasonal fruit, and honey
- Spinach and Sundried Tomato Frittata – Topped with feta, avocado, and arugula, served with breakfast potatoes, and sauteed mushrooms
- Fresh Croissants – Stuffed with cream cheese, spinach, fried egg, arugula & prosciutto, served with garlic fried mushrooms
- Freshly Baked Bagels – Served with a “build your own bagel” board composed of a selection of cheeses, chutneys, cured meats, smoked salmon, avocado, salad, and seasonal vegetables
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad – Loaded with homemade croutons, tangy Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, toasted walnuts, pan-fried and salted capers, topped with pomegranate seeds and fresh lemon zest
- Poke Bowls – Served with local fish/shellfish, composed of sticky white sushi rice, pickled ginger, red cabbage, carrot, avocado, red pepper, cucumber, and sesame seeds. Served in a bowl of crisp nori sheets. Alongside dressing options of soy sauce, siracha mayonnaise, and wasabi
- Freshly Made Flat Bread – Served with marinated chicken skewers, roasted beef meatballs or falafel, crispy pan-fried eggplant, sweet roasted peppers, and fluffy couscous. Alongside a Greek salad, tzatziki, and hummus
- Sesame Chicken Pineapple Fried Rice – Served in a pineapple bowl, alongside a seasonal salad
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos – Served on a warm tortilla topped with pineapple salsa, pickled red onions, guacamole, garlic lemon mayonnaise, and fresh cilantro
- Sticky Honey Sesame Pork Belly – Served in fresh bao buns with cucumber, spring onion, chili, and fresh cilantro
- A selection of Homemade Sushi Rolls – Served with soy sauce and pickled ginger
- Sicilian Arancini Balls – Filled with tomato, mozzarella, and beef, or a mushroom risotto filling, served with fresh tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, and basil
- Roasted Eggplant Bruschetta – Topped with fresh tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and feta cheese. Served with whipped feta and cauliflower puree
- Charcuterie Platter – A selection of cheeses, crackers, fresh bread, olive oils, chutneys, grapes, and fruit
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese cucumber rolls
- Mini Tortillas – Served with guacamole and spicy pan-fried shrimp
- Flaky Chilli and Honey Feta Rolls – Served with a sweet chili dip
- Spicy Dan Dan Style Noodles – With marinated ground pork and pan fried bok choy, topped with spring onion and crushed peanuts
- Creamy White Truffle and Mushroom Risotto – Served with buttered herb pan fried shrimp and fresh parsley
- Crispy Grilled Salmon – With chili, mushroom, spinach, and red pepper, served in a creamy tomato sauce, served with coconut rice and seasonal green vegetables
- Creamy Courgette Linguine – Served with burrata cheese, roasted tomatoes, and fresh basil
- Pan Fried Buttered Scallops – Served with butternut squash puree, and an apple quinoa salad
- Homemade Herby Beef Roasted Meatballs – Served with tomato and basil spaghetti and freshly baked lemon and parmesan garlic bread
- Seared Sesame Peppercorn Ahi Tuna Steaks – Served with an Asian slaw, snap peas, avocado, cauliflower rice and soy sauce
- Lemon Posset Pots – Served with fresh strawberries and a shortbread biscuit
- Double Chocolate Brownies – With chocolate ganache and pomegranate seeds. Served with vanilla ice cream
- Mini White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Apple & Pear Crumble – Served with warm custard
- A Selection of Baileys Chocolate Truffles
- Eton Mess Sundaes
- Banoffee Pie – Served with fresh fruit, vanilla ice cream, and homemade caramel sauce