British Virgin Islands
64 ft power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Perfect for a group of couples
MARE BLU is a 64 ft Lagoon power catamaran with a 33 ft beam making her astonishingly spacious.
Aboard MARE BLU, there are so many seating and sunning options, guests can always find a private space to relax, or enjoy the party together. The premier cabin occupies much of the starboard hull. There’s a private door to the aft deck, as well as steps down from the salon. It features a queen-sized, walk-around bed and seating area. The ensuite bathroom has a large separate shower stall and a double vanity. Three other guest cabins are ensuite with queen beds.
Ride high up on the flybridge for sea breezes and unobstructed views. It is perfectly designed for a group of friends, or a family getaway. There’s a seating and sunning area with a folding-leaf dining table to starboard, an outdoor kitchen and bar, and generous sun pads. In the hardtop, there is a folding fabric sunroof to optimize or minimize the amount of sun coming through.
MARE BLU offers the perfect EPIC combination of performance and luxury. She is stable, amazingly roll resistant, and very fuel-efficient. The video is of a sistership.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN TONY & MATE/CHEF MIA
Tony hails from the south coast of the UK and has been on the water since before he can remember. Starting out in a pond sailing Optimists before progressing to larger sailboats and yachts. He has been a captain since the age of 18, having received his qualifications upon graduating from secondary school. After studying Ancient History and History at University (and now loaded with facts about all his charter destinations!) and a brief stint in Marketing, he found his way back to the sea in 2016 to start a full-time career as a charter captain. He has run charters in a large amount of the Mediterranean, including Greece, Croatia, Turkey, and Sicily, as well as crossing the Atlantic multiple times to work in the Caribbean for winter seasons. Most recently, Tony has spent his time in the BVI both running yachts and teaching sailing courses for a well-known sailing school based in Tortola.
Mia grew up on the water in Sydney’s Northern Beaches cruising on yachts in the majestic Pittwater harbor. She has absolutely fallen in love with the simple pleasures of living on a yacht and introducing guests to this magical world. She enjoys all her passions in this position: gathering people together to share delicious food, traveling, and the water. After studying marketing and working in a corporate job in Sydney for five years she decided to pursue her passion. Years later, she is still living her dream, having catered for guests aboard yachts in Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, Italy, France, the BVIs, and the stunning waters around St Maarten. While her cooking repertoire is broad, she loves to prepare fresh and healthy dishes incorporating local delicacies with the freshest produce. She loves the craft of putting tastes, textures, and aromas together and believes that good food creates wonderful experiences that bring people together. Guests offer glowing feedback about the gourmet standard of the dishes Mia serves, how beautifully they are displayed, and her ability to interpret the exact kind of food they love. Guests often say that her sociable, enthusiastic presence adds to the enjoyment of their holidays.
Tony and Mia met in the industry while working for a sailing flotilla holiday company hosting guests on yachts in the beautiful Mediterranean. This positive, easy-going duo share the same passion for travel, sailing, and a high level of customer service bringing them together to work as the well-balanced team they are today; Successfully chartering together in the Mediterranean, BVI, and surrounds. Putting their shared strong work ethic to good use, Tony and Mia fully embrace the in-depth preparation that is essential to ensure guests enjoy their vacation to the fullest.
They relish the moment guests relax as they joyfully make the boat their home for the week and experience the holiday of their wildest dreams. The excitement that comes from the day-to-day charter activities gives the team endless amounts of satisfaction. From mapping out the route for the day with guests after breakfast to showing the best snorkeling spots and pointing out some fantastic life under the sea to sunset cocktails and beautifully displayed gourmet dishes that are not only a feast for the eyes but absolutely delicious and fresh too.
When guests book their adventure with these friendly, seasoned professionals, they can be confident that every tiny detail will be carefully considered to ensure their once-in-a-lifetime vacation far exceeds their wildest dreams. Captain Tony and Chef Mia love nothing more than bringing beautiful holidays to life and cannot wait to welcome more people on board to cruise with them.
STEWARDESS JESSA TBA
Jessa (left in photo)
All breakfasts are served with a colourful fruit platter, fresh juices, cereals, yogurt, bread/toast and condiments.
- Eggs Benedict served on a Warm Croissant with Home-made Hollandaise Sauce.
- Zucchini & Corn Fritters accompanied by Chef Mia’s Famous Tomato Relish, Bacon, Smashed Avocado & topped with Arugula
- Brioche French Toast Towers served with Home-made Banana Caramel Sauce, Fresh Whipped Cream, Maple Syrup & a Fresh Fruit Skewer
- Huevos Rancheros with fresh Salsa Picante, Sliced Avocado & Crumbed Queso Fresco
- Baked Ham, Cheese & Baby Spinach Frittata with Sautéed Mushrooms
- Hearty Breaky Stack – Avocado, Bacon & Eggs & Covered in Creamy Hollandaise
- Sizzling Moroccan Shrimp Barbecued and served with Tri-coloured Quinoa, Mixed Vegetables, Mint & topped with Greek Yogurt
- Slow-Cooked Rum & Coke BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders served with a Tangy Apple-slaw & Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Panko Crusted Local Mahi-Mahi Tacos served with a Cabbage Slaw, Freshly Diced Mango & a Creamy Cilantro & Lime Dressing
- Chicken Caesar Wedge Salad with Home-made Dressing & Crispy Croutons
- Thai Noodle Salad with Home-made Satay Sauce and Ginger Sesame Tofu
- Japanese Inspired Poke bowls – Sushi Rice is accompanied by a Sesame Crusted Tuna Steak, Edamame Beans, Avocado, Pickled Cabbage & Red Onion, Peppers, Cucumber & a Spicy Mayo
- Pan-fried Honey Salmon with Spiced Cauliflower Rice & Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Wild Mushroom and Truffle Arancini Balls
- Coconut Crusted Fried Shrimp
- Traditional Tostones – Twice Fried Local Plantains with a Hint of Spice served with Hummus, Pita Chips & Dipping Vegetables
- The Giggly Rose Caprese Salad Skewers
- Brie & Cranberry Tarts Roasted with Rosemary
- Crab Cakes with Horseradish Cream
- Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta on Warm Sourdough
- Surf & Turf of Tender Filet Mignon accompanied by Pan Fried Buttery Scallops, Pumpkin Puree & Crunchy Brussel Sprouts
- Miso-Glazed Eggplant with a Red Tapenade served on a bed of Bulgur Wheat, Cous Cous and Flaked Almonds topped with Creamy Coconut Yogurt
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Drumsticks charred on the BBQ and served with Classic Rice & Beans, Creamy Potato Salad & a Yogurt and Lime Sauce
- Garlic & Herb Crusted Roast Rack of Lamb with Leek Puree, Polenta Chips & Lightly Seared Broccolini
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast with Truffle Mash Potato & Buttery Asparagus
- Caribbean Inspired Sweet Potato Curry Served with Fluffy White Rice and Toasted Pita
- Lobster Linguine with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes in a White Wine Sauce served with Garlic Bread
- Chocolate & Salted Caramel Melting Dome
- Spiked Strawberry & Vanilla Liqueur Ice Cream Cones
- Banoffee Pie with Fresh Cream & Chocolate Shavings
- Thin Apple Tart with Candied Pecans, Salted Caramel Ice Cream & Toffee Sauce
- Angel Food Cake with a Rosewater & Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Rich Chocolate & Avocado Mousse Served with Slivered Almonds and Fresh Raspberries
- Classic Key Lime Pie