British Virgin Islands
52 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks
SCUBA diving onboard
Liquid Zen is a Lagoon 52 ideal for a large group or families.
Beautiful LIQUID ZEN is a 52ft Lagoon, offering 3 large queen berths and 1 twin bunk cabin. Each cabin has a private bathroom with separate shower.
The salon, which can seat up to 8 guests for dining or lounging, has lovely natural lighting provided by the vast wrap around windows. The cabins also have large windows with lovely neutral bedding and soft furnishings, creating a very modern feel.
LIQUID ZEN‘s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 8 guests on the spacious aft deck. Top deck seating and lounging is located behind the helm, here you can get wonderful views, while experiencing the Caribbean breeze. The foredeck offers a seating area, where you can enjoy a cocktail and appetizer. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place to relax.
Spoil yourself on this exciting EPIC charter yacht big enough for large families or a group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MICHAEL & CHEF/MATE CASEY
Michael was born and raised in Texas and grew up loving the outdoors with his dad taking him on countless hiking, canoeing, and camping adventures. He graduated from TCU with a Master’s of Accounting and Bachelors in Finance and worked in Oil & Gas in Houston. After working in the corporate world for five years, he decided to make a change and enjoy the outdoors through sailing as a career! He fell in love with sailing while in the BVIs and Southern Caribbean and then completed his RYA Yachtmaster in the UK in 2018. He started off his sailing career in the Mediterranean and now calls the Caribbean home. He also loves the underwater world and got his Divemaster last offseason in Cozumel and plans to get his Instructor in Honduras this offseason!
When away from sailing he is exploring new parts of the world, meeting new people, and eating as many new cuisines as he can find! Michael has his RYA 200hr Yoga Certification and is happy to add Yoga and Meditation to the charter experience.
Casey, born and raised in Florida, has always been happiest when on the water. After specializing in hospitality and event management at the University of Florida, she worked at luxury, all-inclusive golf resorts before transitioning into residential real estate. After years of the work grind, she decided an adventure was waiting for her. She left behind the “norm” and caught the travel bug – bad! Before deciding to call the Caribbean home, she was a nomad traveling the world experiencing the kindness of strangers, new cultures, and all things food!
She is a foodie through and through and her passion for food began at a young age always cooking and baking with her mom in the kitchen. She loves incorporating all different cuisines and focuses on cooking fresh and healthy dishes incorporating local delicacies with the freshest produce. She has been a yacht chef and hostess in the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Last year she attended Ashburton Culinary School Yacht Chef Program in England to hone her skills!
While onboard with Michael and Casey, guests will be encouraged to visit the “must see’s” but also to get off the grid and experience the beauty and nature that the Virgins Islands have to offer. They are excited to continue providing unforgettable experiences around these beautiful islands. They also love helping the guests capture priceless moments with their Drone, DSLR, GoPro, and Polaroid Camera.
- Served with juice, coffee, or tea of your choice, a local fruit platter, and fresh-baked pastries
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian bacon, poached eggs, and creamy hollandaise sauce on an English muffin Huevos
- Rancheros with homemade refried black beans, fresh Pico de Gallo, avocado, feta, fried egg Brioche French Toast with fresh berries and maple syrup served with bacon
- Blueberry Pancakes topped with banana and coconut flakes served with sausage patties
- Basic B: Eggs your way, bacon or sausage, roasted potatoes, toast
- Avocado Toast served with poached egg and burst mini heirloom tomatoes Artichoke, Leek and Bacon Quiche with greens
- Lighter selections of cereal, Greek yogurt parfaits, smoothies, overnight oats, and toast are also available
- Served with chilled water, soda, beer, or wine of your choice
- Seared Tuna Linguini, homemade pesto, green olives
- Char Sui Pulled Pork Bao Buns with a watermelon, mint, pomegranate salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad with homemade herb croutons, soft-boiled egg, bacon, parmesan cheese Crab Cakes with a homemade remoulade, and passionfruit slaw
- Spicy Salmon Sushi Stacks served with edamame and wonton crisps
- Shrimp Fried Rice Pineapple Boats
- Carne Asada Tacos with cilantro lime garlic crema served with chips and guacamole
- Served with a cocktail of the day
- Thai Vegetarian Spring Rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Crab & Avocado Filo Baskets
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fresh Caught Ceviche: tuna or wahoo cured in citrus, coconut milk, cilantro Crispy Salted Tostones with a green goddess dipping sauce
- Charcuterie: a spread of cured meats and artisanal cheeses with accompaniments Mezze Board: platter of flatbreads, veggies, hummus, baba ghanoush, olives, nuts
- Served with chilled water, soda, beer, or wine of your choice
- Chermoula Baked Red Snapper with Tabbouleh and Aubergine Caviar
- Squid Ink Seafood Pasta, fricassee of cockles, mussels, and prawns
- Best End of Lamb, dauphinoise Potato, roast vegetables, rosemary garlic oil, Madeira jus
- Pistachio Crusted Seared Scallops, butternut squash puree, brussels sprouts, pomegranate
- Sous Vide Beef Filet with cauliflower puree, roasted fennel, asparagus, garlic, and thyme butter Blackened Mahi Mahi with mango curry, red pepper, mango and cucumber salsa, and coconut rice
- Chipotle and Malbec Braised Beef Short Ribs, potato mash, green beans, cilantro
- Crab Boil with sausage, corn, shrimp served with roasted broccoli and Creole potato salad
- Crème Brulee
- Luxury Chocolate Tart with black peppercorn ice cream
- Key Lime Pie with fresh whipped cream
- Honey Panna Cotta with tropical fruit salad
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- White Chocolate & Cardamon Tart, dark chocolate sorbet, white chocolate snow
- Passionfruit and Mango Eaton Mess