United States Virgin Islands
65 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving/instruction onboard
JUSTIFIED HORIZONS is a Luxurious Lagoon Sixty 5 sailing catamaran.
This new model Lagoon 65 ft catamaran is now available for charter yacht vacations in the Virgin Islands.
Aboard JUSTIFIED HORIZONS, there is a large upstairs shaded fly-bridge which provides added space and a great breeze with 360° views while sailing or chilling at anchor. The light wood interior with dark floors along with all vertical saloon windows gives the feeling of actually being outside. 5 Guests are accommodated in 5 queen ensuite staterooms.
Your crew is licensed and an experienced team and a 3rd member joins as the stewardess. Scuba diving with courses is available onboard and exciting new water toys are available on your week-long all-inclusive sailing vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN RYAN & CHEF DANI
Ryan and Dani are an award-winning duo, amassing a lifetime of experience and knowledge throughout their chartering career to date. These two possess a genuine ability to seamlessly mix fun with professionalism, leaving guests feeling welcome and well-accommodated. In their 3rd season aboard Stop Work Order, Dani and Ryan continue to bring the culmination of their vast career experience to their guests.
Captain Ryan took to the great outdoors from the very start, growing up in the countryside of Ohio. Whether he was playing football or baseball, boating on the many nearby lakes, or taking family fishing trips to the lakes of Canada, he could be found enjoying what nature had to offer. Ryan brings that same appreciation for the outdoors to his career as a professional charter captain. He holds a 100-ton Coast Guard Credential with a sailing endorsement and gained a wealth of critical knowledge over the past 4 years, captaining a sailing catamaran all throughout the Caribbean. Diving is such an extreme passion for Captain Ryan that he is a PADI-certified dive instructor with over 400 recorded dives. Ryan is also known to whip up award-winning cocktails, having won Best Cocktail at the Fall VICL Yacht Show 2 years in a row!
Chef Dani brings along an adventurous spirit that is bound to rub off on those around her. Also growing up in Ohio, she spent her time being very active whether it was playing softball, golfing, fishing or, most of all, being in or near the water. Her first trip to the Virgin Islands at age 17 made her realize that one day she would trade the ponds and lakes for the ocean. She made that trade in 2012 and has been immersing herself in the Caribbean culture ever since. For the last 4 years, she has been the chef aboard her charter catamaran, honing her culinary skills and delighting her guests’ taste buds with a wide range of cuisines. She has been professionally trained and holds a Certificate in Culinary Arts from Ashburton Chefs Academy, a CTH Level 2 Award in Culinary Skills, and a HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety. She has also taken classes at the Culinary Institute of America. The passion that she has found in food continues to inspire new and creative dishes which led to her winning 2nd place in the dessert category at the annual VIPCA Yacht Show. Her attention to detail and a great sense of humor leave her guests well-fed and entertained! She is up for any challenges to create new and exciting meals that fit her guests’ preferences and desires.
Ryan and Dani are excited to deliver high-end vacations to their guests, offering friendly, personable service, and professionalism that matches the luxury, comfort, and accommodation of Stop Work Order. Over the course of the last 5 years, they have sailed over 7,000 nautical miles spanning all the way to Grenada. Their passion for people, food, love of the water, and sailing creates both an adventurous and welcoming environment felt by all.
FIRST MATE CHRISTIAN
Hailing from sailing-centric Annapolis, Maryland, Christian’s origins are in the maritime community. It was here that she fell in love with the beach, tall ships, and the ocean. Making her way down the coast, she studied psychology at UNCW, and following graduating in 2006, it was a cheap one-way ticket and the dream of being an “island girl” that brought her to St. John, Virgin Islands. It was in the Virgin Islands that Christian fell in love with and learned to respect the beauty of sailing. Her passion for hospitality, food, health, and wellness is what eventually brought her to study holistic culinary nutrition at Bauman College in Berkeley, California. Once becoming a certified natural chef Christian worked with private clients, top restaurants in the Virgin Islands, and cheffed on Luxury catamarans/ Motor yachts. Her flexibility, excellent teamwork, and positive attitude have awarded her the opportunity to work alongside a number of talented chefs and charter crews. Christian has continued her culinary education attending Ashburton Cookery School in Ashburton, England. She worked alongside chefs from all over the world. There in England is where she and Chef Dani Querrys friendship blossomed both in & out of the kitchen. Chef Dani, Captain Ryan, and Christian have been working in the same fleet for a number of years supporting one another from different boats. To say this three-crew team will be a rockstar team is an understatement. Christian is looking forward to working with a team that recognizes each other’s strong qualities and supporting one another to provide guests with their dream sailing vacation.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
- Pancakes with Maple Bacon Creme
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Toast
- Almond Pain Perdu with Mascarpone Creme and Fresh Berries
- Veggie Frittata with Local Fruit Salad
- Yogurt Parfait with Dragonfruit
- Homemade Biscuits with Eggs, Sausage and Country Gravy
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta
- Seared Salmon with Chilled Orzo Salad, Pistachios, and Feta Cheese
- Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Mahi Mahi Tacos and Braised Black Beans
- Chef Salad with Shrimp and Lime Vinaigrette
- Wasabi Pea Crusted Ahi Tuna Salad
- Chorizo and Corn a la Francaise with Grilled Chicken
- Serrano and Manchebo Croquettes
- Tostones with Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Panko Crusted Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Bacon Jam and Brie Tartlets
- Calamari with Peppercorn Sauce
- Prosciutto, Melon, and Balsamic Skewers
- Charcuterie Board with Select Cheeses, Meats, and Jams
- Coconut Curry Shrimp served over Jasmine Rice
- Local Wahoo, Cauliflower Puree, Sautéed Kale, and Tomato Thyme Vinaigrette
- Filet Mignon, Dauphinoise Potatoes, and Sous Vide Honey Herb Carrots
- Handmade Linguine with Local Sous Vide Lobster and a Creamy Vino Sauce
- Miso Glazed Sea Bass with Truffled Broccoli Puree, Roasted Veg, and Forbidden Rice
- Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Mash and Maple Garlic Glaze
- Ragu Bolognese with Fresh White Bread Rolls
- Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Caviar
- Milk Chocolate Mousse with Himalayan Sea Salt
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Honeyed Mascarpone Filling
- Sous Vide Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Dulce de Leche
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Toasted Coconut and Fresh Berries
- Chocolate Ganache Truffles with White Chocolate Drizzle
- Raspberry Shortbread with French Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Shavings
Click image for full size slide show.