British Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a group
HEAVENLY is a Lagoon 620, and available for the best yacht charters in the Caribbean.
The 620, Lagoon’s performance luxury model, perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations aboard HEAVENLY are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. The 4 queen staterooms are available to the guests on a regular basis, all with their own separate bathrooms with separate showers.
A tremendous amount of entertaining and relaxing space on board this yacht. The flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee, provides the best seat in the house whether under sail or under stars. The forward cockpit lounge are where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The aft cockpit is where the exquisite meals are served and relaxing can be done on the chaise loungers. The main salon, which houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise, and flat-screen TV.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN NICK & CHEF/MATE AMY
Originally from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Nick got an early start sailing with his father on lake Coeur d’Alene. Once the sailing bug got him he was hooked and at the age of 19 turned his love for the water into a career accepting a summer job on the Yukon River. The following summer setting his sights on a larger cruising ground Nick accepted a position with Alaskan Dream Cruises aboard the Alaskan Dream. For nearly the next decade he enjoyed cruising through beautiful Southeast Alaska chasing whales, dodging icebergs, and exploring all the unique towns and villages the Southeast has to offer. During his second winter off-season, he purchased his first sailboat, an Ericson 27, and spent his free time exploring the Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands with the occasional snow-covered decks and dreams of warmer waters. After three years he sold his boat and started to save for a blue water boat to take him to warmer climates and white sand beaches. In 2018 he found his boat, a 39ft Camper Nicholson Ketch in Rockland Maine. He purchased the boat in October and began to hop down the east coast spending as much time as possible exploring but holding firm to the rule, when the dock lines freeze its time to keep moving south. He arrived in the Bahamas in early 2019 and spent the remainder of that cruising season and the next exploring the islands. When Covid hit in 2020 and temporarily put a hold on cruising both professional and recreationally Nick relocated to Tahoe where he captained day tour vessels and parasailing boats for two summers and enjoyed a winter of snowmaking, grooming, and snowboarding at Heavenly Ski Resort.
Nick and Amy met in 2015 aboard the Alaskan Dream and hit it off immediately. In their first three years together when not cruising in Alaska, they traveled to south and Central America, India, and Thailand and rode motorcycles across Laos and Vietnam. When the time came to purchase their sailboat in 2018 Amy quickly took a liking to the cruising lifestyle but was also a firm believer in heading south when the dock lines freeze policy. Once arriving on the islands, Amy truly embraced sailing life and took her skills as a world-class bartender and amazing cook to create some amazing memories with friends both new and old. Often using locally sourced fruits and rums for her cocktails and the occasional fresh lobster pulled out of the sea she combined the techniques learned through her travels to make for some incredible dinner parties.
Chef Amy was born & raised in the Land of 10,000 Lakes where she spent summers water skiing, wakeboarding, and fishing with her family. After spending 15 years in the Minneapolis restaurant scene Amy’s desire for adventure drew her to Alaska in 2015, where she quickly knew that boat life was perfect for her. While spending off-season backpacking around the world she never missed an opportunity to learn about the local flavors and cuisine, learning from chefs in Peru, Thailand, Vietnam & India. You’ll find hints of these world flavors when dining onboard with Chef Amy. After several years the idea of traveling by water had her very intrigued. She stepped onto a sailboat for the first time the day before she & Nick left on a 1,600-mile journey down the East Coast. Quickly learning the ins and outs of sailing in the cold October weather, some of her favorite parts of the journey were provisioning with locally sourced ingredients to create incredible dishes to keep them warm on their adventure. Once they arrived in The Bahamas the fun really started. Incorporating fresh island ingredients into onboard dishes and craft cocktails while exploring the crystal clear waters, Nick and Amy finally found their paradise. She never misses an opportunity to practice yoga on deck or find that perfect beach to lay out a mat with guests. Most of all, she is passionate about sharing her food and innovative cocktails while catering to guests’ personal tastes.
- All breakfasts are served with fresh fruit, Fresh hot coffee, cold brew, assorted teas
- Eggs Benny – prosciutto, poached egg, English muffin, dill hollandaise
- Chai Spice Waffle – maple syrup, fresh whipped cream, served with sausage
- Bagel & Lox Board – Freshly baked hand-rolled bagels, homemade veggie cream cheese
- Avocado Toast – Multi-grain bread, sunny egg, bacon, heirloom tomato, feta
- Quiche – Caramelized onions, asparagus, Gruyère
- Fresh Baked Blueberry Rolls & Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry lemon curd, warm icing served with frittata and bacon
- Potato Latkas – Potato pancakes with apple compote or herb creme served with grilled ham steak
- Blackened Grouper Southwest Salad – Local greens, sweet corn, avocado, black beans, bell pepper, cilantro lime vinaigrette
- Bahn Mi – Char Sui marinaded grilled chicken, pickled carrot and daikon, cucumber, cilantro, baguette
- Carnitas Tacos – Cotija , local tomato, pineapple, cilantro, jalapeño, flour tortillas
- Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps – mushroom, carrot, crispy rice cracker, lettuce
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl – Quinoa, avocado, mango, cucumber, wakame, wasabi micro greens
- Summer Noodle Salad – garlic soy chicken, green tea soba noodles, snap peas, sesame crepe
- Crab Cakes with Caesar Salad – Lemon caper aioli, parmesan crisp
- Stuffed Endive – Green apple, blue cheese, pistachio, orange shallot vinaigrette
- Baked Bread Bowl with Spinach Dip – Locally made boule
- Charcuterie – Rotating cheeses and cured meats
- Blackened Shrimp Bites – Jalapeño avocado sauce, cucumber
- Brie Encroute – West Indie pepper jam, apple, grapes
- Crispy Flatbread with Burrata – Fig, caramelized onion, prosciutto, pea shoots
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi – Mango salsa, purple potato purée
- Smoked Filet Mignon – Traeger smoked whole tenderloin, truffle mac & cheese, bacon wrapped asparagus
- Sesame Seared Wahoo – Wasabi potatoes, miso glazed green beans
- Tarragon-poached Caribbean Lobster – Lobster truffle cream sauce, portobello, shimeji mushroom, bucatini pasta
- Caribbean Jerk Rubbed Pork Tenderloin – pineapple-peach salsa, coconut rice, honey lime glazed grilled plantain
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs – Parmesan Polenta, maple bacon brussel sprouts
- Shrimp Green Curry – Snow peas, broccoli, carrot, peppers, coconut milk, jasmine rice
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Vanilla Spice Crème Brûlée
- Key Lime Tart
- Bailey’s Infused Cheesecake
- Thai Crème Carmel
- Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- Coconut Rum Cake