98 ft Motor Yacht
Accommodates up to 8
1 King, 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin with pullman
Great for a large group
KOUKLES is a 98 ft Motor Yacht with accommodations for up to 8 guests.
KOUKLES has received nothing but outstanding feedback since her debut on the charter market in 2021; with particularly high praise for her captain and chef. Delivered by Azimut in 2008 with a refit in 2021, KOUKLES is a high-performing yacht that perfectly balances contemporary design and space with comfort. During her 2021 refit her exterior and interior were upgraded as well as her interior redecorated, including the purchase of new linen, beach towels, and dinnerware.
She boasts expansive deck space with multiple areas for relaxation, featuring a large foredeck with optional sunshade and sun pads, the perfect area for privacy when at anchor in busier ports. On the flybridge, there is more comfortable seating, along with sun pads, a wet bar, a BBQ, a four-person Jacuzzi, and lounging chairs. This entire area can also be protected by a sunroof when desired. Throughout the yacht, there is also an incredible top-of-the-range Sonos sound system, the perfect addition to any onboard special event. Her fully sheltered aft deck offers an additional space for al fresco dining.
Her interior design is by Carlo Galeazzi, with fixtures and fittings in dark wood contrasting with light and modern upholstery – her main salon is open and bright and features a bar and 50-inch TV. She accommodates up to nine guests in one master suite, one VIP, one double, and one twin cabin with a Pullman berth. All cabins feature entertainment centers and ensuite bathrooms. Her full-beam master suite is exceptionally spacious and accessed via a private staircase, providing extra privacy and seclusion. It has a walk-in wardrobe, and the ensuite features his and her sinks, a large bathtub with a jacuzzi setting, and a shower with hydro massage. She has a top speed of 24 knots and also features zero-speed stabilizers to ensure smooth cruising.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Manos has worked in the yachting industry for the past 35 years and is an extraordinary asset on board Koukles, continually receiving outstanding feedback from guests. He is extremely well-traveled throughout the entire Mediterranean but is exceptionally knowledgeable about his homeland of Greece. With an abundance of brilliant local connections, he never fails to delight guests by taking them to the very best hidden coves and anchorages in Greece’s finest secret spots.
Whatever your requirements, Manos is renowned for making it happen. No ask is too great – you are sure to have an unforgettable charter with Manos at the helm.
Born in Piraeus, chef Konstantinos has been a chef at sea for the last eight years and is the reason Koukles’ guests never want to dine ashore. He began his culinary career many years ago catering for large companies, before then owning his restaurant in Piraeus. Alongside his native language of Greek, he also speaks English and French.
He produces truly exceptional and varied menus, including specialty dishes such as sushi with the finest fresh fish, and the most delicious vegan and vegetarian food you will ever experience. Rest assured any other dietary requirements will be met with enthusiasm, as he loves and prides himself on creating bespoke menus you will look forward to every day.
My name is Vasiliki Penia, I am from Astakos, Greece, but have lived in Athens for many years. I have been working in the yachting industry for 2 years as a stewardess. I speak English and Spanish. I spend my free time traveling, exercising, and listening to music.
An Athens local, Antonis graduated from the Merchant Marine Academy in 2006 and has been working in the maritime industry ever since. He has a wealth of nautical experience, having worked on cargo and cruise ships as well as passenger vessels. He began his career in luxury yachting two years ago and loves the lifestyle and challenges it brings. Rest assured you are in safe hands with Antonis on board.
The fine points
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: Inquire
New Year week: Inquire
- The charter rate shown includes the use of the charter yacht, professional crew, and onboard equipment
- Water Sports gear and activities
- Air Conditioning
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- All other daily expenses will be covered with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA). This is typically 20%-40% of the charter fee, which can vary according to the yacht type, itinerary, and possible charter requests and requirements. The APA payment is collected with the final balance
- APA expenses include fuel for both the yacht and tender, provisions, marina fees, moorings, airport transfers, cruising permits, canal fees, scuba diving, onshore excursions, electronic communications, and local taxes
- Your yacht will be fully fuelled and provisioned, according to your preferences, when you step onboard. The Captain will keep all receipts, along with a running log of expenses, which can be viewed at any time during your charter
- Any APA that has not been spent will be returned to you at the end of the charter. If expenses exceed the APA during your charter, additional funds will need to be submitted. Your captain will update and advise you if any further payment is required. This will need to be paid before you disembark
- Crew Gratuity is separate and is typically 10%-15% of the charter rate. This should be given to your captain at the end of your charter
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- Sonos Sound System throughout
- Ice makers
- WiFi internet access
- Deck shower
- Device hookups
- Salon TV
- Free weights
- Yoga mats
- Tender: 4.10m with a Yamaha 60HP engine
- 1 Jetski Seadoo 2-seater (2022)
- Seabob F5
- 2 x Sea scooters
- Wakeboard (adults and children)
- Water skis (adults and children)
- Inflatable Banana
- Inflatable Doughnut
- 3-Person towable sofa
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- 2 x Bicycles
- 2 x Standup paddle boards
- Swimming noodles
- Model: Azimut
- Year: 2008 with refit 2021
- LOA: 98′
- Beam: 22.5′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: 2 x 1825 hp Caterpillar
- Flag: Greece
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 1 reviews
October 2022, Charter Guests
Oct 6, 2023
Our group of three couples spent seven glorious days aboard Koukles touring the Cyclades to celebrate our 40th anniversary. This Italian-designed yacht is a floating luxury hotel, beautifully appointed: from curated bath amenities to daily pressed table linens and towels to comfortable beds with generous pillows and well-equipped cabins including televisions.
We stopped at five islands, several smaller islands and some larger with charming ports, such as Naoussa on Paros. We enjoyed the natural moorings especially at Iraklia for private coves with crystal clear waters to swim and use the various water toys (our favorite was the SeaBob!)
The best part was Koukles’ amazing crew. They anticipated our every need, keeping our cabins spotless, navigating to calm waters to ensure our comfort, suggesting itineraries and excursions with guides while in port, and coordinating our travel arrangements before and after leaving Koukles.
And we were fed like kings. Fresh seafood such as lobster pasta and large prawns, glorious Greek salads, and local favorite dishes are expertly prepared and seasoned with fresh herbs. Our chef gets stars from all of us!
The steward catered superbly to our every need, from cocktails to laundry to protecting us from the wind and serving us elegantly at mealtimes.
The crew also planned and surprised us with a 40th-anniversary party complete with cake sparklers balloons and champagne. It was a warm and thoughtful approach, as with everything else.
Captain is an experienced navigator, of the seas and of his guests. We were made to feel so comfortable and enchanted by this trip that we hated to leave him, the crew, and Koukles. We highly recommend Koukles for a wonderful vacation in the Greek islands.
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.