United States Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a group
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% off any charters conducted only in the USVI and started between November 1st to December 10th, 2022
HEAVENLY is a Lagoon 620, and available for the best yacht charters in the Caribbean.
The 620, Lagoon’s performance luxury model, perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations aboard HEAVENLY are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. The 4 queen staterooms are available to the guests on a regular basis, all with their own separate bathrooms with separate showers.
A tremendous amount of entertaining and relaxing space on board this yacht. The flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee provides the best seat in the house whether under sail or under stars. The forward cockpit lounge where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The aft cockpit where the exquisite meals are served and chaise loungers are on both sides of the vessel. The main salon, which houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise, and flat-screen TV.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN NICK & CHEF/MATE AMY
Originally from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, Nick got an early start sailing with his father on lake Coeur d’Alene. Once the sailing bug got him he was hooked and at the age of 19 turned his love for the water into a career accepting a summer job on the Yukon River. The following summer setting his sights on a larger cruising ground Nick accepted a position with Alaskan Dream Cruises aboard the Alaskan Dream. For nearly the next decade he enjoyed cruising through beautiful Southeast Alaska chasing whales, dodging icebergs, and exploring all the unique towns and villages the Southeast has to offer. During his second winter off-season, he purchased his first sailboat, an Ericson 27, and spent his free time exploring the Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands with the occasional snow-covered decks and dreams of warmer waters. After three years he sold his boat and started to save for a blue water boat to take him to warmer climates and white sand beaches. In 2018 he found his boat, a 39ft Camper Nicholson Ketch in Rockland Maine. He purchased the boat in October and began to hop down the east coast spending as much time as possible exploring but holding firm to the rule, when the dock lines freeze its time to keep moving south. He arrived in the Bahamas in early 2019 and spent the remainder of that cruising season and the next exploring the islands. When Covid hit in 2020 and temporarily put a hold on cruising both professional and recreationally Nick relocated to Tahoe where he captained day tour vessels and parasailing boats for two summers and enjoyed a winter of snowmaking, grooming, and snowboarding at Heavenly Ski Resort.
Nick and Amy met in 2015 aboard the Alaskan Dream and hit it off immediately. In their first three years together when not cruising in Alaska, they traveled to south and Central America, India, and Thailand and rode motorcycles across Laos and Vietnam. When the time came to purchase their sailboat in 2018 Amy quickly took a liking to the cruising lifestyle but was also a firm believer in heading south when the dock lines freeze policy. Once arriving on the islands, Amy truly embraced sailing life and took her skills as a world-class bartender and amazing cook to create some amazing memories with friends both new and old. Often using locally sourced fruits and rums for her cocktails and the occasional fresh lobster pulled out of the sea she combined the techniques learned through her travels to make for some incredible dinner parties.
Chef Amy was born & raised in the Land of 10,000 Lakes where she spent summers water skiing, wakeboarding, and fishing with her family. After spending 15 years in the Minneapolis restaurant scene Amy’s desire for adventure drew her to Alaska in 2015, where she quickly knew that boat life was perfect for her. While spending off-season backpacking around the world she never missed an opportunity to learn about the local flavors and cuisine, learning from chefs in Peru, Thailand, Vietnam & India. You’ll find hints of these world flavors when dining onboard with Chef Amy. After several years the idea of traveling by water had her very intrigued. She stepped onto a sailboat for the first time the day before she & Nick left on a 1,600-mile journey down the East Coast. Quickly learning the ins and outs of sailing in the cold October weather, some of her favorite parts of the journey were provisioning with locally sourced ingredients to create incredible dishes to keep them warm on their adventure. Once they arrived in The Bahamas the fun really started. Incorporating fresh island ingredients into onboard dishes and craft cocktails while exploring the crystal clear waters, Nick and Amy finally found their paradise. She never misses an opportunity to practice yoga on deck or find that perfect beach to lay out a mat with guests. Most of all, she is passionate about sharing her food and innovative cocktails while catering to guests’ personal tastes.
- Continental: fruit, cereal, breakfast bread/muffins, juices
- Eggs Benedict: English muffin, Canadian bacon or spinach, poached egg, hollandaise, side of fruit
- Croque madame: ham, béchamel, grilled Swiss toast, egg sunny side up
- Omelet: made to order
- Quiche: chefs choice served with dressed greens
- Smoked salmon platter: bagels, cream cheese, tomatoes, capers, red onion
- Fish tacos: grilled fish, fresh slaw, fruit salsa
- Cheeseburger in paradise: w/ lettuce & tomato, Heinz 57, and (sweet) fried potatoes, big kosher pickle
- Cruzin’ Rum Ribs: Cruzan rum BBQ, slow-roasted pork ribs w/ Caribbean slaw
- Mezzo platter: falafel, dolmas, feta, tzatziki, olives, hummus, assorted veggies, pita bread
- Prosciutto panini: arugula, mozzarella, roasted red pepper & pesto
- Grilled Caesar salad & Shrimp Gazpacho: grilled romaine, light citrus dressing/chilled vegetable soup w/ poached shrimp
- Tuna tartare
- Burrata: balsamic roasted cherry tomatoes, pesto drizzle
- Wahoo Crudo
- Smoked salmon canape
- Bacon-wrapped dates
- Bronzed snapper: tropical fruit salsa, wild rice, asparagus
- Wahoo: orange tarragon beurre blanc, local pumpkin purée, grilled zucchini
- Chimichurri steak: grilled and sliced marinated steak, confit cauliflower, roasted veg
- Lobster tagliatelle: fennel broth, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes
- Caribbean Pork Medallions: Marinated tenderloin, warm chutney, fungi(A Caribbean dish made of cornmeal and okra), steamed broccoli
- Tuna: sesame crusted, seared, lemongrass ginger ponzu, coconut rice, baby bok choy
- Pana cotta w/ Berry compote
- Key lime pie
- Creme brûlée
- Banana foster
- Mango sticky rice
- Chia pudding
- Flourless chocolate torte
- Blueberry crisp