British Virgin Islands
52 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks*
SCUBA diving onboard
ISLAND HOPPIN’ is a 52 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran.
ISLAND HOPPIN’ is a luxury yacht for charter in the Virgin Islands that sleeps 8 guests in 3 queen cabins and 1 set of bunks. All cabins have individually controlled air conditioning and spacious bathrooms with separate showers.
Your Captain is a Scuba dive instructor and referral/discover scuba courses are offered onboard. Certified divers are welcome to dive with the gear onboard. 2 Sea Scooters are a lot of fun for the whole family in the water and underwater discovery. Your chef will surprise you with her culinary skills in such a small galley. Your EPIC charter yacht awaits in the Virgin Islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DEAN & CHEF/ MATE YANA
Dean was born in Johannesburg, South Africa where he developed a love for sailing at a young age. Growing up, his father owned a few sailing boats and got Dean really involved to the point where he took up sailing as a sport throughout his schooling career competing in regattas all across South Africa. After he matriculated he completed his RYA Yachtmaster Ocean and started sailing around the Cayman Islands and BVI running catamarans and doing what he loves by giving his guests the experience of a lifetime. With this experience under his belt, he continued on by working on Superyachts ranging from 140-165ft and cruising the waters in the Pacific Northwest and Mediterranean. Dean looks forward to sharing his knowledge and experience with you and creating a trip that you will never forget.
Yana was born in Perm, Russia where she spent most of her childhood. After school, she graduated from medical university and worked for several years in medicine as a nurse. Her love for the oceans took over and she pursued a career in the super yachting industry in 2017. This journey took her to Singapore where she graduated from the London School of Business and finance at the department of Hospitality and Tourism all while working as a Cheif Stewardess running trips out of Singapore, Papua New Guinea, and Thailand. Yan spent 4 years in Asia where she traveled and built a passion for cooking as a hobby, experiencing all the different cuisines Asia had to offer. This passion got her her first position as a stewardess/chef on a yacht cruising Italy and Turkey and now Yana is happy to share her passion for food with you aboard your trip to the BVI.
Dean and Yana were brought together on the beautiful shores of Singapore. Yana had already been studying and working as a stewardess in Singapore for 4 years before Dean’s journey brought him there for work as a Bosun and Dive Instructor on a world cruising 167ft Yacht. it was love at first sight and that is where they decided to go on a life journey with each other and make their dreams of sailing the oceans together come true.
- French Omelet with cheese
- Thin Pancakes with toppings and fresh berries & banana
- English scrambled eggs with beef
- Oatmeal with caramelized apple
- Toasts with ham and cheese
- Avocado toast with smoked salmon
- Muesli and granola with yogurt
- Fried eggs with sausages, mushrooms, and beans
- Crepes in orange syrup with mascarpone
- Burger with Steak on a Homemade Bun
- Creamy Sweet Potato, Pumpkin Curry Soup with Coconut
- Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Spicy Gazpacho Soup
- Pasta with Clams
- Beef Carpaccio with Argulas
- Ribeye Steak with Pepper Sauce and Roasted Vegetables
- Grilled Spicy Pork Ribs
- Asian Salad With Citrus Dressing
- Shrimp Skewers with Garlic
- Baked Chicken with Rosemary
- Grilled Squid, Shrimp, and Tuna
- Salmon Steaks in Spicy Breading with Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Thai Pad Thai Noodles
- Grilled Halloumi with Rosemary and Garlic and Risotto with Saffron Milanes
- Grilled Chicken in Herbs with Rice and Vegetables
- Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Key Lime Pie
- Honey Cake
- Date Muffins with Homemade Salted Caramel
- Apple and Peach Strudel with Ice Cream
- Chocolate Fondant with Mango
- Meringue Roll with Fresh Berries
Click image for full size slide show.