British Virgin Islands
77 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 King ensuite cabins *1 king converts to 2 twins
SCUBA diving onboard
MARIAH PRINCESS III is a luxurious Lagoon Seventy 7 catamaran
MARIAH PRINCESS accommodates 8 guests in 4 spacious ensuite kings size cabins including an amazing master stateroom with a drop-down door to a private deck.
Plus, the port aft cabin can be either two single beds or converted to a king berth. All beds have 3-inch memory foam toppers. Mariah Princess III has a large upstairs shaded fly-bridge with a Jacuzzi hot tub. Here you can enjoy 360° views while sailing or chilling at anchor. The light wood interior, with dark floors along with all vertical saloon windows, gives the feeling of actually being outside.
The salon sliding glass doors aboard Mariah Princess III open to a full outdoor seating area to enjoy your cuisine in the fresh air. A forward cockpit, directly accessible from the deck and the salon, provides an outstanding view of the horizon. Large hull portholes allow generous amounts of light into the interior spaces.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Kevin holds a Royal Yacht Master Offshore and has operated primarily on motor yachts for many years, working his way up to Captain in 2017. He has sailed worldwide with a deep knowledge and respect for yacht chartering and safety. Kevin has worked as a First Officer on Large motor yachts for Royal Families and has had good experience Captaining Lagoon 77′ and Sunreef 80’s.
He is eager to take guests to explore the reefs of the BVI, having just obtained his PADI Dive Master certification this season. Kevin grew up spending summers on his parents’ charter yacht in the British Virgin Islands and has a keen knowledge of the area and hidden secret spots!
Nicole was raised in Central Florida, and is passionate about the food she plates; Nicole enjoys bringing a touch of gourmet to fresh, local dishes. Having studied at Ashburton Chefs Academy and Bangkok Thai Cooking Academy, she’s mastered various cuisines and techniques and brought them to life in her many years working as a charter yacht Chef. Nicole loves diving, hiking, and exploring new places in her spare time. Nicole has spent eight years chartering the Caribbean from top to bottom and the last summer season in the Mediterranean. She recently has attended courses with “Below Deck” Chefs, learning even more about plating! Nicole is also a licensed Captain in her own right and is equally adept on the deck.
FIRST MATE MITCHELL
Mitchell is a skilled sailor and ambitious yachtsman from South Africa who assists the Captain in all ship operations. He loves all things water- sports and will see that guests have proper education and safety on charter days when they want to break out the E-foil and Seabob! His dedication and expertise make him an invaluable asset to the crew. Mitchell just finished the Summer Season working in the Mediterranean. Overseeing all the water sports and setting up dive gear for the Divemaster as a rescue diver, along with his experience in Children’s entertainment, will be the heart of his job on board Mariah Princess III.
Emma is South African and came from Stewardessing on large Motor yachts. Emma will efficiently ensure guests’ needs and has a keen eye for the fine details. She looks forward to utilizing her skills from her work experience so that every guest can relax and unwind on their yacht vacation. Emma recently completed a relaxing massage course! With a love for the outdoors, Emma can dive, hike, or be at the beach on her days off.
- All breakfast is served with Yogurt, Granola, a Fresh fruit platter, toast, eggs to order, and bacon or sausage links
- Traditional Spanish Shakshuka served with Feta and chili tomato relish
- French Apricot & Walnut Crepes, Chia Seed Pudding served with fresh berries and homemade granola
- Traditional German Breakfast with sliced meats, bread rolls, freshly baked bread rolls, a selection of cheese, boiled eggs, and various other options
- Classic Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- Traditional English Breakfast
- Fresh fruit platter, Coconut Chocolate Ganache, French toast with fresh berries and smoothies
- Sesame seared Tuna Niçoise Salad, Wasabi Cream, Seaweed Salad & freshly baked rosemary, cracked salt focaccia
- Tender grilled chicken & pineapple served with fresh local greens
- Mediterranean Grazing Table – Olives – Crudites – Italian Bread, Melon Prosciutto & Burrata Salad – Tomato,
Sourdough, Red Pepper, and Basil Salad – Lemon Butter Prawn Skewers
- Individual Courgettes, Sun Blushed Tomato, Thyme, and feta Tart with fresh 3-leaf salad
- BBQ Grazing Table: Slow-cooked Baby Back Ribs, Grilled Butternut Squash goat cheese and olive Salad, Sliced Tomatoes with Mint and Lemon Dressing, Chickpea Shawarma Dip, and Pita Pockets
- Asparagus, Peas, and Basil Barley Salad with fresh French Vinaigrette
- Caramelized Goat Cheese Wheels with roasted beets and fresh greens
- Local Caribbean Chicken Salad served with fresh bread
- Gorgonzola & Prosciutto bites
- Crab salad wrapped in Cucumber cannelloni topped with caviar and microgreens
- Refreshing Watermelon, Feta, Red Onion and Black Olive Salad
- Curried Gratinated Mussels
- Charcuterie Board
- Brick Pastry Parcels with smoked Tofu, Lemongrass and fennel Filling
- Caramelized Onion & Brie tarts
- Moroccan spiced chicken breast, fig & pistachio boudin, squash, turnips and chicken jus
- Pan-seared local fresh catch with chorizo velouté served with an assortment of local fresh green vegetables
- Fillet of Beef, Shallot Tart Tatin, Parsnip Puree, Seasonal Greens & Madeira Jus
- Sweet and spicy Grilled Mahi Mahi served with traditional Caribbean Coconut and black Bean Rice, Mango Salsa, and crunchy Broccolini
- Whole stuffed Lemon Sole/Cod, Souffle Mousseline, Grapes, Shrimps, Girolles & Pine Nut Beurre Noisette
- Slow-cooked Pork Belly, Raisin puree, Cauliflower puree, Roasted cauliflower, Caramelized pan-fried Scallops, and Curry Oil
- Lobster Thermidor with young vegetables and side salad options
- Butter Bean Marsala with crispy Angel hair
- Poached Apple & Pear Jelly with Crumble Topping and Fig Cream
- Classic Crème Brule
- Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta with Caribbean fresh fruit and glass biscuit
- White Chocolate, Cardamon, and Berries Tart
- Optional ice cream