54 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
LOCATION is a 54ft Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard LOCATION, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually contract air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. **Crew is flexible to move if twins are needed.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) as the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area.
Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy LOCATION with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN NIK & CHEF/MATE LILY
Growing up just outside London, Nik was captivated by the food scene that surrounded him. This led to him training as a chef and working in various roles within hospitality at some of the capital’s most prestigious restaurants and hotels. Nik’s sailing career started in dinghies, sailing in lakes, and braving the elements along the UK’s coast. As his passion developed so did his desire for a slightly warmer climate which led him to Greece and slightly bigger boats. Whilst in Greece and the Med, Nik married his love for hospitality and sailing. Working as a flotilla skipper and charter skipper exposed him to an array of different yachts and destinations. More recently Nik has been back in the UK putting his experience to good use training new sailors and running adventure cruises.
Nik has a real love for the sea and the unique perspective that sailing gives. He is as much at home in the sea doing water sports as he is exploring the shores. You can expect him to uncover the local haunts for excursions ashore and drop the hook in bays that provide the perfect backdrop for sunset cocktails.
Growing up close to London, Lily was born with a passion for cooking, influenced by the chefs in her family and her travels around the world. She pursued a career as a private chef on yachts after completing her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Geographical Sciences and Environmental Policy and Management at the University of Bristol, in the United Kingdom. As a manager at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships for 5 years, Lily also enjoys hosting and has a high standard for guest interactions.
When it comes to her creativity in the kitchen, she enjoys incorporating fresh local ingredients and loves immersing herself in culture. She has signature dishes that are heavily influenced by her travels to Mexico, Italy, and Spain. Lily isn’t afraid to merge local, sometimes exotic ingredients into her dishes. Making her style unique, and giving her an ever-expanding menu.
- Fresh fruit, yoghourt and granola/cereals
- Sausage and/or bacon sandwiches (can be on toasted or normal bread)
- Scrambled eggs on toast
- Omelette with Italian sausage, tomatoes and red peppers with fresh herbs, mozzarella and parmesan
- Sausage, bacon and eggs with American-style breakfast potatoes
- Smashed avocado toast with crispy bacon
- Savoury crepes (e.g. with smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill) or sweet (honey and banana/ Nutella/ lemon and sugar/ fresh berries)
- Spiced chicken verde tacos with a chili and herb marinade and avocado salsa
- Tacos with seared chorizo and Argentine-style spiced pork with sautéed onion and cilantro, as well as a smokey red chimichurri sauce
- Shrimp with chili lime sauce, mango salsa, rice, and seasonal vegetables
- Sesame chicken marinated in a sesame-soy glaze with pickled carrots and spring onions
- Catch-of-the-day fish sandwiches, blackened on the grill on homemade brioche buns served with chips
- Vodka rigatoni with bacon and garlic bread
- Pulpo Gallego – octopus tapas style with paprika style potatoes
- Light salmon stir fry, with grilled vegetables and rice noodles in a coconut sauce topped with fresh chili and coriander and served with a lime wedge
- Chicken satay skewers
- Parma Ham and melon salad
- Tomato bruschetta
- Muscles in a white wine sauce with fresh lemon and parsley
- Pork gyozas with a soy-sesame dipping sauce
- Smoked salmon, capers and lemon on toasted bread
- Calamari with lemon and black pepper
- Guac and chips
- Chimichurri steak with hasselback potatoes and corn on the cob
- Pluma Iberico, pork sauce, confit potatoes, shaved fennel and apple slaw
- Spiced pomegranate and lamb tagine with rice or potatoes
- Fresh catch of the day with parsley and lemon caper butter sauce with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Marinated pork chops in a provencal sauce, seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes
- Roast chicken with tomatoes, capers, olives chili and cavolo nero
- Cioppino mussels and prawns served with fresh baguette
- Bread and butter pudding
- Homemade pistachio brownies and with ice cream and fresh raspberries
- Summer pavlova
- Eton mess
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Chocolate fondant pudding
Click image for full size slide show.